Chapter 135: After (Part 1)
611 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 140 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

It’s exactly like I said it would happen. Everyone is in the living room watching TV when Dad comes home really early and basically comes stomping into the living room literally steaming mad. Now, I’ve only seen my dad angry a few times in my life and truthfully, I pray I’ll never be on the receiving end of it. It was hard enough on me back when Chinatsu and I disappointed him.

He surprises me when he leans over the back of the couch, picks me up without saying a word and hugs me tightly. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I hug him back as I nuzzle against his neck and murmur, “Daddy, I’m fine. Really, I am. Please, don’t worry about it.”

I love how safe and warm I feel when Dad holds me. I’ve said it before, but most people would never believe that a man as huge as he is would be this gentle and caring. That’s a major reason that I’m such a Daddy’s girl and I doubt that will ever change. Don’t get me wrong, I dearly love my mom and I wouldn’t want anyone else as my mother, as I’ve said I want to be exactly like her when I am grown. I know I call Mayumi my second Mom and I do think of her like that, but she places a distant second in that respect. In my, admittedly biased, opinion, I have the best parents on the planet and I’m extremely happy that they adopted me.

He whispers, “I know you are, Sweetheart, but that isn’t the point. He laid his hands on you and that isn’t something that I’ll stand for.” Speaking a little louder, he continues, “That goes for all of you girls. No one is allowed to touch you without your permission. If they do, you are to call me the moment you get a chance. I don’t care if you beat them down or not and I don’t want some counselor to call me again to tell me something happened from now on, understand?”

We all reply with some form of, “Yes, Dad.”

“Alright, I’m going to see Mr. Fujita and have a few words with him about safe learning environments. In my opinion, he’s been far too lax in his dealing with the bullies at TNA. I’m also going to get a copy of the surveillance video from your classroom. After that, I’m going to go visit with the Abes’ to have a little talk with them about their sons.”

Leaning back in his arms so I can look into his eyes, I tell him, “Daddy, you do realize that’s probably going to cause even more problems for us, don’t you?”

His malicious grin makes a cold shiver run up my spine when he says, “Trust me when I say that this is going to stop and stop tonight, one way or another. Mitty is coming with me so we explain to them exactly where their sons stand right now. If we get any lip from any of them, they are going to be arrested then and there… Sweetheart, you have to know how the government sees you.”

I nod soberly. “I do. I’ve seen plenty of evidence that the government is involved for a while now… Daddy, you have a lot of connections, but to have heavy weapons teams guarding us?” I shrug. “Well, we both know that would require government involvement. No matter how well connected you are that would land you in prison without their approval. That’s another reason why I’m 99% sure that they will grant Chinatsu and me the right to marry each other.”

“Sweetie, those are two separate things.”

I shrug again. “It is and then again it isn’t. Daddy, look at it this way. I’m a genius and one of six people that have my nanites. They want me to develop nanites for men that do the same things mine do or at least adapt mine to work for them, so they’ll have to keep me safe and happy. They have to know that I am one of maybe five people in the world that might be able to decipher what my parents did with the nanites and be able to figure out how to adapt them. Of those five, I’m the only one of them that lives in Japan. Do you believe for a moment they won’t give me this little thing? It’s nothing to them if we get married as long as they get what they want as well.”

He grins and shakes his head. “Sweetheart, I keep saying that you’re too smart for your own good. Yes, you are very important to the government for those among many other reasons. The nanites are only one aspect of that. So, no, I don’t see them denying you any reasonable request you might make.” He hugs me tight again, kisses my forehead and gently sets me down. “Okay, I’m going to go talk to Abes’ and get this resolved. I’ll be back in time for dinner.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

As promised, Dad announces himself as dinner is being prepared by Amani and Asumi. He enters the living room and takes a seat across from us next to Mama.

He mutes the TV, clears his throat and begins, “It went pretty much like Mitty and I thought it would. Mr. Fujita wasn’t much of a problem. Suffice it to say that he and his staff will be taking a more active role in preventing and stopping bullying. The Abes’, well, that family has some serious issues. Their parents believed their lies that they did nothing wrong and nothing would change their mind. Even after we showed them the footage from the incident in the classroom they swore you must have provoked him off camera somehow.”

I snort in derision while Chinatsu says, “As if! She’s half his size, why in the world would she start something with him, especially when he has six cohorts that would likely back him up?”

I take Chinatsu’s hand and lightly squeeze it. “It’s okay Chinatsu. Dad knows how I feel about violence and that I wouldn’t start anything physical.” I shrug. “Defending myself is an entirely different matter.”

Dad nods and then continues, “I know you wouldn’t, but I’m very proud of the way you defended yourself and didn’t back down from him… Anyway, the final straw was when Hiroki Abe said he was going to ‘get you back’ for defending yourself. We tried to reason with him, but Mitty ended up arresting him, so we’ll simply have to see what happens from there.”

“Dad… I seriously doubt that they’ll do much to him since the most he did was grab my wrist. He was going to hit me, but I never gave him the chance.”

Dad shrugs. “I know, I saw the video and you might be right. Regardless, him laying hands on you is assault and that is what he’s been charged with. Of course, that’s assuming the government doesn’t step in and demand a stiffer penalty for his actions.”

A thought occurs to me then. “Is that what they did for Akiyama?”

Dad shakes his head. “No, Sweetheart. Everything he did he was going to get him hung if he was found guilty and there was no way he was going to be found not guilty, so there wasn’t any point in them doing anything.”

Asumi announces that dinner is ready and we make our way to the dining table.

After dinner, we ask if we can spend the night at Ryu’s since it wouldn’t be fair to Maki to keep having him spend the night here all the time. As expected, we’re given permission and go upstairs to gather our things for tomorrow.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

[Wednesday, Sept 4th]

The alarm wakes me when it goes off at 5:00. Yes, it’s rather early, but there are reasons for that. Such as our tendency to make out and/or have sex before we start our day. To us, it’s a wonderful way to start our day off right and generally sets us up to have a great day. What? You know how horny the nanites make us. We can control that to an extent, but honestly, having Ryu make love to us is the best way for us to keep those almost overwhelming urges in check.

Reaching over, I shut it off and glance at Ryu and Chinatsu. It still amazes me that the two of them can sleep through that. Smiling at how cute they both are, I lay back down with a small sigh as I think, ‘I really don’t want to go to school today and I’d much rather spend the day with Chinatsu and Ryu.’

I know, you don’t have to say it. This is simply me not wanting to deal with the fallout, if any, from yesterday. I’m hoping that Kimiko and the rest of them take what was said to heart and, at the very least, leave us alone. Anyway, putting off getting up isn’t going to magically make it to where we don’t have to go to school.

Rolling over on top of Ryu, I give him a flurry of light, soft kisses across his face until he wakes up and then a long, deep kiss. Pulling back a little, I smile, hold my finger ro my lips in a shushing gesture and then whisper, “Good morning, Honey.”

If you can’t tell, I want a little one-on-one time with our fiancé. You know I love it when the three of us are together, but every once in a while I want Ryu all to myself. I make sure Chinatsu gets hers with him as well, so it’s not as one sided as it might sound. Plus, I’m sure that Ryu doesn’t mind a break from dealing with two randy women at the same time. Trust me, I’ll make sure to leave enough time for Chinatsu to get her time with him this morning.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

19