Chapter 132: Transfer
586 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 135 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Sometime during the party Miyuki comes over to me and whispers, “Sora-nee, I’m really uncomfortable. My breasts, hips, legs and back are really bothering me.”

“I’m sorry you’re feeling bad, Mii, but you’re simply going to have to deal with it. I told you what the nanites might do.” Looking at her, she has tears in her eyes, which makes me feel bad for her, but I did warn her, so what can I do? “Mii, you don’t have to be here, so if it’s that bad why don’t you go to your room, take some aspirin and lay down?”

“Sounds like a good idea. Do you think it would be alright if I take Hiroki with me?”

“I don’t see why it shouldn’t be, but try to get some rest. This should be over by tomorrow.”

I have to grin when Miyuki emphatically states. “I truly hope so, this is seriously painful. Okay, we’ll see you in the morning. Good night, Sora-nee”

“Good night, Mii. Oh, don’t forget to take your meds.”

She nods and replies, “Don’t worry, I won’t forget.” She walks back over to Hiroki, takes his hand and leads him upstairs to her room.

Shortly before 11:00, the party breaks up. The three of us tell everyone good night and head upstairs. Stripping down, Chinatsu and I pin up our hair, we fill the tub and sigh in pleasure as we slide into the tub to soak. Cuddling against Ryu, we relax and let the hot water work it’s magic.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

[Sunday, September 1st]

The intercom chiming incessantly wakes me shortly after 7 in the morning. Trust me when I say that I’m not ready to get up yet. After our bath last night, the three of us spent several hours immersed in each other, so I’ve had about four hours of sleep.

Yawning and stretching as I make my way over to the intercom, I press the button and ask, “Yes?”

Miyuki’s voice immediately says, “Sora-nee, could you come up here, please?”

“Is something wrong?”

“Umm, kind of, but it’s more no than yes. Please, would you come up here? I don’t know what to do and it will be easier to show you rather than tell you.”

“Okay, give me a few minutes and I’ll come up.”

Heading into the bathroom, I take care of business, clean myself up down there and wash my hands. Making my way to my closet, I don my panties and a nightgown, then quietly make my way out of our room to go to Miyuki’s on the third floor.

Once I tap on her door, she immediately answers, pulls me inside and closes the door. I see Hiroki sitting up in bed. Honestly, I had forgotten that Hiroki spent the night with her or I would have worn a bra as well. As it stands, he can easily see everything through my thin nightgown. Oh, whatever. It’s not as if he hasn’t basically seen everything I have in Okinawa since the bikinis I wore left little to the imagination. Not to mention, I see him more as a member of the family rather than a boy, so it doesn’t really matter to me.

Returning my attention back to Miyuki, I ask, “What’s up?”

She pulls her nightgown over her head and drops it. Smiling happily, she slowly turns around to show me what the nanites did. It takes just a moment of looking her over to see her breasts are larger and so are her hips. Her hair now falls below her butt and I also notice she’s also taller. “What do you think, Sora-nee?”

Smiling at her, I reply, “You look great, Mii. Looks like you gained a few centimeters in your breasts and hips. Probably a full cup size as well. You’re also taller.”

She grins like an idiot as she excitedly gushes, “I know! I love it!” Which makes me giggle.

I look at Hiroki. “What do you think?”

He shrugs. “I thought she was perfect just the way she was, but this is good too.”

“You know that you can’t tell anyone about this, right?”

He nods. “I know. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. I’d never do anything that might hurt Mii.”

I don’t even think about it as I smile and airly ask, “You truly do love her, don’t you?”

He grins and looks at Miyuki adoringly. “Of course I do. I have for a long time.”

Looking back to Miyuki, I say, “Okay. Well, you are going to need to borrow some clothes from me. It’s obvious that nothing you have will fit you now. Give me a minute and I’ll be back.”

Heading back down to our room, I think about what I should loan her since it’s clear that her bras will be far too small and uncomfortable for her to wear. I finally settle on my white, crop top with built-in support for her breasts since her bras would be uncomfortably tight and ours would be too large. Then I chose my pink, pleated skirt that falls to mid-thigh. None of our panties will fit her by the looks of it, so she’s simply going to have to go without until we can get her some.

In our room, I wake Chinatus and Ryu and tell them what’s going on. Then call Sofi and Honoka on the intercom as well to inform them. Folding the outfit over my arm, I head back to her room, hand it to her and tell them to get cleaned up and dressed so we can go shopping for her.

Then I drop by Honoka’s and Sofi’s rooms to wake them and let them know what’s going on. Back in our room, I wake Ryu and Chinatsu so we can clean up and dress. After we are ready, we eat, and clean up, Ryu and Hiroki head out since they aren’t that interested in shopping. I text Mr. Okami to meet us at the door.

First stop is Kotori’s since I don’t want to force Miyuki to run through a mall without underwear. Kotori takes her back to measure her and Miyuki smiles happily as she hands me the slip of paper with her measurements on it. She’s now B 73, W 51, H 76 and a B Cup, so she’s gained 5 centimeters in her breasts and 8 in her hips. She’s just a few centimeters shorter than I am as well, so she’s right at 150 centimeters tall now. I have to admit she has a hell of a good figure. I imagine she’ll be getting a lot of looks from the boys when we go back to school.

We follow her further into the store as she picks out a dozen bra and panty sets in various colors. Then seven strapless bras and finally, stockings in different colors and patterns. Once we pay for them, she takes a pair of panties with her to the fitting room to put them on.

After we tell Kotori goodbye, we climb back into our SUV to head to Tokyo Solamachi. I won’t bore you with the full details of our shopping trip for her. Suffice it to say that we got her everything she needs and then headed to another shop to get her school uniform.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

[Monday, September 2nd]

The alarm wakes us up at 5:30 this morning because today is the start of the new school term. We bathe, dry and style our hair, a braided sidetail for me and french braid for Chinatsu. Dress in our uniforms and our white thigh socks, put on our watches, earrings and engagement rings. Of course, we don’t put on makeup since it’s against school rules.

We stop to check ourselves in the mirror, I text Ryu to come over to eat with us and then make our way down to the kitchen to start breakfast for everyone. Sofi, Honoka and Miyuki join us a few moments later and we decide on something simple this morning. Scrambled eggs with cheese, link sausage and toast. Shortly before we are finished cooking, Ryu arrives. I take a break from cooking long enough to kiss Ryu and tell him, “Good morning.”

Mama, Dad, and Chiaki come in as we’re setting the platters on the table. After we eat and clean up, we head out to the SUV to go to school. Yes, we’re leaving a little early since we need to find out what classes we are in.

We arrive at school a few minutes later and Chinatsu and I each take one of Ryu’s hands as we make our way over to the board to see where we’ll be. Dad did say he’d talk to the principal about us all being in the same class. When we finally can push our way through the crowd to be close enough to read the board, we search for our names. Honoka is in a different class. Of course, we knew she would be since she is a year ahead of us and she is in class 3A. Next, I find Miyuki’s name and she is in class 2B. Chinatsu, Ryu and I are in class 2A and unfortunately, I see that Hiroaki Abe and his six minions, Hisako Tachibana, Kimiko Yamasaki are in our class as well.

I’m sure you remember Kimiko and Hisako. They are the two girls that confronted us when we came to school to take finals. Well, let’s hope they leave us alone. I’d much prefer a quiet school life for once.

Miyuki comes to my side and says, “I don’t want to be in a different class. Several of the people that bullied me are in that class.”

“Relax, Mii. I’ll talk to the principal about transferring you into our class after the opening ceremony.”

“Okay.”

We head inside and search for our shoe boxes to change into our indoor shoes. Once we find them, we change and head to class. Inside, we take our assigned seats. It’s hard not to hear the loud whispers about how pretty Sofi and I are. Sighing internally, I think, ‘I truly hope this settles down soon.’ I say that because Kimiko and Hisako are glaring at the two of us. A moment later the chime sounds and the teacher walks in. Everyone is called to stand, we bow, or, in our case, curtsy and we take our seats again.

“Good morning. I’m your homeroom and English instructor, Mr. Tanaka. How about we start off with everyone introducing themselves since we have some new faces here.”

Everyone introduces themselves and he then tells us that after the entrance ceremony we are to come back here and then asks us to line up in the hall to go to the entrance ceremony.

During the entrance ceremony Mr. Fujita introduces all of the teachers and then launches into a rather long winded speech. Once it’s over with, we head back to class. Several of the girls begin talking to me and ask me about my ring. I explain that Chiantsu and I are engaged, which surprises them. Back at our class, we take our seats again and a moment later Mr Tanaka comes in.

Kimiko looks over at me for a moment smirking as she calls out, “Mr. Tanaka, isn’t jewelry other than stud earrings forbidden? Chinatsu and Sora are wearing rings.”

He looks at my hand and says, “She’s correct, you two need to take your rings off.”

Glancing at Kimiko, I give her a sweet smile, then look back to Mr. Tanaka. “I apologize, Mr. Tanaka, but we are allowed to wear these. According to section V, subsection 12.9c of the student handbook, it specifically states that wedding and engagement rings are allowed to be worn.”

He shakes his head and sighs, “You expect me to believe that you are engaged?”

“You’re welcome to ask our parents to confirm it.”

“Young lady, don’t think I won’t call your bluff.”

“Sir, I can assure you this isn’t a bluff. We are engaged.” I pull my phone out of my purse and offer it to him. “Would you like to use my phone to ask our mother or father?”

He jerks his thumb toward the door. “Hallway, now.”

Following his direction, I go out into the hallway and he closes the door behind us. “I don't appreciate being lied to,” which instantly makes me angry.

Frowning, I state, “Mr. Tanaka, you don’t know me, but I never lie and I don’t appreciate you calling me one.”

“Fine! I thought I’d give you the chance to come clean about this, but when I prove you’ve lied to me, you will give me a written apology and have detention for the remainder of the year! Call your father so I can talk to him.”

I shrug, unlock my phone and call Dad, who answers two rings later. “Sora, why aren’t you in class?”

“Umm, our teacher would like to talk to you.”

“Okay.”

I hand the phone over and he says, “Hello, Mr. Kobayashi? ...I’m Haruki Tanaka. I’m Sora’s and Chinatsu’s homeroom teacher and we have an issue… Well, they are wearing rings and they lied to me saying they are engaged…” His eyes widen in surprise. “What?! You must be joking! ...Uh, yes, I understand. Okay, thank you for clearing up this matter.” He ends the call and hands my phone back to me. “Get back to class.”

“I believe that you owe me an apology.”

“What?”

“Mr. Tanaka, if I called you a liar and you weren’t then you would expect an apology from me. You called me a liar without any proof and I expect an apology.”

He rubs his face while growling out, “Fine. I apologize for calling you a liar.”

I smile at him and say, “Thank you, Mr. Tanaka. You’ll find that I never lie. I hate lies and liars.”

He nods. “Alright, let’s go back in. We still have some things to cover before I release everyone for the day.”

After I take my seat, he passes out our class schedule and talks about what is expected of us. Normal stuff they do every year. When he releases everyone, he holds Sofi and me back to issue us our course books.

We find Miyuki waiting for us in the hall, then we head toward administration so I can talk to the principal and meet Honoka along the way. In the office, I ask to speak to the principal and we’re asked to take a seat.

A couple of minutes later he pokes his head out of his office and says, “Sora, come on in.” In his office, he offers me a seat and sits down. “So, what can I do for you?”

“Mr. Fujita, I believe our father talked to you about putting us all in the same class.”

He nods. “He did.”

“Then, why is Miyuki Yoshida in class 2B?”

“I don’t believe he mentioned her name to me.”

“I know for a fact that he did since I was sitting there when he talked to you on the phone.”

He shrugs. “Whatever. What’s done is done.”

I lean forward in my seat and state, “This is most certainly not done. I’d appreciate it if you were to transfer her into our class. We’re just now getting her back to some semblance of normal after all the bullying you and your staff allowed her to go through.”

“I see no reason to do that.”

I’m literally dumbfounded for a moment. Indignantly, I rasp out, “No reason?! Really?! You and your staff allowed a fertile female to be assaulted multiple times on your watch and you did nothing about it!” I take a deep breath to calm down. “I want Miyuki in our class.”

“Again, I see no reason to do that.”

“Mr. Fujita, shall I lay it out for you? By any definition you want to name, you and your staff's failure to protect her when you knew she was being bullied makes you accessories to multiple counts of assaulting a fertile female. I don’t think I need to explain the ramifications of that to you.”

He acidly states, “Don’t you dare threaten me young lady!”

I give him a sweet smile. “Why Mr. Fujita, whatever makes you think I’m threatening you? I’m simply telling you where things stand. You don’t believe what I’m telling you? That’s easily fixed.” I pull out my phone, find the contract I’m looking for and click on it. Clicking on the speakerphone icon, I set my phone down on his desk.

A moment later, he answers. “Hi Sora, it’s been a while since I heard from you.”

“Hi Uncle Mitty. Umm, I need you to do something for me. I’m here with the principal of my school, Mr. Fujita. Would you tell him who you are and then answer a question for me?”

“Sure. Mr. Fujita, I’m Lt. Aoki and I’m a detective with the Tokyo police.”

“Uncle Mitty, am I correct in my assumption that if school officials knew a fertile female was being assaulted and did nothing to protect her or to stop it that said officials would be guilty of being an accessory to that crime?”

“Technically, you are correct. We’d subpoena the security footage to confirm it though and if it showed they knew about it, I’d arrest every single one of them with a smile. Does that answer the question for you Sora?”

Mr. Fujita immediately pales and stares daggers at me. “It does. Thank you Uncle Mitty.”

“You’re quite welcome Sora. Let me know if you need anything else.”

“I will. Bye Uncle Mitty.” I end the call, place my phone back in my purse and settle back in my seat.

“Fine. I’ll have her transferred into your class, but don’t you ever make the mistake of threatening me or my staff again.”

I give him a charming smile. “Mr. Fujita. That wasn’t a threat. I would have had my uncle follow up with the investigation had you been obstinate about this... Oh, by the way, there is one other matter. I’ve still yet to receive my results from my IQ test.”

“That’s odd.” He presses the intercom button and when they answer, he says, “Would you bring me Sora Kobayashi's file, please.”

She brings it in a minute later and after finding the form, he tells me, “Well Sora, you did extremely well. According to this, you scored better than 99.9999998% of the world. That means there are around 20 people in the world as intelligent as you.”

“What was my combined score?”

He grins. “A 289.”

“Thank you. Can I get a copy of that to give to my father?”

“Sure. Do you know what this means for the school?” I shake my head. “It means we’ll get extra funding from the government to help further your education. Special classes and teachers, the whole works.”

I shake my head again. “No thank you. I still have my socialization issues and separating me from everyone isn’t going to help me fix that.”

He shrugs and looks disinterested, “Well, it isn’t as if we won’t get the funds anyway, but the offer still stands.”

“Thank you, but no. Alright, now, if you will excuse me, we need to get home.”

He walks me out, makes a copy of the results and hands it to me. I have to say that Mama and Dad were extremely happy when they saw the results. Later that evening I get a call from Mirai telling me that Dakota arrived in Japan and they are getting her settled in.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

19