Chapter 099: Plans (Part 2)
917 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 109 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

After we eat, I tell Mama that I need to go back with Chinatsu. She agrees to let us go, but says be home by 11:00. Grabbing my phone, I text Ryu to bring Ryo and come get us. Then I head upstairs to our room to get Chinatsu.

Closing the door behind me because I fully expect this to get loud, I reach into my cubby and remove my blue, t-strap heels she was wearing earlier.

Walking over to her, I hold them out to her and say, “Here. Come on, let’s go.”

She looks at me with a puzzled expression and asks, “Where are we going?”

“Next door. You’re going to sit down and talk this out with Ryo.”

“Like hell I am!”

“Fine. Stay here, but let me tell you the consequences of that. I will be sleeping with Sofi until this is resolved.”

“You’re blackmailing me?!”

“Nope. I’m simply telling you what I’ll be doing from now on. You’re free to do as you wish as well as I’m free to do as I wish… Look, I don’t want Saturday ruined by any awkwardness or fights between you two. Chinatsu, I want you to be happy and while you are good at fooling others, I know you aren’t. So, solve this one way or another. Stay with him, or break up with him, either way I’ll support your decision 100%. What I won’t do is coddle you anymore. Like I said, fix it. If not, then I’ll do as I said. I’m quite sure Sofi wouldn’t mind sharing her bed with me.”

I drop the heels beside her, turn around and head to the door. No sooner do I touch the door handle, than I hear, “Sora, please, stop.”

I turn around to look at her. She has tears in her eyes, not that I didn’t expect it since I’m being really harsh here. Crossing my arms under my breasts, I quirk an eyebrow and wait for her to continue.

“Would you really do that to me?”

“I shouldn’t have to tell you that I never say things I don’t mean. By the way, I’m doing this for you, not to you. Either way, I need to get downstairs. I still need to have a conversation with Ryu about Saturday, so you have very little time to make a decision of what you’re going to do.”

“…But I still don’t know what I should do yet.”

“Pick up your shoes, get off of your cute ass, come with me, and sit down to talk to him. Tell him exactly what he’s doing wrong. Tell him what you think and feel. You’re going to have to be blunt as hell about it and explain it like you would to a small child. Anyway, tell him all of that and then have a conversation. If it doesn’t help, then break up with him. We can always find you another boyfriend… Chinatsu, come here.”

She gets up and comes over to me and I take her in my arms. This is probably a bad idea, but I lean in to give her a kiss and she immediately crushes me against her and desperately demands more.

Why have I never realized how insecure she is? I suppose I was simply too wrapped up in my own problems. I feel bad about this already, but this simply makes me feel even worse. What else can I do though? She has to deal with this, or it’ll just get worse. I found that out the hard way that procrastinating doesn’t make things any better. Nor is me allowing her to use me as a crutch to try to get through this.

When I try to break our kiss, she clings even tighter to me and kisses me even more frantically. After all of the PT and self-defense training I’ve gone through, I’m far stronger than her, so I work my arms up between us and shove her away. Her knees hit the edge of the bed and she plops down with a stunned expression.

“Chinatsu, I’m sorry. I love you, but I won’t allow you to use me like that. You have to work this out, so face him and deal with this. Now, not later. Putting this off will only make things worse. Trust me, I know. I’ve been there, done that, and the aftermath isn’t pretty.” I walk over to her, kneel down, and take her hands. “I’ll always be here to support you and I’m always going to be on your side, no matter what, but you will not ever try to use me to avoid dealing with something you helped create. You’re a strong girl and you can do this.”

“No Sora. You’ve always been stronger than me.”

I smile and shrug. “So what? There’s always going to be someone stronger, smarter, or whatever else you want to name than you, or me. That doesn’t mean we should simply give up. Did you give up last year in the swim meets when you knew someone was faster than you? No, you fought all the harder to try to beat them. The same principle applies here. Chinatsu, look at me… Would you have ever thought that only three months ago the idea of a boy touching me was abhorrent? Or that we would be together? It took a lot of work for the two of us to get here. Please, don’t bail on me now.”

She sighs loudly and asks, “What am I supposed to tell him?”

“Anything and everything about how he’s made you feel. What he does that makes you happy. The things he does that bother or hurt you. The things you would like him to do or not do. As I said, everything. Do me a favor and think about this: where would we be if I did what you are doing now, when we were having problems right after I started seeing Ryu?”

She nods. “I know what you’re saying. Okay, I’ll go with you and talk to him. I don’t know if it will do any good, but I’ll give it a shot.”

I smile brilliantly. “That’s my girl. This is the Chinatsu I know and love!” I lean in, give her a tender kiss, and then stand. Pulling her up after me, I bend down, pick up her shoes and hand them to her. “Come on, the boys should be here soon to get us.”

“Sora?”

“Yes?”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, but you needn’t thank me. I’m not doing anything you wouldn’t do for me.”

Taking her hand, I lead the way downstairs. Halfway there, the door intercom chimes. Ryu took longer than I thought, so I bet he had issues with Ryo as well. In the entryway, we slip on our heels and I open the door. Ushering Chinatsu out ahead of me, I step out and close the door.

Smiling at Ryu, I tell him, “Hi Honey.”

He smiles back as he says, “Hi Babe.” He offers his hand to me, I take it and the four of us make our way to their house. I palm the lock at their front door and Ryu opens it. We announce ourselves as we take off our shoes and Maki tells us ‘Welcome. I’m in the living room.’

In the living room I give Maki a hug, take a seat beside her, and Ryu sits next to me. Chinatsu sits on the loveseat and Ryo sits beside her.

Maki clears her throat and looks at Ryo. “Originally, we had planned to talk it out with all of us here to help forestall any fights, but after thinking about it. I believe it would be best if you two go to your room and sit down to talk about this. After all, this is your relationship and it’s up to you two on where you go from here. Personally, I think you two are good together, but I do have to admit, Chinatsu has some valid complaints about your behavior, Ryo. That said, Chinatsu, I believe you should have tried to deal with this long before it blew up like this. Not that I'm the one to talk since I let their father’s shortcomings grow into far bigger issues which blew up in our faces.” She sighs and pauses for a few moments. “What I’m trying to say is this: if you two want to work this out, you need to sit down, talk and really listen to each other. Tell each other what is wrong and see if you can find a way to fix these things. With that said, I’m done. Go on up to your room and talk. I’ll be here if you need me.”

Ryo says, “Okay Mom,” as he stands and offers his hand to Chinatsu. Hesitantly, she takes it, stands, and they head upstairs.

“Ryo is so much like his father in some ways. I truly hope this wakes him up and breaks him out of his narcissism.” She shrugs. “If not, well, we all know what’s going to happen.”

I nod in agreement. “They both like each other, so let’s hope they can talk this out and move forward from there. Although I have to agree with you, his narcissism is a deal breaker here. She was already fed up with it before Sunday, so if he can’t stop that they are finished. If not today, then soon.”

“I know. I’d hate to see that happen because they do make a cute couple and I seriously doubt he will ever find another girl like her. I suppose we’ll simply have to cross our fingers and see how things turn out… Don’t you two have a date to plan out?”

I grin. “Yep. We do.”

“Then why don’t you two go do that instead of continuing to talk about something we’ve already done our best to resolve.”

I lean over and give her a hug. “Sure, we’ll see you a little later.”

Ryu says, “Alright Mom,” as he stands and offers his hand to me. I take his hand, he pulls me up and we make our way to his room. Along the way, we stop in the bathroom long enough to get a couple of wet washcloths.

In his room, we place them on the nightstand. He sits on the bed and I crawl into his lap facing him. Slipping my arms around his neck, I tell him, “I’m so happy you are nothing like your brother. Of course, had you been we would have never started dating.”

“Ryo has his problems, I won’t deny that, but he has his good points too.”

“I never said he didn’t. I know he has them. He’s protective of Chinatsu and that’s a huge check mark in the good guy column for me. He can be charming when he chooses to be as well. Same thing with manners. He’s not bad looking either. Of course, he doesn’t compare to you, my love.”

He chuckles as he pulls me into a tight embrace and I nuzzle against his neck. “Sweetheart, you’re just biased because you love me.”

I kiss my way up his neck to his ear. I nibble on his earlobe and whisper, “Mhmm. That I might be, but you are a very handsome man, extremely sexy and your personality is the icing on the cake. I’m very lucky that you chose me out of all of the girls out there to be with. Thank you for that.”

“You keep saying that as if I don’t feel the same way about you. Babe, do you know how many girls, who are as gorgeous as you, have a personality like yours?”

I pull him closer to me as I kiss his neck, whisper, “I’ve no idea,” and go back to kissing his neck.

“Very few, sweetheart. Almost none to be honest. Most of them are stuck on themselves and I can’t stand people like that.”

I lean back enough to look at him, and say, “All the better for me, then.”

Leaning in to kiss him and tease his lips with my tongue as I seek a deep kiss. He responds to me, and I part my lips for him as our kiss become far more impassioned and fiery. I have no idea how long our kiss lasts, but when he finally breaks it, I’m so aroused that I’m flushed and breathing roughly.

I can’t help it. He and Chinatsu can fire me up in no time just by touching me. There’s no comparison here between them. Chinatsu is usually far more delicate and tender in the way she touches me and Ryu, well… his is usually more rough and demanding, but he can be surprisingly gentle as well. I don’t mind either way, since both ways appeal to my different sides.

Unbuttoning his shirt, I slip it off of him and throw it on the desk. Frankly, I love looking at him. His muscular build appeals to me on an almost animalistic level. Sliding my hands down the front of him, I kiss him as I reach his belt and unbuckle it. After unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, I break our kiss and stand up.

Turning around, I say, “Unzip me please.”

He stands up, unzips me, then reaches around me to cup my breasts and massage them. Reaching up around his neck, I pull him down to me for another kiss. When he teases my lips with his tongue I gladly part my lips to deepen our kiss as he begins to roll and pinch my nipples through my bra, which only serves to push me to a higher level of stimulation. Reaching behind me with my free hand, I slide it into his boxers and gently draw my fingernails along his rock hard member. His soft moan tells me he likes what I’m doing, but I want so much more, so I break our kiss and move away to remove my dress. Folding it neatly across the back of the chair, I take off my bra, panties, and stockings.

His smile would easily rival the noonday sun for intensity, which makes me smile in turn. “Am I to take it that you like the way your girlfriend looks?”

He shakes his head slightly. “No Sweetheart, I love the way you look. You’re so far beyond gorgeous I don’t have the proper words to describe you.”

“Thank you very much. You’re not so bad yourself.” Taking the two steps to him, I drop his pants and boxers, then kneel down and remove his socks. Pushing him backwards, he sits on the bed and I move between his legs while gently tracing his member with my fingertips, I give him a devilish smile and ask, “Honey, is there anything you’d like me to do?”

He closes his eyes with a rather pleased expression and he asks, “Would you mind doing what you did last time?”

Now, we all know what he means, but I want him to ask me for it properly. “Do what?”

He blushes as he replies, “A blowjob.”

I don’t say anything, but think, ‘Good boy. It might take me awhile, but I’m going to break you of this shyness.’ I have to if we are going to stay together since I’m far too sexually demanding.

Kissing my way along the inside of his thigh until I reach his member, slowly kiss and lick my way up the shaft while I play with his balls. Glancing up now and then, I can easily see he’s really enjoying what I’m doing, so the time I took looking up techniques for this is paying off.

Listen, you can think what you want, but I enjoy making him happy. I can’t very well give him the one thing I know would make him, and me, happiest, so I have to have an alternative. I know some of you out there reading this are thinking, ‘…but you’re only thirteen. You shouldn’t be doing more than hugging or kissing!’ All I have to say to you is to take a look around the world. The average age that fertile girls first give birth is fourteen years three months old. Enough said, since that’s exactly what I’m avoiding.

Taking his glans in my mouth, I circle it slowly with my tongue. A few minutes later, according to what I read, the amount of precum, twitching and the way he’s reacting tell me he’s very close to cumming, which I’m not ready for him to do yet, so I stop and move up to kiss him.

Taking me in his arms, he crushes me against him as he kisses me deeply and fiercely. Happily responding to his demands, I melt into him. He’s almost a different person from last time since he’s being so forceful and demanding. Not that I mind in the least, I know quite well what I’m doing to him at the moment. It’s called orgasm denial. It’s both a wonderful and hateful thing at the same time. Most people want to cum as soon as possible, human nature right? Then again if you can tease them and hold it off, it makes it all the more satisfying when you do. Chinatsu and I have done this to each other many times and while frustrating, it’s ultimately extremely satisfying.

Once he breaks our kiss and loosens his hold on me, I dive on his member again. Only this time, immediately deep throating him and slowly working on his most sensitive spots. It’s not easy to do since I have to fight my gag reflex to do this. When he grabs me and pulls my head against him, I know this is as far I can tease him at the moment as he pumps out wave after wave into my mouth and I desperately swallow every last drop. Once he’s finished, I suck out the last of it out of his urethra and kiss the head of his member. Pushing him backwards onto the bed I crawl up on top of him and cuddle up close as he holds me.

A few moments later he rolls on top of me with his member pressing against my special place. I look into his eyes to see he isn’t really here. I place my hand against his cheek and gently say, “We can’t Ryu. As much as I want to make love to you, we can’t. Please, understand, I want to be able to do things like this with you. I want to be as close to you as I can, but that is the one thing we can’t do. Please Honey, please don’t do this to me.”

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, but especially:

Misti & Dawn Fletcher

21