Chapter 150: Winter Vacation (Part 2)
455 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 154 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

On the ride up the lift, Chinatsu is avidly looking out the windows, while I’m more than content to snuggle with Ryu while I finish my hot chocolate. We have to change lifts twice, since the first one is the beginner slopes, second is beginner/basic and the third one is the intermediate.

Once we’re there, we pick up our skis, put them on and waste little time to head down. I’ve always enjoyed skiing, although as Sora-nii, you can bet I never got off the beginner slope. However this time, I’m slaloming down the intermediate one with a huge smile plastered across my face.

I should mention that we haven’t seen hide, nor hair, of anyone other than Honoka, Sofi, Jim and Kei, who came with us to ski. I’ve no idea where everyone else is. It doesn’t really matter though, as long as they are having fun. I figure if they want to simply hang out with their boyfriends and enjoy the other amenities the resort offers, more power to them. The whole point of our trip is for all of us to relax and enjoy ourselves.

So, after several trips down the intermediate slope to get our ‘ski legs’ back, we finally take the lift to an advanced one. I’m more than happy to say, we had a huge amount of fun skiing the afternoon away to the point of us not wanting to go in to get ready for dinner. Regardless, we have little choice since we have reservations and I’m positive everyone else will be waiting for us.

Heading inside to our room, we quickly strip down and take a quick shower. It’s amazing how much you can sweat when it’s so cold. Now for tonight, Chinatsu and I bought matching royal blue backless, halter dresses that fall about a third of the way down our thighs. Pairing that with some nude stockings, some 7.5 centimeter yellow ankle strap heels for contrast and of course, some matching jewelry. Suffice it to say that his smile when we came out of the dressing area makes our efforts worth it.

Heading downstairs, we meet everyone in the lobby and make our way to the restaurant. Dinner for the three of us was a porterhouse steak and lobster tails. I’m not going to say much more about dinner, other than it was phenomenal. The conversation and company made it just that much better. We did find out where most of them spent the day during it. Aoi and Ami spent the day with their boyfriends at the spa and the rest did some shopping, then took advantage of the hot springs.

After dinner, the boys all got us some drinks and we curled up in front of the huge fireplace in the lounge and talked more, as well as making plans for the following day. After breakfast tomorrow, everyone will gather in the lobby and we're going to spend the morning ice skating. Something that I believe we’ll rather enjoy. Following lunch, we’re going horseback riding. That’s definitely one of the great things about the resort we decided on. There’s no lack of activities to do. Some are chaperoned, others you can do on your own.

Afterward, we head to our rooms, where Chinatsu and I literally wear Ryu out making love.

[Tuesday, December 24th]

The next morning, we don’t even make it out the door to go skating before I get a call from Mirai.

Sighing, because she knows damn well we are at the resort, I answer the call. “Hello, Mirai.”

Mirai excitedly replies, “Good morning, Sora! Listen, I’m very sorry to bother you when I know you are having fun, but Dakota cracked it!”

It takes me a moment to catch on to what she means. Stepping off to the side for a bit more privacy, I quietly ask, “She figured out how to incorporate the healing factor and make it work with everything?”

“Exactly! The nanites worked as intended on lab rats. I gave her approval to move on to Rhesus monkeys this morning.”

“That shouldn’t pose an issue since the military has been pushing us to finish it as quickly as possible.”

Just so you know, they want it fast tracked because the Chinese have become a lot more… well, aggressive since the Americans pulled their troops back home, both diplomatically and militarily. Suffice it to say that as the months have passed they have gotten much more pushy about us finishing as soon as possible. I’ve had more than one conversation where I’ve had to remind them in no uncertain terms that research takes time, no matter how pushy they are.

It surprised and worried the hell out of all of America's asian allies when the Chinese invaded Taiwan and they did nothing to try to stop them other than some strong words in the UN Security council. That’s not to say that they didn’t reassure us, S. Korea, and others that they will stand by the mutual defense treaties. They did so when it came to the Chinese inclusion into Okinawa, so hopefully, they’ll keep doing so in the future. Although personally, I would rather the Chinese back off and try to be good neighbors.

“Mhmm. Well, I thought I’d let you know.”

“I appreciate it. Do me a favor though, don’t tell the liaison about this right now. I’m sure they would only push that much harder to get it done. I can see them demanding we skip the monkey trials and go right to human testing. I’m not willing to do that.”

“Okay. I don’t want to see that happen either since that is a recipe for disaster. Okay, I’ll keep you up to date as needed. Bye, Sora.”

“”Bye, Mirai.”

I end the call, put my phone up and head back over to Ryu and Chinatsu. Chinatsu quirks an eyebrow and mouths, ‘Mirai?’ I nod and then she shrugs, seeming to lose interest at that point. I should explain that it’s not that she isn’t interested in what I do, it’s simply that there’s a lot of it she doesn’t understand without me having to explain in detail. Even then, she doesn’t always get it.

Anyway, on with our day. Ice skating is something Chinatsu and I have done before and I was so-so at it. Now that I’m more confident in myself and less anxious about getting hurt, it’s a lot more fun.

After lunch and a change of clothes, we meet up with our guide for horseback riding. Guides are needed since it’s a trail ride and according to them, not all the trails are marked well so it would be rather easy to get lost. Getting lost in the mountains in winter isn’t a very good idea, as if I should need to say that.

This evening is dinner and then dancing, something we all enjoy quite a bit. Afterward, the three of us spent some time soaking in the hot tub in our room.

[Christmas]

This morning Ryu wakes me up kissing me. The moment I open my eyes, he murmurs, “Merry Christmas.”

Smiling at the way he woke me up, I reply, “Merry Christmas.”

Rolling over on top of Ryu, I give him several soft kisses and then a long, deep kiss. Pulling back a little, I smile, hold my finger to my lips in a shushing gesture, pull my nightgown over my head and drop it beside the bed. Then whisper, “Good morning. Take a wild guess what I want as my first present from you today?”

He chuckles softly and murmurs, “I have a pretty good idea.”

Sliding down, I slip off his boxers, then reach over to my purse on the nightstand, open it and remove a condom. Rolling it onto him, I slide back up into a cowgirl position and moments later he pulls me down to him for a long, sensuous kiss as he teases my nipples, sending me on an upward spiral of ever increasing stimulation. He pulls me further up to suckle and nibble on my nipples until I’m literally sopping wet and can’t take it anymore. Smiling as I pull away, I reach between my legs, grasp his member and let out a hot sigh as I take him inside me. It isn’t long before he takes control and rolls over on top of me to continue. Suffice it to say that in my opinion, there is nothing better to start your day off right than an orgasm.

Once I’m back in control of myself, I quietly giggle happily, reach up to caress his cheek, smile beatifically and tell him, “That has to be the best way I’ve ever found to start a day off right.”

He grins at me and says, “You don’t see me complaining, do you?”

He leans in and gives me a very long, deep kiss. When he pulls back to look at me, I tell him, “Honey, I love you so very much.”

“I know and I love you too, Sweetheart.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Chinatsu yawn as she raises up on her elbow. Looking over at her, I can see that she’s grinning at me.

I pull her to me, give her a kiss and say, “Good morning, it’s your turn. I’m going to go clean up.”

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

14