Chapter 094: I Want…
1.2k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edited 9/23/19 Nekoda

After we eat, I get up to start cleaning and Sofi grabs my arm, “What did Mom tell you? We’ll do the clean up. You go relax with Chinatsu.”

Honoka tells me, “We can handle it. By the way, I’d like a word with you after we clean everything up.”

“Okay.”

Chinatsu and I move into the living room to sit down on the couch, turn on the TV and look for something to watch. Finally settling on a romantic comedy. I find a comfortable position and she cuddles up against me.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, Honoka comes in and sits down beside me on the couch. I mute the TV and look at her.

“Do you remember the night you slept with me?”

“Of course.”

“You asked me to never leave you and if the treatment worked to take your nanites so we could always be together. I’d like you to give them to me.”

“Okay. Next time we are at TGR, I’ll have the lab extract them and we can do that.”

“We can’t do it today?”

“You heard Mama, I can’t go to TGR today. The only other way we could would be for me to have you drink some of my blood or cut you and drop some of my blood into the cut. I don’t really mind if you want to do it that way since I’ll heal in a few minutes. When Chinatsu was infected they were working within twenty-four hours. I don’t know how long it would take them to heal you other than that.”

“It’d only have to be a small cut, right?”

“Any open wound will do.”

“Alright. You sure you don’t mind doing it this way?”

I shrug. “It’s fine with me. Knives don’t freak me out. Needles do.”

She stands up, offers her hand, which I take, and she pulls me up to lead me into the kitchen. All of our knives are kept razor sharp since Mama says there’s nothing more dangerous in a kitchen than a dull knife. I pull a paring knife out of the block and make a small cut on Honoka’s forearm and then a slightly deeper cut on my palm. Covering the cut on her arm with my palm, I wait a few minutes until I know the cut has healed on my palm and I remove my hand from her arm.

“There, that should do it. We’ll know it worked if your cut is healed by tomorrow.”

She pulls me to her and buries my face in her boobs as hugs me. She hugs me tightly for several minutes and then lets me go to kiss my forehead.

“Thank you Sora.”

I smile and tell her, “I think that’s my line since you’re doing this for me. Thank you Nee-chan.”

“It’s nothing to thank me for since I’m doing this to be around for my sisters a long, long time.”

“Nee-chan, I’m happy about that. I promise you that I am, but I still want you to find someone to date and eventually marry. I’ll tell you the same thing Chinatsu and I told Sofi. We know you’re an adult, but all of your old records were destroyed and legally you’re fourteen now. You’ve already pointed out that you can’t date Mitty. So, who would you be willing to date? What age?”

“Sora, I haven’t given any thought to dating since I broke up with Mitty. I know what you are getting at though. It would look strange for me to date a college student. At most I could get away with dating a high school student without drawing undue attention.”

“That’s true. Sofi said it shouldn’t be a problem for her as long as the boy is as mature and well mannered as Ryu.”

“I can agree with that.”

“Nee-chan, I don’t see that you and Sofi can’t be on dates and watch over us at the same time. Dad will never allow Chinatsu or me to go on dates alone and you know it. So, why don’t I talk to Ryu and see if we can find a couple of nice, well mannered, mature boys for you two to go out on a date with along with us?”

She laughs. “You’re right. You’re pushy, but it’s not as if I didn’t already know that. Alright, if you can get Sofi to agree, I will too. Assuming you find some boys like Ryu, but I’d prefer them to at least be in high school.”

“Alright. I’ll talk to Sofi and if she says yes, then I’ll talk to Ryu about it. He’s quite popular and athletic, so he knows a lot of people.”

“Just let me know.”

“I will. Okay, I’m going to watch the movie with Chinatsu. You coming?”

“Sure.”

We head back into the living room where we all cuddle together, and watch the movie. Sofi comes back down a bit later and I pull her into our cuddle between me and Honoka.

After the movie is over, I mute the TV again, and tell Sofi the content of my conversation with Honoka.

“Sure, I don’t have a problem with it.”

“Okay, I’ll talk to Ryu then.”

I glance at the clock on the wall. He should be home from school by now.

“Nee-chan?”

“Yes?”

“I’m going to get dressed and text Ryu to come get me. I want to talk to his mother anyway.”

“Okay. I know he can protect you. Make sure you wear your watch and keep your phone with you.”

“I will.” I look at Chinatsu. “Do you want to go see Ryo?”

She shakes her head. “No, I’m still angry and trying to sort out how I feel.”

“Okay, I can understand that. See you in a bit.” I lean over and give her a kiss. Getting up, I go upstairs to change into some clothes.

Opening up my closet for casual clothes, I remove a yellow halter top and a royal blue, pleated skirt. Closing it, I open my drawer to get some yellow ankle socks and a pair of yellow thong panties Chinatsu got me. Yes, I’ve actually been wearing them without Chinatsu having to prompt me. They are actually very comfortable, so why not? I undress and change into the outfit I selected. Then I put on my watch, pick up my phone, and text Ryu to come get me. Picking up my yellow ankle boots, I head back downstairs. Halfway down the stairs the door intercom chimes. Smiling, I think, ‘He almost had to run to get here already.’

Walking over to the door, I open it, and tell him, “Hi, Honey. Let me put on my boots.” I slip them on, take his hand, and we walk back to his house.

“Sweetheart, that’s a cute outfit. Of course, it isn’t as if you aren’t always cute.”

Chuckling, I reply, “Honey, I told you that you didn’t have to qualify your compliments. I know you think I’m pretty and like the way I dress. If you want to compliment me then do so and leave it at that, alright?”

“Okay.”

“By the way, what’s up with the way you’re dressed?” He’s in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Not that he doesn’t look good in it since it really emphasizes his muscular body.

“I was about to work out when you texted me.”

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“It isn’t a problem, you’re far more important to me and I can always work out later.”

At his door, I palm the lock, and he opens the door. Inside, I take off my boots and walk over to the door to the living room to see Maki on the couch. I look back at Ryu and ask, “Honey, would you wait in your room for me? I need to talk to your mom. I’ll be up before too long.”

“Sure.”

I stand on my tiptoes, slip my arms around his neck, and kiss him. When I break our kiss a few moments later he’s blushing. “Thank you, Honey. See you soon.” Looking at him blush, I grin at him as I think, ‘Blush all you like, I’m still going to kiss and cuddle with you in front of your mother.’

Turning around, I enter the living room. “Hi Mama-Maki.”

Of course, she saw me kissing him, so she’s grinning from ear to ear. “Hi, Sora. Nice to see you again.”

“You as well.” I walk around the couch and give her a hug.

“Oh, I could get used to this. The boys don’t hug me anymore.”

“Their loss then.” I release her and we sit down. “Where’s Ryo?”

“He’s in his room, probably playing a game.”

“Good. I have something I’d like to talk to you about, but I don’t want them to know about it, okay?”

“Okay.”

“May I ask what kind of work you do?”

“I work at a convenience store as a clerk.”

“Alright, other than high school, do you have any other schooling or training?”

She chuckles. “Is this a job interview?”

“Umm, kinda.”

“I married Aki right out of high school, but I did go to school to become a laboratory technician. I never worked as one though since I got pregnant with Ryo not long after I graduated.”

“Hang on a second.” I pull out my phone and text Mirai. ‘How much do we pay our starting lab techs?’

Around thirty seconds later my phone chimes. ‘Starting salary is ¥5 million.’

I send a text back, ‘Thank you.’

“Alright. How would you like a job as a lab tech?”

“Where?”

“I’m going to tell you something and you can’t tell Ryu or Ryo, alright?”

“Alright, I promise I won’t.”

I glance at the door, then back to her. “I own Tokyo Genetics Research and I’m the CEO.”

She looks at me intently for several seconds. “You aren’t kidding, are you?”

“I’d never play around about something like this. I’m dead serious.”

“Okay, I believe you since I already know you don’t lie.”

I nod. “The reason I even told you is because if you want a job as a lab tech, I’ll hire you right here, right now at a starting salary of ¥5 million a year.”

“Seriously Sora? That’s almost three times what I make now.”

“Look, I know how tight money is for you. I’d offer to help you financially, but I know you wouldn’t accept it. This I can do and if you want the job it’s yours. I just restarted the Nanotech division, so we are still seriously understaffed there. You’ll have to learn how things are done there and we’ll talk to Kotomi, she’s my division head for nanotechnology, about helping you relearn the job. Other than that, it will be up to you. I can’t show any favoritism, and you surely can’t let anyone know that I’m dating your son. That would create a huge mess.”

“Thank you Sora. I’ll gladly take the job. I promise to do my best for you and I’ll keep quiet about knowing you and you dating Ryu.”

“That’s all I can ask. Let me call Mirai, she’s my vice president.”

Unlocking my phone, I call Mirai. She answers two rings later. “Hi Sora.”

“Hi Mirai. This is going to be a little strange, but I’m going to be sending Maki Ueno over tomorrow. I hired her as a lab tech in Kotomi’s department. She’s not done the work, but she has been to school for it, so I’d appreciate it if Kotomi would have someone show her the ins and outs of the job.”

“No problem at all. I’ll inform Hiro to have them watch out for her and escort her to human resources and payroll when she gets here. I’ll also talk to Kotomi about it.”

“Thank you Mirai. I appreciate it more than you know.”

“I’m happy to help, Sora.”

“Thanks. I’ll come by tomorrow afternoon and we can talk about the party. See you then.”

“Alright, bye Sora.”

I end the call and look at Maki. “Okay, that’s taken care of, but you need to be there at 8:00 tomorrow. They’ll get you through all of the paperwork and introduce you to Kotomi.”

“Thank you Sora. I won’t let you down. I appreciate this a lot. I’d have never guessed you were a CEO.”

I grin at her wryly. “That was the idea. Do you have any idea how big of a mess it would make my life if it was publicly known?”

“I can imagine. Can I ask something?”

“Sure.”

“Just how wealthy are you?”

“Well, in liquid assets a bit more than ¥100 billion. Non-liquid assets account for around another ¥300 billion or so.”

Her eyes are as big as dinner plates as she asks, “Then why are you dating Ryu? You could date a movie star or someone like that.”

I laugh. “I don’t care about things like that. I actually love Ryu very much. I told you Sunday I’m going to marry him and I meant it.”

She shakes her head and laughs. “Not that you need it, but you have my blessing. Ryu has no idea how lucky he is and I’m not talking about how much money you have. You’re a very special girl.”

“Thank you… Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to see Ryu.”

“Sure, see you later Sora.”

I head upstairs to Ryu’s room, tap on the door, and go inside. I lock the door, and walk over to him. Pushing him down to sit on the bed, I climb into his lap facing him, slip my arms around his neck and pull him to me for a deep, sensuous kiss. Several minutes later, I finally break our kiss and sit back in his lap.

“I have a favor to ask.”

He grins at me. “After that, whatever it is, yes.”

Chuckling for a few moments, I tell him, “Well, you know Honoka and Sofi don’t have boyfriends.” He nods. “Do you know anyone in first or second year of high school that are like you? By that I mean, good looking, mature, respectful, and well mannered.”

“I do. A few of them don’t have girlfriends either.”

“Can you talk to them to see if they would be interested in going on a date with them? We’ll have to figure out a day, time, and what we’ll be doing, but find out if they are interested. Oh, here.” I pull out my phone, find the picture Mama took of the four of us the day of the party and send it to Ryu. “I sent you a picture that you can use to show them what they look like. It’s the one Mama took of us on Sunday.”

“Thanks, a picture will make it a little easier. I’m sure they will agree immediately when they see this. I don’t have to tell you this, but your sisters are gorgeous, so only a moron wouldn’t want to go on a date with them.”

“Just make sure they are really like you and aren’t putting up a front, please. I’d hate to see my sisters kick their butts because they did something stupid. You might have noticed all of us girls are rather mature for our age.”

“I’ve noticed. I’ll make sure of it. Mentioning who your father is probably wouldn’t hurt either.”

“Good, now that’s settled.” Smiling coquettishly, I continue, “So, you have a gorgeous girl that’s in your room alone with you. Can you think of anything you might want to do with her?”

Something about his grin as he stands up holding me, and turns around to lay me down on the bed, tells me that he does.

25