Chapter 114: Okinawa (Part 1)
1k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 119 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

After lunch, we go to the pharmacy to fill Mii’s prescription and then we head home. We finish packing everything and Chinatsu and I select everything Mii will need for the trip and hand it to her to pack.

Once we finish, I have Mii call Hiroki to see if he is going while I call Mayumi. After a couple of rings she answers. “Hi Sora.”

“Hi Mayumi. Are you and Kazuto all packed and ready for tomorrow?”

“Yes, we are. We’re really looking forward to it.”

“More like he’s looking forward to seeing you in a bikini.”

She laughs and says, “There’s that too.”

“We’ll be picking you two up at your place at 6:30. Dad changed things around so we’re taking a private flight instead.”

“That sounds a lot more comfortable than a packed commercial flight.”

“That too, but Dad’s more worried about security than anything else.”

“I fully understand.”

“Okay, I’ll let you go and see you tomorrow at 6:30. Love you.”

“I love you too, Sora. See you then.”

I end the call and put my phone back into my pocket. Mii suddenly giggles and I look at her to see her smiling while she’s talking to Hiroki.

She looks up at me and says, “His parents said he could come.”

I nod and tell her, “Tell him that we’ll be picking him up around 6:45, so be ready by then. I’m going to get something to drink and watch TV. Join me when you’re done.”

She nods and says, “Okay.”

I get a drink, sit down on the sofa and pull my legs underneath me. Searching through the guide, I look for something to watch, finally finding a romance movie that sounds interesting and settle back on the sofa to watch it. Mii joins me a few minutes later, snuggling up against me. Chinatsu comes in a short time later and leans against my other side.

As we’re watching the movie, my phone rings. I pause the movie, take out my phone and see it’s a call from Kotomi. Answering it, I say, “Hi, Kotomi.”

I can hear how excited she is when she says, “Hi, Sora. We finished the tests on the fertility nanites.”

I sit up straight and ask, “And?”

“First, a little background here on what he did. He tested them on a dozen female Chimpanzees that had been previously infected with the virus and were infertile. Three of them responded to the first round of treatment and are fertile.”

“Okay. That’s within what my parents said would happen.”

“Right. The next round, two more responded and are fertile. In the third round, four more became fertile. That left three still infertile. He tried one more round with them and the nanites basically destroyed the ovaries and ovum. It seems you were correct that three times is the limit.”

I blow out my breath and smile. “I’m so glad they can be used more than once. It means we can help a lot more women become fertile. Okay, here’s what I want you to do. Have him get everything together and make a copy of my parents’ research notes on them. Then go see Mirai, so she can submit them for testing approval with the PFSB.”

“Okay, I’ll get everything together and do that this afternoon.”

“Thank you, Kotomi. Oh, if you need more staff for the testing phase tell Mirai and she’ll get them for you.”

She chuckles and says, “I need more staff either way. We have almost fifty projects that are on hold because we don’t have the people to run them.”

“I know, Kotomi. Trust me, I know. The problem is that so many candidates fail the vetting process and I’m not going to second guess Hestia or Hiro in their decisions there. We just got rid of a lot of moles and I’m not about to hire more to replace them if I can help it.”

“I realize that, but I’m sure we’ll eventually get all we need.”

“We will, we may just have to look farther afield to find them. Alright, thank you for letting me know about this. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Sora, hang on. About the other thing you asked me to check on.”

“Oh?”

“I meant to tell you sooner, but your nanites won’t break down a condom. When we took the nanites from you I immediately placed then on a condom and left it until the nanites broke down an hour later. We did a micro inspection on the condom and found it was perfectly intact.”

“Thank you Kotomi. I appreciate it.”

“No problem, Sora. Have a good day.”

I end the call and place my phone back into my pocket. Settling back against the sofa, I smile.

Chinatsu asks, “What are you smiling so big about?”

I pull her to me, kiss her and excitedly tell her, “The fertility nanites can be used up to three times. Once we get approval, we can help so many more women.”

Mii petulantly complains, “Hey, no fair! I want a kiss too!”

Chinatsu and I giggle at her demand. Shrugging, I pull her into my lap and cover her face in kisses. Then Chinatsu takes a turn and does the same thing. By the time we finish with her, Mii is giggling so hard she can barely breathe. Once she calms down, I pull her tighter against me.

Chinatsu touches my arm and I look over at her. She smiles and says, “Congratulations, Sora.”

I return her smile and tell her, “Thank you, but this is all my parents’ doing. All I did was order a follow up investigation into their capabilities.” I lean close to her ear and whisper, “Kotomi also said tests prove that condoms will work as birth control for us.”

Her eyes widen for a moment and then she smiles brilliantly.

Moving back into a comfortable position, I restart the movie while Chinatsu holds my hand and leans against my shoulder.

Mama comes in around 5:00 and asks me to help make dinner. I move Mii off my lap, and as I’m getting up, Mii asks if she can help, so we have her and Chinatsu set the table. Dad comes home as we’re cooking. I ask Mii to go get everyone and tell them dinner will be ready in a moment. Everyone comes in as we are setting the serving platters on the table.

During dinner, I tell Dad about Kotomi’s call and about having her get everything together so Mirai can submit them for testing approval.

Dad says, “Sora, you know that once they are approved TGR is going to make billions every year. Not to mention, you’ll have every government around the world beating down TGR’s doors to get the treatment.”

I nod. “I assumed as much. Right now, it’ll take governments to pay for their people because each treatment costs about ¥21 million, but I’m sure we’ll eventually be able to bring the cost down as production is ramped up.”

Dad smiles at me. “That’s usually how it works.”

After we eat and clean up, Dad tells Mii and me to come into the living room. Once we take a seat, he says, “Miyuki, you already know this, but you’re welcome to stay here as long as you want.”

She smiles and says, “Thank you, Mr. Kobayashi.”

“There’s no need to be so formal. You can call me Uncle Eiji and my wife, Aunt Haruka.”

She nods. “Alright, Uncle Eiji.”

Dad grins and says, “Much better. Okay, since you’ll apparently be staying with us for some time to come, you’ll need to wear this.” He hands her a watch similar to the one I wear. “You are to wear that at all times, alright?” She nods. “I need to see your phone as well.” She hands it to him and he clicks on it several times before he takes out his phone and makes a call. When they answer he tells them, “Aoi, I need you to add a phone to the tracking system… Miyuki Yoshida… IMEI is 51329970391596577... That’s correct. MEID is 5132997039159657… Correct. Okay, thank you.” He ends the call, hands her phone back and looks at her. “Miyuki, I did this to keep you safe in case anything happens. I doubt it will, but we want to be sure. Also, you are not to leave the house or go anywhere alone. That includes while you’re in Okinawa.”

“Okay. I promise I won’t.”

I look at Mii and ask, “Mii, could you stay with Mama and Dad to watch TV? I’d really like to spend some time with our boyfriend. I haven’t gotten to spend much time with him since all of this happened. I won’t be gone for too long.”

She has an anxious expression as she asks, “Can’t I come with you?”

I shake my head and tell her, “I’m sorry, but no. Chinatsu and I need some time alone with him. You’ll be just fine with Mama and Dad. Won’t she, Dad?”

“Of course. Miyuki, is there anything you’d like to watch?”

She shrugs. “I like most movies.”

He smiles reassuringly and says, “Alright, I’m sure we can find something you’ll like in the On Demand channels. Sora, be back by 10:00. You girls have an early flight tomorrow.”

“Okay. We’ll see you a little later.”

I text Ryu to come get us. Honestly, I need this badly. I’ve had very few kisses and no sex for a couple of days now, so you can guess how I feel. I’m not upset about it, nor do I begrudge Mii the attention she needs since I made the decision to help her, but I am very frustrated and pent up.

Ryu comes to get Chinatsu and me and we go back to his house. Suffice it to say I was aggressive and demanding with him and Chinatsu. Well, honestly, that’s putting it far too mildly. Apparently, they made a tacit decision to make tonight revolve around me and truthfully, they kept me in a nearly continuous orgasmic state.

By the time, we lay down and snuggle, I’m much, much happier and more relaxed. I ask Ryu, “You did remember to pack your suits and tux, right?”

“Of course.”

“Good.” I give him a kiss and snuggle back up against him. At 9:30, we clean ourselves up and dress. Chinatsu and I tell Maki, “Goodnight, we’ll see you in a couple of weeks.”

She tells us, “Goodnight,” and kisses each of us on the forehead.

He walks us home, kisses Chinatsu goodnight and tells her, “I love you.” When it comes to my turn I refuse to let him break our kiss for quite a while.

Chinatsu finally says, “Sora, we need to go in or we’ll be late.”

I finally pull away and sigh. Ryu give me a soft kiss, gently sets me down and tells me, “I love you. Goodnight, Sweetheart.”

“I love you too. We’ll see you at 6:00 so be ready. Goodnight.”

We go inside, announce ourselves and head into the living room. Mii smiles when she sees me and after saying hi to Mama and Dad, I ask, “Mii, do you want to take a bath with us?”

“Definitely,” she says brightly.

The three of us head upstairs to get our nightgowns and then go down to bathe and soak. After we dry off, blow dry and brush out our hair, we head back upstairs to our room. Mii turns down the covers and climbs in bed, looking at me expectantly.

I tell her, “Not yet, Mii. You have to take your meds.” She frowns and I tell her, “Don’t give me that look, these will help you get through this.”

Reluctantly, she nods, gets up and comes over to me. I open the bottle, take out a pill, hand it to her along with some water and she takes it. Taking the bottle of water from her, I set it back on the desk. She climbs back into bed, I get in beside her as Chinatsu turns out the lights and gets into bed. Mii again buries her face in my breasts and throws an arm across me.

Chinatsu chuckles and says, “Mii, you sure do love Sora’s breasts, don’t you?”

Mii raises up to look at her and replies, “Umm, well they are comfortable, but I can hear Sora’s heartbeat when I lay there. Listening to it relaxes me.”

I say, “Enough talking about my breasts. Go to sleep you two, we have to get up early.”

Chinatsu chuckles again, says, “Aww~ But they’re such nice breasts,” and cuddles up against me while Mii giggles and then lays her head back down. It’s been a fairly busy day for all of us, so it isn’t very long before we fall asleep.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

[Tuesday, Jul 30th]

The alarm going off at 4:30 wakes us. Getting up, we get fresh underwear, gather our clothes we laid out last night and Chinatsu heads down to start the tub filling while Mii and I wake Sofi and Honoka. Then the four of us head downstairs to the bathroom.

After we shower and soak for about ten minutes before getting out and drying off. We blow dry and brush out our hair and style it. After we dress, we head to the kitchen where Honoka and I make a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheese, link sausages and toast.

Once we eat and clean up, we go back upstairs to do our makeup. I give Mii her meds and then pick up our perfume and place a dab behind our ears. Packing away our makeup and perfume, I double check my purse to make sure everything I need is in it and text Mr. Okami to meet us at the gate and drop my phone in it and snap it closed.

Opening the door, I call out, “Mr. Okami’s on his way, so let’s get everything down to the door.”

Gathering up our garment bags and suitcases, we carry them down to the door. Setting them down we slip on our heels. I open the door and jump backwards, sending the three of us sprawling when I find four men standing there. Leaping back up, I take a fighting stance as adrenaline floods my bloodstream and my heart rate soars, until I recognise that it’s Jason’s and Igor’s teams. Taking a deep breath, I blow it out and relax.

Igor grins and says, “We didn’t mean to startle you, Sora.”

I help Mii and Chinatsu stand back up. I glare at him as I say, “Damn it, Igor, I don’t find that very funny.”

“Sorry, I just thought it was cute. By the way, your reaction time is excellent. Was that Krav Maga?”

I turn to look when I hear Honoka and Sofi coming down the stairs. Turning back to look at Igor, I nod and say, “Nee-chan has been teaching me it for awhile now. So, why were you standing at the door?”

“We thought we’d help you girls with your bags.”

“Oh, thank you.”

He nods, they step inside and pick up our bags to carry them out to our SUV. They come back shortly and take Honoka’s and Sofi’s. Then Honoka and I walk next door to get Ryu while everyone else loads up. The SUV meets us at his gate, he loads his bags and we get in. Next we get Mayumi and Kazuto, then pick up Jim and Kei, and finally Hiroki. We chat on our way to the PanPacific Air’s private terminal at Tokyo International Airport. Once we arrive, several people come out and take our bags as we exit the SUV.

Inside, a smiling agent greets us, “Welcome to PanPacific Air. Ms Kobayashi and party I presume?”

I smile back and reply, “Thank you. Yes, that’s us.”

“Excellent. If everyone will follow me to the lounge, I’ll get you something to drink while you wait. The plane isn’t quite ready yet. Would you like some coffee or tea?”

I look around and everyone holds up one finger. “Coffee, please. Mocha if you have it.”

She nods as we arrive at the lounge and we sit down. “We do.” As she makes our coffee, she says, “You’ll be flying in a Mitsubishi RJL-900. I think you’ll be pleased with how comfortable it is. You’ll have two flight attendants to serve you and the flight time should be just over two hours.”

She passes out coffee to each of us and then sets sugar and cream is on the table. I add sugar and cream to my coffee, then settle back to sip it while we wait.

She leaves. A rather dashing man comes in twenty minutes later and says, “Good morning. I’m your pilot, Eita Hirota. My co-pilot, Ikko Okada, is starting preflight. I thought I’d drop in and introduce myself. Your flight attendants should be here in a few minutes to take you onboard. I hope you enjoy your flight.”

He turns and quickly leaves.

Mayumi says, “Wow. Everyone is so nice and polite.”

Honoka says, “Of course. Think about how much they depend on their reputation here. It wouldn’t take very many incidences where an employee is rude to ruin them.”

A few minutes later, two extremely pretty ladies come in and introduce themselves, “Good morning. I’m Akane and this is Hitomi. We’re you’re flight attendants for today. Please, don’t hesitate to ask us if you need anything. Now, if you’ll follow us, we’ll get you onboard.”

Standing up, we follow them out to the plane and I’m literally astounded. I’ve been on a plane before, but it was nothing like this. This looks more like the lounge we left than what I remember. Wide leather seats, some of them like loveseats, in ones and twos, separated by small tables. In one word, luxurious. We each take seats, Ryu and I sit on a loveseat, and buckle in as the flight attendants close the door and let the pilot know we’re ready.

A few moments later, we taxi and then take off. Once we’re at altitude, the pilot announces we’re free to move about the cabin. Akane and Hitomi come by asking what everyone would like to drink. I make Ryu scoot close to me so Chinatsu can sit beside him as well. When Mii’s bell-like laugh rings out, I glance at her and smile. She’s sitting with Hiroki, talking and apparently, laughing at something he said.

Half an hour later, Chinatsu excuses herself, takes my hand, and we head to the bathroom. We find it’s just as well appointed as the cabin. After she takes care of her business and washes her hands, she kisses me and I pin her to the wall, deepening our kiss. We barely breathe as we make up for some of our lost alone time.

Once I break our kiss, she smiles at me and says, “God, I’ve missed this.”

I caress her cheek and reply, “I have too.” I lean back in a give her a soft kiss and then whisper, “I love you.”

“I love you too, Sora.”

“Let’s fix our lipstick and head back out to Ryu.”

She nods. We take some tissue and wipe off our heavily smeared lipstick. Opening my purse, I remove our lipstick and gloss and we reapply them. Once we have, we go back and sit down with Ryu.

He leans over to me and smirks as he asks, “You couldn’t wait until we got to the house in Okinawa?”

I lightly hit his arm and murmur, “Of course not. Chinatsu and I haven’t had much alone time since this happened with Mii.”

I settle against his shoulder and close my eyes. A little over an hour later we arrive in Okinawa. The pilots and flight attendants thank us for flying with them. As we step out of the plane, I see the ground crew unloading our bags and loading them into the SUVs Dad bought for us to use here.

Making our way over to them, the driver of the front SUV introduces himself, “Hello. I’m Masaaki Endo, but you can call me Aki if you wish. I’ll be your driver while you’re here.” I introduce everyone and he says, “Pleased to meet everyone. It’s rather hot on the tarmac, so why don’t you get in the vehicle. The air conditioning is running.”

I thank him and we climb inside, where it’s easily 20℃ cooler. A few minutes later, he climbs in and we head out. It takes ninety minutes for us to reach the driveway to my house. We’re stopped at the gate by several guards.

After checking, they pass us through and a few minutes later we reach the house. No wonder this cost ¥90 million, this is a very large parcel of land the house sits on. It’s been heavily landscaped and I have to say it’s quite beautiful here. Smiling happily, I look around to see everyone else is having the same reaction.

We pull up in front of the house in a circle drive and in the circle is a small garden with a large Koi pond. As our security unloads everything from the vehicles, Ryu, Chinatsu and I walk over to look at the Koi pond. I can identify at least twenty different species in the pond.

Chinatsu says, “They’re beautiful.” Ryu and I nod in agreement.

I look out at the ocean and our private beach. White sand leading to an azure ocean. I murmur, “That’s even more beautiful.”

They follow my gaze and smile. Ryu says, “That it is.”

Chinatsu chimes in saying, “I agree. Come on. Let’s get everything unpacked so we can go play.”

Inside, we find everyone waiting on us, along with the cook and housekeepers. We introduce ourselves and find out that our cook’s name is Kyoko and the housekeepers are Maho and Hina.

I say, “Once everyone is unpacked, get changed into your swimwear and meet us down here.” I then look at Hina to ask, “Where’s the master bedroom?”

Hina says, “If you’ll follow me, I’ll show you, Ms. Kobayashi.”

I stop and say, “Okay, look, I’d appreciate it if everyone just calls me Sora. There are too many Ms. Kobayashis here, so it’ll be confusing if you call us that.” The three of them nod. “Good.” I gesture for Hina to lead the way. She leads us upstairs to the first door on the right. Opening the door, she leads us in and opens the curtains. It has a king size bed, two huge dressers, a large desk, and a huge walk-in closet. The connected dressing room and bathing room is huge as well. Double sinks sunk into a large counter, a double vanity with a huge mirror, the toilet is in its own small room with a door and one whole wall of the dressing room is a mirror. In the bathing area there’s a large shower area with a built in bench and a tub that will easily fit four people.

All I can think is, ‘Wow! I wish Chinatsu and I had this room at home!’

Walking back out into the bedroom, Hina asks, “Will that be all?”

Smiling happily, I say, “Yes, thank you.” I look back to Ryu and Chinatsu and say, “How about we get our bags and unpack so we can go play on the beach?”

Ryu asks, “Which room am I staying in?”

Chinatsu and I chuckle and then Chinatsu tells him, “In here with us, of course.”

He asks with a worried expression, “Won’t that cause problems?”

Grinning, I tell him, “No, Honey, it won’t. Our sisters know all about us. Now, let’s go get our bags and unpack.”

We head downstairs, sort through the bags until we find all of ours and carry them up into our room. It takes about a half an hour for us to unpack everything. Wasting little time once we have, we undress.

Smiling at us, he says, “I’ll never get over how beautiful you two are.”

We smile, tell him, “Thank you,” walk over to him and both of us give him very deep, sensuous kisses.

Walking over, I pick up the suntan lotion and he applies it all over us. Tan-through bikinis, remember? It wouldn’t do to get sunburnt on our first day here. Chinatsu choses her hot pink bikini while I chose my emerald green one. We grab our cover ups out of the closet and put them on.

We head downstairs to the foyer to find everyone there, including our security, who are in street clothes.

I look at Jason and Igor and shake my head. “Not happening. I bought the ladies bikinis already and you should have swim trunks. Go change. There’s no reason you can’t have fun and watch over us at the same time.” They look at each other and I adamantly declare, “Now. Move it.”

The ten of them go back upstairs and I blow out my breath in exasperation. Note I said ten. Remember, Dad added two more ladies to each team. My team now consists of Jason, Kazuhiko (Kaz), Shiori, Miku and Sachi. Chinatsu’s is Igor, Akiyoshi (Aki), Kanna, Umeko (Ume) and Noa.

They come back down about ten minutes later. I nod approvingly and say, “Much better. Now, what do you say we go play for a while? We need to go shopping this evening, but we want to have some fun first.”

We play in the water for about an hour until Kyoko calls us to come in for lunch. After we eat, we decide to rest for an hour before we go play again. I ask Maho, “Please make sure we’re up by 1:30.” She nods and we head to our rooms. I use the bathroom and wash my hands. I haven’t seen much of Mii since we went to play, so I go out and call out over the railing, “Hina? Maho?”

A few moments later, Hina comes into the foyer, looks up at me and asks, “Did you need something, Sora?”

“Which room is Miyuki in?”

“Fifth door on the right.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

I make my way down the hall and tap on Mii’s door and open it. I find Mii laying on the bed wide awake, I close the door behind me and I go sit down beside her. “How are you doing?”

“I’m fine. Sora-nee, Hiroki wanted to kiss me, but I stopped him because I don’t know how.”

I smile and say, “Mii, kissing is pretty natural.”

I chuckle when she says, “Maybe for you. I’m clueless here and I want to kiss him, but I don’t want him to hate it.”

“Do you want me to show you how to kiss?” She nods vigorously and I chuckle again. “Okay. First thing to remember is to relax. Kissing is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. It won’t be if you’re tense. Next, keep your lips loose, yet a little firm. Feel my lips and it will give you an idea of what I mean.” She feels my lips and nods. “Okay, do what I just did and close your eyes.”

She closes her eyes, puckers her lips slightly and I kiss her for a few moments.

“Do you see what I mean?” She nods. “Good. Now, the next part is a little harder, but trust me, when it’s done right, it’s quite enjoyable. A deep kiss starts out exactly like the kiss I just gave you, but when either you or they use your tongue to touch the other person’s lips you’re asking them for a deeper kiss. So you part your lips comfortably and twine your tongues. Just follow me in what I do here, okay?” She nods again and she closes her eyes as I lean in to kiss her. A few moments later, I touch her lips with my tongue and she parts her lips and we slowly twine our tongues. A moment later, she slips her arms around my neck and I pull her close. A minute later, I break the kiss.

She leans against me and whispers, “Wow, Sora-nee. You’re great at kissing.”

I chuckle and rub her back. “I’ve had lots of practice. Do you think you can do it now?”

“Mhmm.”

I release her and look her in the eyes. “Mii, I want you to have fun here. Hell, make out all you want with Hiroki, you can even sleep in the same bed with him if you want. Listen to me though, I don’t want you to have sex with him. Sweety, you’re still recovering and I don’t think your body is up to it. Even Chinatsu and I have never had sex with Ryu. Remember, you set the rules for what you two do. If he respects and cares about you, he’ll follow them.”

“Okay, Sora-nee.”

“Remember, I’m just down the hall if you need me.”

She nods and then says, “Sora-nee, I wish I had a body like yours.”

I smile at her and gently explain, “Sweety, the majority of the reason you don’t have one like most girls is not eating properly and stress.”

She looks skeptical as she says, “You said that before, but I’m not so sure that it’s true. I’ve always been small.”

I caress her cheek and say reassuringly, “I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Look at me and Chinatsu. We’re only 153 centimeters ourselves. Give yourself some time and I’m sure you’ll grow taller and fill out. Even if you don’t, you’re still a lovely girl, and just as you are you captured Hiroki, now didn’t you?”

Her angelic smile lights up the room as she says, “That’s right, I did, didn’t I?”

I smile. “That you did, sweety. I”ll tell you the same thing when Chinatsu was so worried about the size of her breasts. Boobs don’t make the girl.”

“Sora-nee, can I have a hug?” I nod and open my arms for her. She hugs me tightly as I hold her and she says, “Meeting you and your sisters is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“Mii, we’re glad we met you too. Alright, I’m going to lay down for a little while before we go play again. Afterward, we’re going shopping, so get some rest.” She nods and lays down.

I head back to our room and enter to find Ryu and Chinatsu cuddling. I quietly close the door and slide in beside Ryu and snuggle up to his side as he wraps an arm around me. Laying my head on his shoulder, I close my eyes.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

Iori Daemona Angel

21