Chapter 95: I Do and I Don’t
1.1k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If nothing else, I learned that Ryu loves how shapely I am, especially my breasts. In my somewhat biased opinion, they are very nice breasts and while not huge, they aren’t small either. Of course, on my rather petite frame they look much larger than they really are.

He also remembered very clearly what I taught him about me Sunday. No, it wasn’t another nude makeout session, but I did end up as me without my blouse and bra. Regardless, it was quite satisfying until I received a text from Honoka telling me dinner would be ready soon so I needed to come home.

After putting back on my bra and blouse, Ryu walked me home, kissed me goodbye at the door and told me he’d talk to the guys he knew tomorrow.

After we eat, Chinatsu, Mama, Dad, and I snuggle on the couch to watch the news. One rather interesting part caught all of our attention. It’s a report about TGR and speculation about who the new CEO is because of the huge stock price jump. I’m quite sure if TGR wasn’t situated inside of a large walled compound and heavily guarded I’d have already been found out. Then again, maybe not since if I was seen going in and out they might simply assume I’m the daughter of someone who works there since it’s not as if I’m there every single day.

Sitting up from snuggling against his shoulder, I look at him to ask, “Dad?”

He looks at me. “Yes sweetheart?”

“Do you think it might be wise to ask Mirai to act as if she’s the CEO?”

“I haven’t really thought about it. You really don’t want people to know you’re the CEO?”

“My life has barely begun to settle down. Yes, I still have people that want to kidnap me, but overall everything is peaceful and quiet for once. I love my home life with my family and I really enjoy being able to go shopping, see a movie, go to playland, or whatever with my sisters and boyfriend. If people knew I was the CEO my life would be an utter mess and I don’t want that. I couldn’t go anywhere or do anything. I imagine the kids at school would either treat me strangely or try to butter me up to get things out of me. I’d like to have as much of a normal life as I can. Whatever that is at this point.”

“I can understand that and we want you to be able to do all that as well. If you want to ask Mirai to act as if she is the CEO then go ahead. I don’t have any problem with it.”

“Thank you. Oh, speaking of TGR. I’m planning to have a company party for the employees next Friday to thank them for all their hard work. They all helped bring TGR back from the brink. Mirai is hiring a party planner for it, but I thought we all could attend. I need to be there, and that means my sisters as well. I was curious if you and Mama wanted to come as well?”

“You really are pushing to garner the loyalty of your employees aren’t you? Mirai told me about the pay raise and backdated cost of living increases you ordered.”

“They deserve the raise since Akiyama had frozen wages for the last three years. I will admit their loyalty came to mind as well, but well paid employees are much more loyal and productive. The party is merely another sign of my appreciation for all of that. It will also allow us to get to know one another.”

“You’re definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with as you learn and grow.” He states proudly. “Back to your question, do you want us to go with you girls?”

I nod. “I wouldn’t have asked otherwise.”

“Alright, I’ll take the day off and we’ll come as well.”

Smiling happily, I tell him, “Thank you Daddy. I’m happy you two are coming with us.”

“You’re more than welcome and it should be fun.”

Settling back against his shoulder, I pull Chinatsu a little closer to me while we finish watching the news. Once it’s over Dad finds an Sci-fi, action movie for us to watch. It’s about first contact between man and an alien race that immediately turns into an interstellar war. I wouldn’t say it’s a bad movie since it was actually rather well done and the actors did a very good job. It’s merely that the premise has been highly overused.

After the movie, Chinatsu tells me, “Come on, let’s go bathe.”

“Okay.”

She stands, pulls me up, and I look over at Sofi and Honoka. They really seem to have gotten close in a short amount of time. I say that because Sofi is snuggled against Honoka, who has her arm wrapped around her. “Coming?” I ask.

They both say, “Yes,” and we head upstairs to get fresh nightgowns and panties.

We shower and climb into the bath to soak. As normal, I climb in between Chinatsu’s legs and she holds me as we let the hot water work it’s magic. Once we get out, dry off, and our hair is blow dried and brushed out, we head into the living room to tell Mama and Dad goodnight.

I hug and kiss Mama and Dad goodnight and tell them, “I love you.”

You might be thinking I tell people I love them a lot and you’d be right. I know my birth parents loved me and I loved them, but we never told each other. Exactly like hugging and kissing, it simply wasn’t done. I decided after they were killed and Mama and Daddy adopted me that I’d never allow it to happen again. Never pass up the opportunity to make sure people know you love them since you never know when they can be taken away from you.

Taking Chinatsu’s hand again, she leads me to our room. Once inside she locks the door and we begin to undress. As we’re doing so, I notice the notification lights on our phones are flashing.

I hand Chinatsu hers, pick up mine, and open the messaging app. Ryu sent me a text saying, ‘I tried calling, but I guess you were busy. Thought I’d say goodnight and I love you.’

I message him back, ‘Goodnight. I love you too.’

I jump when Chinatsu slaps her phone down. Turning to look at her wide eyed, I ask, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m getting fed up with him constantly apologizing!”

“Calm down Chinatsu. Getting all worked up isn’t going to help. I’m sure it’s because he feels bad for hurting you.”

“Of course he does! He should, but apologizing over and over and over is just making me angrier than I already am!”

“Do you want me or Ryu to talk to him?”

She sighs loudly and shakes her head. “No. He needs to come up with a way to make this right on his own or it’s worthless. Sora, even before Sunday, I was having problems with his self-centeredness. If he can’t fix that I don’t want to be with him.”

“I can see that, but you also have to tell him what he’s doing wrong or he can’t fix it.”

“I don’t want to see or talk to him right now.”

“You still like him right?”

“I do and I don’t.”

I sigh dramatically. “Chinatsu… make up your mind one way or the other and act on it. You have one simple question to answer: Does he mean enough to you for you to forgive him and give him a second chance? ...Now, with all of that said, I’m tired, and I want to go to bed.”

“Does that mean you don’t feel up to making love?”

“I wouldn’t mind making out for a while, but I don’t have the energy for that.”

“I’m surprised that you aren’t wound up after seeing Ryu.”

“Right now, I’m more tired than aroused.”

“Alright, then let’s go to bed, cuddle, and go to sleep.”

“Sounds like a wonderful idea to me.”

She turns off the light. Then we crawl into bed, and she snuggles up to me. I kiss her tenderly for a moment and tell her, “Good night. I love you.”

“Goodnight Sora. I love you too.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

[Wednesday, July 17th]

Walking up, I sit up, rub the sleep from my eyes, and stretch. Glancing at the clock, I see it’s 5:27. Up before the sun as usual. I look over at Chinatsu, whose hair is covering her face. As I’m gently moving it away from her face, she wakes up.

I smile at her and tell her, “Good morning.”

She pulls me to her to kiss me. Several minutes later, she breaks our kiss, and tells me, “Good morning.”

She moves me on top of her, and wraps me within her arms. I already know what she wants and I happily give it to her. I lean in to kiss her and we spend the next half hour making out.

When we finally come up for air, she glances at the clock, and sighs. “I know already, you don’t even have to say anything.”

Ignoring her, I kiss my way down to her breasts and begin to suckle her while kneading and rolling her other nipple while she whimpers and crushes me to her. While I’m doing that I continue sliding a hand down her and she mewls in delight as I begin delicately massaging her jewel. It isn’t very long until I have her panting, gasping, and whining from the sensations storming through her as I nibble and lightly bite her nipple.

A few more minutes of this and she’s whimpering and moaning so loudly that I have to stop rolling her other nipple and cover her mouth with my hand. She’s still fairly loud, but at least this way it’s a lot less likely we’ll wake someone else up. It isn’t much longer until I can tell she’s right on the cusp of climaxing. Speeding up my massage and nibbling even harder, her muscles tense, and I know she’s almost there so I bite her hard, sending her over the edge. She immediately arches her back and gasps loudly, spasming and shaking as a massive orgasm rampages through her and she bites my hand to smother her cries. I wince and groan when I hear a wet snap and pain screams up the nerves in my arm. A few moments later, she unclenches her jaw and I cradle my hand against my breast as tears stream down my cheeks.

Looking at my hand, I think, ‘Oh, wow! I had forgotten how painful broken bones were.’ It’s already turning black and blue while blood flows heavily out of the wound. As I look at it, the colors begin to fade and the bleeding stops. I gasp when the pain suddenly increases by several orders of magnitude as I feel the broken bone slowly moving back into position as the nanites repair my damaged hand.

Grimacing from how painful this is, I think, ‘I’m definitely going to have to reprogram them to incorporate a nerve blocking or pain killing ability when something like this happens and they are repairing the damage. If it’s this bad with a simple broken bone I can’t even imagine how bad a major injury would be. Hell, the burn hurt less than this and it was far worse. Of course, it might be that the nerves were damaged then.’

Chinatsu snaps me out of it, when she asks, “Sora? What wrong? Why are you crying?”

“You bit me when you climaxed and it broke a bone in my hand,” I reply without looking at her.

She scoots up to me to wrap an arm around me as she presses her cheek against mine. “I’m so sorry Sora.”

“It’s alright. This will heal in a little while. It’s simply a little painful until they are done. This is nothing for you to be upset about, okay?”

“But…”

“No buts. You didn’t mean to hurt me and as I said, it’s nothing to worry about thanks to the nanites. In a few minutes this will be like it never happened. Why don’t you chose something for us to wear today? Nothing overtly sexy please, I have to go in to TGR.”

“Okay, any color preferences?”

“Umm… How does blue sound?”

She leans in to give me tender kiss. “Blue is a good color for you. Alright, give me a minute. I truly am sorry that I hurt you.”

“It’s alright. Please, don’t worry about it.”

She nods, and then gets up to go over to my closet. Opening it, she sorts through them until she finds a cobalt blue, halter top, skater mini dress, which falls to mid-thigh. It’s cute, and a tiny bit on the sexier side since it doesn’t cover my upper back, but not so much that I can’t wear it to work.

“Nice. I like it. How about adding my yellow belt, and ultra sheer yellow, lace pattern stockings. I think I’ll wear my blue slingback pumps with it.”

“That will look great on you.”

She pulls everything out along with dark blue, silk bra and thong panty set. Closing my closet, and drawers, she lays them neatly on the desk. She then opens her closet and looks through her outfits and finally removes a pale yellow, short sleeve, empire waistline, babydoll mini dress with a sweetheart neckline. She closes the closet, opens a drawer to pull out a yellow bra and thong panty set, and sheer nude stockings with butterflies printed at the ankles. After closing her drawer, she looks over her shoes and then at mine.

“Sora, can I wear your navy blue, t-strap pumps?”

“Of course.”

I look back at my hand when the pain suddenly disappears. I carefully move my fingers and when it doesn’t hurt, I make a fist. Then I trace along the bone and can’t even tell where it was broken. Shaking my head in amazement as I stand up, I walk over to gather my clothes.

“Ready?”

“Yes, is your hand alright now?”

“It’s perfectly fine. This isn’t the first time they have had to heal me. It might be a little painful while they do it, but it never takes all that long for injuries like this. Think about when I was burned with hot oil. They healed me within ten minutes.”

“I remember.”

“I’ll get everyone up if you’ll start the bath filling.”

“Sure. See you in a few minutes.”

She unlocks the door and heads downstairs while I knock on Sofi’s door and hear, “Come in.” Wow, she woke up on her own this morning? Opening the door, I tell her, “Morning. Ready to go bathe?”

“Good morning. Yes, let me grab my outfit.” She gets up to go to her closet and pulls out a seafoam green, short sleeve, v-neck mini dress, along with a pink belt, ultra sheer nude heart pattern stockings, and her pink pumps.

Following me out the door, we go over to knock on Honoka’s door and hear, “Come in.”

“Good morning Nee-chan. Ready to bathe?”

She’s hiding her arm and smiling as she says, “Morning. I need to pick out something to wear.”

“What’s with the smile?” Then it hits me why she might be smiling like that. “Nee-chan, let me see your arm.”

Her smile gets even bigger as she pulls it out from behind her to show me there’s no cut, which makes me immediately smile, and almost run over to her to hug her.

“I’m so happy for you!”

“I am too little sister. You do know this means that you’ll have to put up with me for a long, long time, right?” She says with a huge grin.

Laughing, I reply, “I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love you Nee-chan.”

She kisses my forehead, hugs me tight for a few moments, and then tells me, “I love you too, Sora. “ She looks at my outfit I’m holding. “Alright, let me pick out something cute to wear and then I’ll see you downstairs in a few minutes.”

“Okay.”

Once we reach the bathroom, we hang our dresses and set everything else on the shelves. Quickly undressing, we drop our nightgowns and panties in the clothes basket and go into the bathing area to find Chinatsu shutting off the faucet for the bath. I turn on the shower to allow the water to warm up. Honoka comes in as it gets to a comfortable temperature.

Once we all shower, we climb into the tub to soak. Chinatsu and I do our normal routine with her climbing in first and me in between her legs. After seeing how they were last night, I’m only slightly surprised when Sofi does the same with Honoka. I think it’s great that they have bonded not only with us, but also with each other.

Settling into a comfortable position, I rest my head against Chinatsu and close my eyes. I love our bath times, but right now, everything feels a little off since Mayumi isn’t here. I kind of got used to her being here and bathing with us. After we get out, dry off, blow dry and brush our hair out.

Honoka has gotten pretty good at coordinating her outfits. Today, she chose an aquamarine, sleeveless, v-neck, mini dress, which falls to mid-thigh. Sheer, nude stockings and yellow slingback pumps. In my opinion, she looks absolutely fabulous in it.

Once we’re dressed, we head into the dining room. Sofi stops me when I try to go into the kitchen. “Nuh uh, Honoka and I will be making breakfast. Go watch TV or something with Chinatsu. We’ll take care of everything.”

“You don’t have to do that.”

“We want to. Besides, what did Mom say yesterday? You have to allow the rest of us to help.”

I smile and shake my head. “Alright. Thank you. I’ll take you up on that offer to do as you said and watch the news.”

Chinatsu and I go cuddle on the couch and turn on the morning news show. A few minutes later, Sofi brings us each a cup of coffee.

“Thank you Sofi. We appreciate it,” I tell her.

“You’re very welcome… Sora?”

“Hmm?”

“I fairly sure that you know this already, but please, you have to rely on us more. We’re more than happy to help and we don’t want to see a repeat of Monday. That frightened all of us badly.”

I sit up straighter and say, “Come here lil’ sis.” She comes over, I pull her into my lap, and hug her to me. “I’m so sorry I scared everyone. I’ve already had talks with Mama and Chinatsu over that incident and they basically said the same thing you did. This is a huge problem for me because I have a hard time relying on other people, so I’m used to doing everything by myself. I am working on correcting that. It’s simply going to take some time and my family is probably going to have to help me by persistently pushing me in that direction.”

“Mhmm. Honoka and I talked about this last night. You will be doing a lot less than you normally do around here and you will allow all of us to help you more. Sora-nee… We all love you very much, so please, let us support you.”

She hugs me very tightly to her, which crushes our breasts together. Surprisingly, I have the sudden urge to kiss her, and I don’t mean a sisterly kiss either. I’d have never thought another girl could make me want to do that with them. Repressing the impulse, I kiss her cheek, and gently push her away from me.

“Okay. I will back off on trying to do everything myself and start asking for more help.”

“Good. Alright, I need to go help Nee-chan make breakfast.”

“Alright.”

She gets up and heads into the kitchen. Leaning forward, I pick up my coffee, inhale the aroma, smile happily, and take a few sips. Settling back on the couch with my coffee, I continue to take sips as we watch the morning news.

Getting up, Chinatsu takes our cups into the kitchen to make another cup of coffee for each of us. While she’s in the kitchen, the weather forecast comes on. Awesome, I was a little worried about the weather for next Friday, but they are saying it’s going to be sunny and clear that day.

Mama and Dad some into the dining room, telling everyone, “Good morning.” We reply, “Good morning,” as they seat themselves at the table. I get up and join them at the table. Chinatsu brings our cups, sets them down, and goes back into the kitchen to make Mama and Dad a cup. When she brings them back she sets them down, and takes her seat beside me.

Mama asks, “Sora, what are you doing today after your appointment with Airi?”

“I need to go into TGR to follow up on the event planning. We should be back no later than 5:00.”

“Okay. Don’t plan anything for Sunday, we’ll be going to get you girls yukatas that day. It can take quite a while to find something that suits you. Honoka, Sofi, that includes you too.”

They nod and I reply, “No problem. I’ll keep it open. Anyway, we’ll probably have our date on Saturday.”

“Do you know where you girls will be going?”

I shake my head. “Not yet. Ryu is supposed to get back to me today or tomorrow.”

She nods and says, “Please let me know what you girls decide to do.”

“We will.”

Honoka and Sofi set everything on the table and we eat. Chinatsu and I sit with Mama and Dad, have coffee and we talk while Chiaki, Honoka, and Sofi clean up. After Dad finishes his coffee, he gets up to get ready for work. When Chinatsu and I finish ours, she takes our cups and puts them into the dishwasher.

“Mama, would you do my hair this morning?”

“I’d love to. Do you know how you want it done?”

“Yes. A french braid on top into a french roll updo. I thought it was super cute on me when you did it last time.”

“Alright, are you ready for me to do it now?”

“I sure am.”

She gets up and I follow her back to her room. She has me sit at her desk as she gathers what she needs to do my hair. Now, you might think it sounds complicated, but it really isn’t. It’s merely time consuming because of how long my hair is.

Basically, she has to separate the top part of my hair from the rest and she does a seven strand french braid. Then she brushes the left side of my hair straight back, spraying it with hair spray, and combining it with the back. Brushing it all to one side and pinning it in place, the braid is laid down the back, pinning it at the bottom, folding it up and pinning it there. Then she brushes the right side back, spraying it with hair spray, and combining it with what she brushed to the side already. Then she pulls my hair around back, and the rest of my hair is rolled inward to the center, pinning it into place, and spraying everything down with hair spray yet again.

I love this hair style, but it’s not one that Chinatsu or I can do. I ought to ask Mama to teach us how since not only is this a damn cute hairstyle for me, but it's also a little sophisticated. It’s a perfect hairstyle for work.

“Thank you Mama. I love the way I look in this. You need to teach Chinatsu and me how to do it sometime.”

“Maybe when you’re older.”

I look at her in the mirror. “Why not now?”

She grins at me, and says, “Because then I couldn’t do this for you. I enjoy spending time with you and doing your hair and makeup.”

“Are you saying I don’t spend enough time with you?”

“Sort of. You are always so busy or like last night when we were watching TV, you snuggled with your dad rather than me. Given a choice you do that.”

I turn around to look at her. “Mama, I love you very much, you know that.” She nods. “I don’t even know how it happened, but I’m a Daddy’s girl. Even so, I like snuggling with you too.”

“Sweetheart, your father and I know you are. I’m not complaining about it overall because you do spend time with me too. Don’t take this as me putting down Chinatsu because I’m not and I love her dearly, but I finally have the feminine, elegant daughter that I always wanted and I simply want to spend more time with you.”

“Mama, I think you need to take another look at Chinatsu. Lately she’s become a lot more girly. Maybe that’s some of me influencing her. I don’t know for sure, but she has become a lot more feminine. You know how she always hated having to wear her hair long?” She nods. “She loves the way she looks in it now. She even picked out a new party dress Monday for herself. Trust me when I say she looks gorgeous in it too.”

“She might be becoming more girly, but how would I know that? I thought that was you making her do all of that. Admittedly, other than seeing how she has been dressing, doing her hair, and wanting to learn to wear makeup, I don’t know much of what is going on with her since she rarely talks to me about all that much. She spends almost all of her time with you or Ryo.” She sighs. “Even before your change she was like that. You are pretty much all she has ever needed.”

“I understand Mama, but please, don’t mention Ryo right now.”

“Why not?”

“Because he’s majorly annoying her and she’s angry at him over it. All he does is keeps apologizing for Sunday instead of moving forward and making it right. I told her she should talk to him about his self-centeredness, but she doesn’t want to see or talk to him right now. She hasn’t said one way or the other, but I’m guessing Sunday didn’t go all that well and she won’t talk to me about it.”

“I didn’t know that either. I thought they got along alright that night after she decided to give him another chance.”

I shrug. “I thought so too. I never saw any indication of this then. I offered to talk to him or have Ryu talk to him about all of this, but she said ‘no’, and that she wants him to ‘come up with a way to make it right on his own’.” I glance at my watch. “Sorry Mama, but I need to finish getting ready.” I stand up, give her a hug, and a kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you too sweetheart.”

A huge thank you to all of my Patreons:

Mysti, Dawn Fletcher, Rene Gropp, Hakatori, Lord Lucifer, Johnie Kirk, Steven Yao, Ken, Spencer Huston, TiwN222, Jessica Clark, Bread Chan, kirindas, MisoTsu, Andrew Meyers, Christina Colclazier, Patrick Frake, ClamyCupcakes, George, Ly, Mathieu C, Matthew Tiffany

20