Chapter 77: Sora-ni
1.1k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 84 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

When she bites my nipple fairly hard, my vision goes white as I arch my back and tremble as I have my fourth massive orgasm this morning.

 

Breathing hard and worn out, I pant out, “Enough Chinatsu. Come snuggle with me.”

 

She grins and moves to cuddle up against me. She kisses my neck while tracing her fingers along my abdomen. “I love you Sora.”

 

“I love you too. What in the hell got into you this morning? Mind you, I’m not complaining, but you’re unusually aggressive.”

What I mean by that is, if it weren’t for my nanites I would have lots of bite and kiss marks all over, especially along the inside of my thighs.

 

“I wanted to apologize for the way I acted and show you how much you mean to me.”

 

“I already know, but if this is you showing me, WOW! Just WOW! That was simply phenomenal!”

 

Giggling happily, I pull her even tighter against me, roll on top of her and give her a very long, deep, sensuous kiss.

 

After I break our kiss, I look at her enthusiastic smile and think, ‘I can’t believe how much I love her. I don’t believe I’ve ever been this happy in my life. Is it really okay for me to love both her and Ryu like this? Is it okay for me to want to marry both of them and have both of their children? It’s what I want to happen. I’m sure we would be happy, but what about Ryo? She hasn’t said, but I think Chinatsu loves him. How are we going to work out a polygamous marriage if it’s between four people? I like Ryo well enough, but his thoughtlessness is rather irritating.’

 

All very good questions with very few answers. I suppose I’ll just have to wait to see how things develop a little more. We have lots of time for that. That said, we need to get up, collect Sofi, and bathe, so I can make breakfast. I have my appointment with Airi this morning and then I need to go into the office. I suppose I ought to tell Dad about Hestia decrypting the drive this morning as well, since he might want to come along.

 

“Come on Chinatsu. We really need to get up, get Sofi, and bathe. I have a long list of things to do today and you are coming with me for all of it.”

 

“As if I would have it any other way. You know I don’t like it when you leave me to do something. All I do is worry about you.”

 

I smile reassuringly as I roll off of her and stand. “Chinatsu, I’m really not helpless anymore. I’m not the girl, uh, boy?, I used to be. I’m quite capable of taking care of most things myself, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want you with me in most circumstances. Now, move that cute butt of yours. We have a lot to do today.”

 

Donning our panties and gowns,  we collect our clothes and head to Sofi’s room. I knock on the door and hear, “Come in.”

 

“Good morning Sofi,” we tell her.

 

“Good morning. What are you doing up? It’s still rather early.”

 

“It might be, but we’ve been up for over an hour already. We tend to get up early since there’s a lot of things we do everyday. That said, it’s bath time and we thought you might like to join us.”

 

Even before she answers, her jubilant smile tells me everything I need to know about her answer. “I’d love to. It’s okay if I do, right?”

 

Chinatsu nods and tells her, “Of course it’s alright if our sister joins us. Honoka usually bathes with us as well, but with her running a fever right now, that’s not possible. How do you feel about being touched though? We usually help each other wash.”

 

“Sounds great to me.”

 

Chinatsu asks her, “Okay, any idea what you’re going to wear today? We usually try to match or compliment how each other dresses.”

 

“I have some nice slacks…”

 

I cut her off with a shake of my head. “Sorry, but Mama doesn’t allow slacks or jeans for us and that includes you now.”

 

“I dressed up to meet you yesterday, but I don’t have very many skirts or dresses.”

 

Okay then, shopping trip it is. Let’s just add another thing on my already long list of things that need to be done.

 

“Sofi, you look to be close to the same size as me. What are your measurements?” I ask.

 

She blushes, making her even more adorable than she already is. Have I mentioned she’s adorable? “Umm, 79B, 56, 85.”

 

“Just as I thought. My clothes should fit you well enough until we can take you shopping to buy you a wardrobe. What’s your shoe size? Oh, how are you in heels?”

 

“I wear a 23 and I’m fine in heels, but I’ve never worn them much.”

 

“Sora, how about your yellow, off the shoulder, cap sleeve mini dress, a black belt, your sheer black, diamond pattern stockings, and your yellow heels to top it off? I think it’ll look awesome on her.”

 

I think about it and nod agreeing with her. “Good idea Chinatsu. Okay, Sofi grab some panties and a strapless bra then follow us.”

 

After she grabs them, she follows us back over to our room while we pull out everything and hand it to her.

 

Her eyes are wide as she looks in my closet. “That’s a lot of very dressy outfits Sora.”

 

“Hmm. Yes, I suppose, but you’ll find Mama likes us to dress well. Women should be feminine and dress well. She says, ‘women should embrace both their abilities and their sexuality.’ I agree with her.”

 

“I’d have loved to wear more skirts and dresses, but they are so much more expensive than slacks, jeans, and blouses.”

 

“I know they are, but hot pants are the closest you’ll ever be allowed to wear here. I have several pair and lots of cute blouses to go with them myself if you ever want to borrow them. Anyway, why don’t we go bathe?”

 

After bathing and dressing, Chinatsu puts my hair up in a large Dutch braid and then rolls the braid up to make a rather large bun and pins it in place on the left back side. I have to admit it looks sophisticated and cute at the same time. At Sofi’s request she does a seven strand French braid to her hair as well and clips at the bottom with a black bow adorned hair clip. The only thing she does to her hair is pin her bangs out of her face.

 

In the kitchen, Chinatsu begins brewing some mocha coffee at my request. What? I’m in the mood for it. I don’t only drink tea. I busy myself making breakfast for Honoka and Mayumi. After I load their meal onto the tray along with two cups and a small insulated urn of coffee and creamer, I head upstairs.

 

I tap quietly on the door and open it to find both of them still asleep. Setting the tray down on the table. I go to Mayumi to check her temperature, which is 38.4℃. Good, it’s coming down. Hopefully, by tonight she’ll be feeling more normal. Gently shaking her, I wake her up.

 

“Good morning. Breakfast is on the table, so go ahead and eat.”

 

“Morning Sora. Thanks. I’m starving now that I’m awake.”

 

I move to Honoka and check her temperature, which is 38.1℃. Honestly, both of them look a lot better than yesterday morning. I shake her lightly to wake her.

 

“Good morning Nee-chan. Why don’t you join Mayumi and eat.”

 

“Good morning. Food sounds wonderful.”

 

Nodding, I tell them, “We’ll be back up a little later to get everything and wipe you down again. Your temperatures are down a lot from yesterday, but I imagine you could still use a fresh nightgown. I’ll see you soon.” I smile and wave at them as I head back downstairs to start breakfast for everyone.

 

Today, breakfast is for me because I’m making my favorite. Waffles and American style breakfast sausage. Yes, I talked Mama into us getting a waffle iron. I was actually surprised to find we didn’t have one considering how many American style meals are made here.

 

I find Chiaki is up now at the table with Sofi and Chinatsu. “Good morning, Chiaki.”

 

“Good morning Sora. How are you feeling today?” She asks as I go make a cup of coffee and come back to sit between Sofi and Chinatsu.

 

I take a sip of my coffee and then give her a reassuring smile. “I’m all good now. Yesterday, well, I suppose there’s no need to explain.”

 

“You had every right to be upset and frightened.”

 

“Umm, look, can we not talk about this for the time being? I really don’t want Nee-chan to hear about this. I'll tell her about it when she’s feeling better.”

 

“Sure Sora. Do you need help with breakfast?”

 

“Of course. There’s a lot of people here to cook for. Although, I just came from giving Nee-chan and Mayumi their breakfast. Once I finish my coffee we can start. We’ll be making waffles and sausage.”

 

“Oh, I simply love waffles!” Sofi purrs while practically drooling.

 

“Me too, they’re one of my favorites. I knew we were going to get along well.” I almost reached out to pat her, but I thought better of it after this morning's argument with Chinatsu comes to mind.

 

Finishing my coffee, I head into the kitchen with Chiaki to begin breakfast. We finish as Mama and Daddy come into the dining room. Everyone greets them and I can see the questions they want to ask me. Yep, the usual ones that I’m absolutely sick of answering. I guess even they know how tired I am of them, because they thankfully never give voice to them.

 

Regardless, once I set the platter of waffles on the table, I walk around around to where Mama and Dad are.

 

Hugging Dad around the neck from behind, I whisper, “I’m fine, okay? Don’t worry.” Letting him go, I walk over to Mama and she pulls me into her lap to hug me very tightly, while I hug her back. I quietly tell her, “Really Mama, don’t worry, I’m perfectly fine. I won’t let something like that break me, neither would Sora-nii.”

 

“Sora-nii?” Dad asks questioningly.

 

I lean back to look him in the eyes and nod. “Yes, the other me. We talked and decided we’re like twins and since he was here first, he’s my Onii.”

 

Dad looks a little apprehensive. I didn’t ever tell him I can talk to Sora-nii and it looks as if Airi might not have either. I reach over and touch his arm. “Really Daddy, it’s okay, I’m perfectly normal. I’m the same Sora as I was before this happened yesterday. I promise you. You can thank Sora-nii for that too. He saved me from losing it.”

 

His expression relaxes, but I can tell he still isn’t quite sure. I imagine he’ll be asking Airi about it. Not that I mind. I wasn’t hiding it from him and Mama knows.

 

“Honestly, I’m fine. When have I ever tried to lie to you two?” When they grin at me. “That’s right, never and I never will either. Dad, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Sora-nii, but I assumed that Airi had already told you. I’m not trying to hide anything.”

 

His expression when he nods and says, “Okay,” tells me he believes me this time.

 

“Alright, how about we eat while it’s still hot. I still have something to talk about, but we can do that while we eat.” Mama kisses my cheek, lets me down from her lap, and I go over to my seat.

 

Once I taken several bites, I say, “Dad, I got a text from Hestia this morning. She decrypted that drive tower I found and she said it’s something I should look at since some of it is about me. I don’t know if you want to come with me this afternoon to take a look or you just want me to have her send it to you.”

 

He swallows the bite of food he has. “I can if you’d like me to, but I trust you to get me a copy of everything.”

 

“I only asked in case you wanted to see it with me, but that drive tower is huge so it may a huge amount of space for a copy of it all, or do you want to have it sent to you somewhere by secure connection?”

 

“True. Okay, I’ll text you a secure storage site for Hestia to send everything, along with an encryption key.”

 

For those of you who might not know, a level two AI is capable of incredible things. One of them being using military grade encryption, as in 256 kilobit encryption. It would take a level one AI a half a dozen years to break it and that’s only assuming it’s not a multi-layer cipher.

 

“Alright. We can do it that way then.”

 

In a way, I’d love for him to come with me. In another, I don’t want him to come to work with me. How to explain? I love how safe and loved he makes me feel when he’s near and I definitely love cuddling and hanging out with him. At the same time, I want to be somewhat independent and for everyone there to see me as the boss, not a Daddy’s little girl playing CEO. Now, I’m not going to deny I’m a Daddy’s girl, but being one here and seen that way at work are two different things.

 

Sora-nii chimes in with, ‘You worry about the strangest things little sister,’ which makes me snort and giggle. Everyone looks at me oddly.

 

I blush and tell them, “Sorry, I just thought of something that was funny.”

 

Mentally shrugging my shoulders, I reply, ‘I worry about what I worry about. You thankfully didn’t have worries like this and I’m glad, but I have to think about things like this and you know it.’

 

I get a feeling he’s laughing, but soon, ‘You’re a strange girl, but in fairness, far less so than I’m a strange boy.’

 

‘We are sides of the same coin Sora-nii. We can’t help what we are and I think we do pretty well. I honestly think most others would have had themselves committed or been involuntarily committed long before now.’

 

‘You might be right little sister.’

 

‘We might disagree now and again about whatever, but I still love you.’

 

I can feel him smiling as he says, ‘I love you too.’

 

Yep, I totally agree. I’m a very strange girl. I’m a boy who turned into a girl. I love being a girl and I love dressing up. I love this version of me and I love the way I am. I had my original personality suppressed to save us from ourselves. Let’s not even mention all of my issues I’m dealing with, alright? My first lover is my best friend and sister, as well as my former male friend is my boyfriend, who I also love very much. It truly is a wonder that I’m as normal as I am.

 

Sora-nii comes back with, ‘Normal is boring little sister. You just be the kind, fun loving, and slightly strange girl that everyone already loves and you’ll do just fine.’

Thank you to all of my Patreons, but especially:

Bowen Fletcher, & Misti

24