Chapter 115: Okinawa (Part 2)
1.2k 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 120 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

We wake up when Maho knocks on the door and says, “It’s 1:30.” Getting up, we undress and put suntan lotion on again. After putting back on our swimsuits, we head downstairs to meet everyone. We play until 4:30 when Kyoko calls us in for dinner. After dinner, I call everyone to the living room and have everyone take a seat while Ryu, Chinatsu and I remain standing.

“I know you have to be wondering why I called everyone in here. Tomorrow afternoon, Chinatsu, Ryu and I will have a blessing wedding ceremony.”

Honoka has a perplexed expression as she says, “Huh? What’s that?”

I take a deep breath and say, “It’s like a wedding ceremony, but it’s not legal. Basically, it’s officiated by a priest and we dedicate ourselves to each other before God. We exchange vows and rings just like in a wedding ceremony.”

Kazuto asks, “Aren’t you a little young for something like that?”

Chinatsu indignantly states, “At thirteen it’s legal for us to have sex and get pregnant. Yet, you have a problem with a ceremony where we dedicate ourselves to each other?”

I look at Kazuto and say, “We know what we want, Kazuto. Just because we’re thirteen doesn’t mean we’re stupid. We know our hearts. Look, this is going to happen and we’d like everyone to be there for us, but if you’re uncomfortable with it, you don’t have to attend.”

Mayumi looks at him and asserts, “We will be attending. Won’t we, Kazuto?”

He looks at her for a moment and then nods. “Of course we will.”

She pats his cheek and says, “Good boy, you’re learning.”

Mayumi says, “Do we need to do anything?”

I shake my head. “No. Everything is pretty much already taken care of, but we need to go shopping for our rings and wedding dresses.” I look at Honoka. “Nee-chan, would you do us the honor of being our ring bearer?”

She smiles and says, “I’d be happy to do it.”

Chinatsu says, “Sofi, we’d like you to be our bridesmaid.”

She smiles beatifically as she says, “Of course. I love to do it.”

“Thank you. Alright. We’re going shopping for our wedding dresses and rings. Anyone who’d like to come along is welcome.”

Of course, Honoka and Sofi come with us, along with Mayumi and Mii. Ryu is the only male other than our security teams that comes with us. We head upstairs to change clothes and once we’re back downstairs, Honoka texts Aki to meet us at the door and a few minutes later he arrives. We head to Aeon Mall, which has Mont Blanc jewelry that is highly rated. There’s also a bridal shop close to the mall.

Once we arrive at the mall, Kanna and Shiori stay with us and the rest of the teams spread out around us. First stop is Mont Blanc and we spend over an hour with a sales clerk looking at wedding sets.

Everyone states their opinions as we easily look through three dozen sets. Everyone finally agrees with Chinatsu and I when we settle on matching sets in platinum. The engagement ring has three diamonds. The center one is a 1.5 carat round diamond with a .75 carat round blue diamond on either side. The wedding band for the set has four .75 carat diamonds embedded in it. Honestly, they are gorgeous, even if they are a little expensive. Thankfully, they have them in our sizes.

For Ryu, after much back and forth and looking through several dozen platinum bands, the three of us finally decided on a platinum band for him that has five .5 carat diamonds. Again, it’s a bit expensive, but matches ours perfectly. All totalled, I paid an extremely happy clerk ¥2,886,550 for our rings. Ryu’s eyes bug out at the cost, but he wisely doesn’t say anything.

Next stop is Occasions Bridal shop. Of course, Ryu has to stay in the SUV while we go in. It takes all of us girls looking through the racks for over two hours to find something we like that she has two of the same style. We chose strapless, off the shoulder, knee length dresses in satin and tulle. We added a lace floret hair comb with a birdcage veil that comes down to our chin. All totalled, we paid ¥735,500 for them. The owner places them in garment bags and we head out to the SUV.

As we’re driving home, I tell Ryu, “You know, there’s one thing that was never done and it’s the one thing I asked of you a while back. Do you remember what it is?”

He smiles, reaches into a bag and pulls out the boxes with Chinatsu’s and my wedding rings. Kneels on the floorboard in front of us, he takes our right hands and places them on top of each other. Covering them with his, he asks, “Sora Kobayashi, Chinatsu Kobayashi, would you do me the honor of becoming my wives?”

We smile brilliantly and cry out, “Yes!” We launch ourselves at him to hug him and the three of us end up on the floorboard, laughing and giggling. Once we sit back down, he takes our engagement rings from the sets and places them on our left ring finger.

Once we arrive home, we say, “Goodnight,” to everyone and head to our room with Mii in tow.

I hand her meds to her along with some water and she takes them. I give her a hug, kiss her forehead and tell her “Goodnight.” Chinatsu hugs and kisses her as well, then tells her, “Goodnight. Sleep well.” I walk her to the door, close it behind her and lock it. We undress and place our clothes in the hamper.

Chinatsu and I turn down the covers and literally shove Ryu in bed.

I look at him with a wicked grin and tell him in English, “Saddle up cowboy, you’re in for a rough ride.”

It takes him a few moments to figure out what I said, but then he laughs. I leap on top of him and declare, “Ryu, vous êtes l’homme que je ne savais pas que j'ai besoin ou envie. Je vous aime de tout mon cœur et je vous promets de vous rendre heureux.”

He shakes his head looking confused and says, “Huh? I don’t even know what language that is?”

I giggle and tell him, “That’s French. Hmm... How about this: Tu sei l'uomo che non sapevo necessario o voluto. Ti amo con tutto il mio cuore e io vi prometto di rendervi felice.”

He grins and shakes his head. “Italian is a no, too. Alright. Eres el hombre que yo nunca supe que necesitaba o quería. Te amo con todo mi corazón y te prometo hacerte feliz.”

He shakes his head again and says, “Nope. I still don’t understand.”

“So, Spanish is out too. I’m apparently going to have to teach you some languages. What I said was, ’Ryu, you are the man I never knew I needed or wanted. I love you with all my heart and I promise to make you happy.’ Honey, I mean every word of it.”

He smiles at me, pulls me down to him and hugs me tightly as he says, “Sweetheart, don’t you know I’m already happy? How could I not be? I have two beautiful girls that love me and will do anything for me.”

Chinatsu quietly says, “Damn right we will. Now let me in on the snuggling too.”

I grin at her, slide over to his left side and she snuggles against him. Leaning across Ryu, I kiss her deeply and passionately. Tonight is slow, sweet and ever so satisfying. Ryu has really come a long way and is extraordinary at satisfying us orally. After we clean ourselves up, we’re snuggled up against him again, relaxing and merely enjoying being together when someone knocks on the door. Sighing, I get up and pad over to the door. Cracking it open, I see Mii standing there.

Concerned, I ask, “Is something wrong, Mii?”

Hesitantly, she says, “Umm, no Sora-nee, not really, but I can’t get to sleep. Would you come snuggle with me?”

I give her a smile and tell her, “Sure. Go on back to your room. I’ll be there in a minute.”

Her face lights up with a smile as she replies, “Thank you, Sora-nee!” I smile at her as she skips back to her room. Shaking my head at her antics, I close the door, walk over to the dresser and take out a nightgown.

Chinatsu cries out, “Damn it Sora, no!”

I look at her and flatly state, “We’ve already had this discussion Chinatsu. I told you then, she desperately needs me.” I walk over and sit by her. “What I haven’t told you is until she met us Saturday and I invited her to come to Okinawa with us, she was planning to kill herself. She’s had all she can take and that’s why she clings to me.”

Chinatsu’s eyes widen and she mutters, “I didn’t know that.”

I caress her cheek and gently say, “Of course not. I didn’t tell you. Chinatsu, there’s a lot you don’t know about the situation with her, but the basics of it is that she’s attached to me because I’m a stable point and I care about her. I can’t and won’t push her away. If I did, it would destroy the little progress she’s made and Airi believes she’d follow through on killing herself.”

Chinatsu sighs and says, “Alright. Do what you have to do. Are you coming back?”

I nod. “Yes, once she falls asleep. Now, you two give me a kiss.” They each give me a kiss and I tell them, “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

I stand up, slip on my nightgown and head to Mii’s room. I tap on the door, enter and close the door behind me. She smiles and throws the covers back for me. I climb in beside her and she snuggles up to me as I wrap my arms around her.

Holding me tightly, she murmurs, “Sora-nee, I’m sorry that I’m such a burden.”

Releasing my hold on her, I push her back enough so I can look her in the eyes. I smile and tell her, “Sweety, no, you aren’t a burden. Mii, listen to me. All I want is for you to be able to get back to being the bright, bubbly young lady I know you to be. Regardless, I’m always going to be here for you, and you can live with me for as long as you want.”

“Thank you, Sora-nee.”

I kiss her forehead and tell her, “Sweety, come here and snuggle with me. You need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.”

I roll over on my back, she lays her head between my breasts and throws an arm across me as I stroke her hair. I doubt it’s even five minutes until her breathing evens out and she’s sound asleep. I gingerly move, grab a pillow, and place it next to her, which she clutches to her. Pulling the covers up around her, I tuck her in. Then I kiss her temple, whisper, “Good night, Sweety. Sleep well,” and quietly make my way out of the room.

[Wednesday, Jul 31st]

I wake up with my arm and leg thrown across Ryu. I look across him to see Chinatsu sprawled across the bed. Scooting up, I kiss him awake, smile at him and quietly say, “Good morning, My Love.”

Returning my smile, he quietly replies, “Good morning, Sweetheart.”

I can feel how hard he is under my thigh, so I move my leg, trace my fingertips along his member and grin as I ask, “Would you like some help with this?”

He smiles at me and says, “God, yes.”

I give him a kiss and then move down between his legs and kiss the insides of his thighs. Slowly making my way to his member, I kiss and lick my way up the shaft while I play with his balls. Taking his glans in my mouth, I circle it with my tongue then apply a little suction as I begin moving while I work on his most sensitive spots and occasionally take him in all the way to the base. It’s still not easy for me to do since I have to fight my gag reflex to do it. Although, I have to admit, it’s not as bad as it was in the beginning.

When he touches my hair, moans, “Oh, Sora,” I know he’s close to cumming and a moment later he pumps out wave after wave into my mouth while I happily gulp down every last drop. Once he’s finished, I suck out the last of it out of his urethra and kiss the head of his member. Scooting up, I lay down on top of him, kiss his neck and murmur, “I love you.”

He traces his fingertips along my back sending delicious shivers along my spine as he tells me, “I love you too, Sweetheart.”

Smiling happily, I murmur, “We’re getting married today at 1:30.”

“That we are.”

I raise up to look at him and say, “Thank you, Honey. You don’t know how happy you’ve made Chinatsu and me.”

“I think I have a good idea.”

I give him another kiss and tell him, “Please, wake up Chinatsu and start the bath filling. I’m going wake everyone up.”

Throwing on my nightgown, I stop by the desk to get one of Mii’s meds and the bottle of water. I go from door to door waking up everyone. However, Mii doesn’t answer when I knock on her door. Opening her door, I enter to find her sound asleep. Walking over to the bed, I sit down beside her. I brush her hair out of her face and smile at how cute she looks. Lightly shaking her, I say, “Mii, time to get up.” She sits up, yawns and stretches. I tell her, “Good morning, Sweety. How did you sleep?”

“Good morning, Sora-nee. I slept great.”

“Good. Here’s your meds.” I hand her the pill and the water. She takes it along with a few swallows of water. Setting it down on the bedside table, she asks, “What time is it?”

“About 6:30. You need to bathe and get dressed. We have to be at the salon at 9:30.”

She nods and says, “Okay. Would you pick something out for me?”

“Sure.” I get up and go into her closet. I pick out a mint green empire waist babydoll dress and fuschia slingback heels for her. Then go to her dresser and pull out some sheer nude stockings, a white bra and panty set, along with her breast forms. “Okay, here you go. I’ll see you down in the dining room.”

“Alright. See you soon.”

I head back to my room. I stop in the dressing room and remove my nightgown and drop it in the hamper. I head into the bathing area and smile as I tell Chinatsu, “Good morning, Dearheart. Did you sleep well?”

Smiling she says, “Good morning, My Love. Yes, I did.”

We have Ryu sit down and we wash him and then his hair. While we’re doing this, he says, “I could get used to this.”

Chinatsu and I smile and Chinatsu tells him, “Mi Amor, you can look forward to us doing this for you a lot.”

After we rinse him off, we send him to soak and Chinatsu and I take turns washing each other. Afterward, we climb in on either side of him and relax. We soak for about twenty minutes, then get out and dry off. Chinatsu and I blow dry and brush out each other’s hair. We’re leaving it loose this morning since we have an appointment at a salon to style our hair and do our makeup.

After we’re done, Chinatsu and I go to the desk. Picking up our engagement rings, we put them on. Then we head into the closet where we pick out something to wear. Walking back out to the dressers, we get our panties, bra and stockings and get dressed under the watchful eye of Ryu.

Once we’re all dressed, we head downstairs to the dining room. Everyone slowly filters in a few minutes later. We sit down and eat. After we finish, Honoka texts Aki to pick us up. Honoka, Sofi, Chinatsu, Mii and I load up and we drive to the salon.

At the salon, Chinatsu and I opted for a half up, half down hairstyle. Then they do our makeup. We thank them and I pay the bill. Then we head back to the house. After lunch, the boys are sent to the chapel ahead of us. Honoka and Mayumi help us get into our wedding dresses and put on our veils. We pick up our matching white t-strap heels and head downstairs. All of us climb into the SUV and we head to the chapel.

I might mention, Honoka and Sofi are wearing matching sky blue, halter top mini dresses with white ankle strap heels.

We arrive at the chapel at 1:15. Mayumi and Mii head inside to take a seat. At 1:25, we get out and head to the entrance. Honoka and Sofi go in ahead of us to take their places. The music we chose to walk down the aisle to is Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel. When the music starts, we enter, slowly walking down the aisle. Ryu’s smile when he sees us makes us smile in turn. Not trying to sound vain here, but we are gorgeous. Once we make it to the front, the music stops and we stand opposite of Ryu.

The priest announces, “Thank you for coming everyone. We are gathered here today to witness the dedication of these women to this man as they pledge their eternal love before God.”

“Everyone please bow your head in prayer... Lord God Almighty, we thank you for Sora and Chinatsu Kobayashi and Ryuichi Ueno. We are thankful that you have brought them together for this special day. We pray that you hold them safely in Your hands. We pray that you would richly bless them as they exchange their vows and their wedding rings and from this day forward that they would walk hand in hand into everything that you have destined for them. We give our hearts and beings to You and welcome Your Holy Spirit amongst us. Amen.”

Everyone says, “Amen.”

The priest looks at Ryu and asks, “Ryuichi Ueno, do you take these women to be your future wives, to love them, to honor them, to comfort them, and to keep them in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you all shall live?”

Ryu smiles at us as he answers, “I do.”

The priest looks at us and asks, “Sora and Chinatsu Kobayashi, do you take this man to be your future husband, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you all shall live?”

Chinatsu and I answer, “We do.”

The priest looks at Ryu and says, “Then repeat after me. I, Ryuichi Ueno, take Sora and Chinatsu Kobayashi, to be my future wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

Ryu looks at us and we smile at him as he says, “I, Ryuichi Ueno, take Sora and Chinatsu Kobayashi, to be my future wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

The priest looks at us and says, “Repeat after me. We, Sora and Chinatsu Kobayashi, take you, Ryuichi Ueno, to be our future husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

We look at Ryu and say, “We, Sora and Chinatsu Kobayashi, take you, Ryuichi Ueno, to be our future husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

The priest asks, “May I have the rings please?” Honoka hands him our rings. “Please place the rings on their fingers.” He hands my ring to him first and Ryu places it on my left ring finger. The priest then hands him Chinatsu’s ring and he places it on her left ring finger.

Once he’s placed our rings, the priest says, “Repeat after me. I give you these rings as a token and pledge of my constant faith and abiding love.”

Ryu looks at us as we smile at him and says, “I give you these rings as a token and pledge of my constant faith and abiding love.”

The priest then hands Ryu’s ring to us, which we both hold and place on his left ring finger. He then says, “Repeat after me. We give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love.”

We look at Ryu and say, “We give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love.”

The priest then declares, “In the sight of God, you have dedicated yourselves to each other. What God has brought together, let no man tear asunder. You may kiss the brides.”

Ryu lifts my veil and gives me a short, tender kiss and then does the same with Chinatsu.

Everyone stands and claps as Chinatsu and I smile dazzlingly at Ryu.

Back at the house, we had Kyoko set up for a cookout for us and Maho and Hina set up the sound system on the porch. Everyone eats, dances and generally has a great time. Now, Chinatsu and I talked about this and we decided to give each other some time alone with Ryu tonight. She insisted I go first since I was with Ryu first, so Ryu and I retire to our room at 7:00.

In our room, he helps me out of my dress and I put it back into it's garment bag. He undresses himself as I finish undressing.

We climb into bed and kiss and cuddle as we slowly arouse each other. A little later, he rolls over on top of me and kisses me deeply as I cling to him. He kisses and nips my neck until he reaches my shoulder and bites it, eliciting a soft moan from me. Kissing his way down to my breasts, he suckles me, sending electric jolts through me and I catch my breath. I pull him against my breast as he begins nibbling hard and biting my nipple. Reaching up, he my rolls my other nipple between his forefinger and thumb. I huskily whisper, “Oh My God, Honey! Please, don’t stop!”

He continues to kiss and lick his way down my abdomen to my thighs. He drives me crazy as he slowly kisses and licks along my inner thighs until he finally licks the lips of my vagina and I lightly cum just from that. The moment he sucks on my jewel I gasp and squirm as warm, tingling sensations rush up into my uterus. He moves down and begins to massage it and plunges his tongue inside me. A few more minutes of this and the heat flows up into my chest. Soon, everything whites out as I arch my back and bite my lip so hard I taste blood. I shudder as an eruption of ecstasy rampages through me. He moves up to hold me and I cling to him as the aftershocks of my orgasm echo through me.

Once I’m able to slow down my breathing, a blissful languor comes over me. Holding him close, I kiss his neck and whisper, “That was phenomenal.” He raises up to give me a long, deep kiss, which only serves to light me on fire again. Crushing him against me, I return his kiss with a fiery passion of my own.

Rolling over on top of him, I get up and go get a towel out of the bathroom. I make him move and place it on the bed. Then I reach over to the nightstand, open it and remove a condom.

Yes, I know. For the first time in my life, I’m going to break a promise I made, but I can’t stand this anymore. I want him so much it hurts.

Opening it, I roll it onto his member as he looks at me wide-eyed. He asks, “Sweetheart, what are you doing?”

“I’m putting a condom on you because we’re going to make love, what else do you think it could be? You said it was up to me. Well, I can’t stand it anymore and I want you to make love to me.”

He looks at me with a serious expression and asks, “Sweetheart, are you 100% sure about this? I want to make love to you too, but this is something we can’t undo.”

Frustrated and a little exasperated, I ask, “You’re going to be our husband in the future, right? You’re not going to back out on your promise to us and God are you?”

“No Sweetheart, I’m not.”

“Then make love to me. Now.”

“What about Chinatsu?”

“Her turn is after this. Now, shut up and kiss me.”

Smart man that he is, he did just that. He pulled me down to him for a long, sensuous kiss as he rolled and teased my nipples, sending me on an upward spiral of ever increasing stimulation. He pulls me back up to suckle and nibble on my nipples until I’m literally sopping wet.

Moving down, I grasp his member and place it against the entrance of my special place. Taking a deep breath, I let it out as I slowly take him inside me and I think, ‘Oh my God, this hurts. I don’t even want to know how painful this would be if I wasn’t this wet.’ I stop when he reaches my hymen and take another deep breath.

I can hear the concern in his voice as he asks, “Sweetheart, are you alright?”

I give him a small smile and tell him, “I’m fine. It just hurts a little.”

Letting out my breath, I plunge downward and gasp as he pushes through my hymen. Pausing again, I take several breaths as I wait for the pain to lessen a little and when I let the last one out, I take him further into me. Looking down, I see that there are still several centimeters of his member left.

I blow out my breath and drop down and the head of his member presses against my cervix. While I wait for the the pain to lessen, I ask, “Honey, do you feel that?” He nods. “That’s my cervix. That’s as deep into me as you can possibly get.”

It’s a little strange how him hitting my cervix can be both painful and pleasurable at the same time, but he’s finally all the way inside me. Once the pain backs off to something I can easily tolerate, I have him roll on top of me.

After he gives me a very long, deep kiss, I tell him, “You can move now, slowly.”

As he slides out of me, it’s still painful, but nowhere near as bad as it was. He leans in and kisses me as he slides himself back into me. Wonderful man that he is, he never rushes this and a couple of minutes later the pain completely disappears and I think, ‘Thank you, nanites.’

His kisses along with his rolling and teasing of my nipples is quickly building a fire in my womb, which spreads up into my chest. As he continues to slip in and out of me, the fire quickly turns into an inferno as he slowly speeds up until finally, he drives himself as far into me as he can and cums bringing me to climax as well. Everything whites out as I arch my back, cry out and shudder as my orgasm rages through me, lighting up every nerve in me. He holds me as he pumps wave after wave into my womb and I wrap my arms and legs tightly around him as my orgasm continues to storm through me.

Once I’m back in control of myself, I giggle happily, reach up to caress his cheek, smile beatifically and tell him, “Oh my God, that was simply amazing.”

He grins at me and says, “For me as well.”

He leans in and gives me a very long, deep kiss. When he pulls back to look at me, I tell him, “Honey, I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Sweetheart.”

After cuddling for a while, he pulls out of me and we get up. I help him remove the very full condom, tie it off and throw it in the trash.

Reaching over to the bed, I pick up the blood stained towel, carry it into the bathroom and drop it into the hamper. I pick up another towel and head into the bathing area and turn on the shower. Once it’s warm, I clean myself up down there. Shutting off the water, I dry off and head back out into the bedroom. Donning my panties and bra, I pick up the skirt and blouse I wore to the salon and put them on.

After I pick up my heels, I tell Ryu, “Honey, stay here, I’ll send Chinatsu up to you in a few minutes,” and head downstairs.

Out on the porch, I walk over to Chinatsu. When I reach her, I hug her and she tells me, “You’re glowing, Sora.”

I murmur, “Mhmm. Now it’s your turn to glow. Have fun and remember to take it slow.”

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

 

22