Chapter 116: Okinawa (Part 3)
1.1k 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 121 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

[Ryu’s POV]

After Sora cleaned up and left, I cleaned myself up as well. It isn’t long before Chinatsu comes in the room and smiles at me, which makes me smile in return. I really am so lucky to have two gorgeous girls that love me. She almost seems to glide across the floor as she comes over to me, stands on her tiptoes and kisses me.

Once she breaks our kiss, she turns around and says, “Help me out of this, please.”

Quickly helping her out of her dress, she hangs it up, strips off her stockings and then removes her bra and panties.

When she turns around, I tell her, “Chinatsu, you are so beautiful.”

She smiles at me as I take her hand and lead her to the bed. I’ve already placed a fresh towel there and she lays down on it. Climbing on top of her, I give her a kiss and she holds up her left hand, looking at her rings as she says, “You’re my husband.”

Smiling, I tell her, “And you’re my wife.”

She grins and says, “That I am, and I’m so happy we’re together.”

She closes her eyes as I lean in and give her a long, deep, sensuous kiss and she holds me tightly against her. I love the feel of her supple breasts against me. They may be a little smaller than Sora’s, but I don’t really care about that. What I care about is that they belong to her and there is nothing I don’t love about her.

As I continue to kiss her, I slide my hands up to her breasts and begin to tease her nipples. She moans softly and becomes a bit more demanding. When I finally break our kiss, she looks up at me, her eyes sparkling in excitement and arousal. I lean back in and attack her neck without a single word. Kissing and nipping at her neck as her moans and whimpers become louder and more frequent.

I nibble her earlobe and whisper, “I love you, Chinatsu.”

She gasps out, “Hah!” while breathing roughly, her entire body shivering under the effect of my nibbles and kisses. She whispers back, “Oh God, Ryu! I love you so much!”

Kissing my way down the front of her until I reach her breasts, I suckle and nibble one of her nipples as I knead and roll the other. I continue my attack on her breasts while her breathing becomes more and more ragged and she pulls me tightly against her breast. Finally, I continue to make my way down her, kissing and licking my way down her abdomen, until I reach her clit. With the first stroke from my tongue she gasps and pushes me hard against her, crying out, “Oh, God, yes! More, please!”

I happily oblige her as I continue to attack her clit until she’s squirming and moaning continually. Finally, I move down, and the moment I plunge my tongue into her, she spasms and cries out as she orgasms. I massage her clit as I continue licking her, never giving her a chance to recover. A few minutes later, she cums again, arching her back and shuddering as an orgasm takes her again.

I slide up her and kiss her. She immediately locks her arms around my neck to crush me against her and kisses me fiercely. I’ve never told Sora or her, but I love how aggressive they are when we make love. Still in the midst of her orgasm, she shudders as she clings to me. We continue to kiss for a few minutes while it runs its course. She breaks our kiss, looks up at me with damp, lust filled eyes and says, “Mi Amor, please, make me yours. Now and forever.”

I reach over to grab a condom out of the bedside table and quickly put it on. Thankfully, she’s wet enough for me to easily slide myself into her until I reach her hymen. Pausing, I give her a long deep, deep kiss. Once I break our kiss, I smile and caress her cheek. She gasps as I push past her hymen and I pause again, giving her time for the pain to subside. Once she opens her eyes and nods at me, I push further into her little by little.. I pause again as I wait for her to adjust. When her grimace disappears and she looks at me, I quickly push in until I’m pressed up against her cervix and I’m finally buried all the way inside her. Leaning back in, I kiss her again as I tease and roll her nipples until she’s moaning and gasping.

I begin to move, taking it slow and steady as I watch her. A couple of minutes later, her grimace disappears and she pulls me down to her for another kiss. Once she breaks it, she murmurs, “I’m fine now.”

Even so, I still take it slow as her moans and whimpers become more and more frequent and louder. Slowly speeding up, she begins moving with me and suddenly cries out, clamps down on me and pulls me down to her while she clings to me and shudders from another orgasm. Once she relaxes, I begin to move again as she holds me tightly against her and murmurs, “Oh God, Mi Amor. You feel so good.”

As I speed up, her breathing becomes more ragged, and her moans become louder until finally, I’m at my limit. I drive myself as deep into her as I can and cum, pumping out wave after wave into her, which triggers another orgasm for her. Her vagina undulates as I cum, trying to milk every drop it can out of me. When I finally stop, I lay down on her as she holds me and whispers, “Oh my God. That was simply amazing. Mi Amor?” I raise up to look at her. She smiles at me and says, “I’m yours now. Forever yours.”

I lean down to kiss her tenderly and then whisper, “You already were.” Laying down on top of her, we cuddle and kiss.

When I finally raise up and pull out of her, she whines, “Aww~ I wanted you to stay inside me.” I grin at her and shake my head. Standing up, I remove the condom, tie it off and throw it away. I offer my hand, she takes it and I help her up. I pick up the blood stained towel and we make our way into the bathroom. I toss the towel into the hamper, grab a couple of fresh ones and we make our way into the bathing area. She turns on the shower, waits for it to warm up, then wets both of us down. She loads a sponge with body wash and cleans the both of us up, then rinses us off. We dry off and make our way back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Once we have, she turns around and leaps into my arms. Smiling at me for a moment, she closes her eyes and kisses me. After we break our kiss, I set her down and we make our way downstairs to rejoin the party.

[Sora’s POV]

Between eating - Kyoko is one hell of a cook -, talking to my sisters and dancing with them, and several members of our security teams, I’m having a great time. I’m sitting down to rest as Ryu and Chinatsu come back to the party. She’s holding onto Ryu’s elbow as they make their way over to me. Now I know why she said I was glowing earlier, because she is too. Chinatsu sits down as Ryu leans in to give me a kiss.

After he breaks it, I whisper, “I hope you don’t think you’re done for the night.”

He grins and whispers back, “No, Sweetheart, I never thought I was. I know how you two are. This was nothing more than a prelude to the rest of the night.”

I smile at him and reply, “Exactly. This is our wedding night and you are going to make love to us until we wear you out.”

He takes a seat between us. Soon, Maho comes by and asks Chinatsu and Ryu if they want something to drink. They tell her they’ll have a soda, and she heads off to get one for them. Suffice it to say, we dance, talk and have a great time until the party breaks up at midnight.

We watch as Mii heads down the hallway hand in hand with Hiroki and leads him back to her room. Chinatsu and I exchange smiles and enter our room with Ryu.

Chinatsu says, “I don’t think she’ll be needing you to snuggle with her tonight. Did you see the two of them this evening?”

I nod and say, “Oh, yes. They didn’t separate for more than a moment or two.”

“Exactly.”

I shrug and tell her, “Not all that surprising since they have liked each other for a long time.”

Ryu cuts in and says, “He and I were talking while we waited for you two at the chapel. He’s liked her since fourth year in primary school, he was simply too shy to do anything about it.”

I smile and say, “I’m happy to hear that, but if he hurts her, he’ll answer to me and he won’t like it.”

Ryu laughs and says, “Sweetheart, you act like you’re her Mother.”

I look at him and state in a serious tone, “Honey, for all intents and purposes, that’s how she looks at me now. I’m her anchor point while she tries to work toward rebuilding a normal life.”

He looks at me with a confused expression and asks, “Just how did that happen?”

I shrug and tell him, “It started with us talking to her at the party at TGR and me inviting her to Okinawa. From there it was me showing that I cared about her when I found out how her brother and his friends almost raped her. She was going to kill herself over it.”

“What?!” he cries out.

I nod. “I know, that was my reaction as well and I told her that she wasn’t going home until I dealt with her brother and his friends. I took her to see my psychologist on Monday. I already knew it by then, but I found out she’s firmly attached to me. I’m more or less a replacement Mother for her at the moment.”

He shakes his head and says, “Sweetheart, I’ll never understand how you get yourself in situations like this.”

I firmly state, “I chose to help her. I put myself in this situation and she needs me, so I don’t want to hear about it anymore. I don’t care what it takes, I will protect her, is that understood?”

“I wasn’t suggesting otherwise. It’s merely that most people would have walked away from it and left it to her family to deal with.”

I quirk and eyebrow and ask, “Have you ever known me to leave things up to other people? Honey, she’s our friend and she needs all of us… Oh, crap! I forgot to give her meds to her.”

Chinatsu asks, “Can’t you let it go until tomorrow?”

I shake my head and say, “No. Airi was quite explicit when she said ‘as prescribed’ and ‘no missing doses’.” I sigh, walk over to the desk, pick up a bottle of water and get one of her pills. “I’ll be back soon.”

Walk out the door, I head to Mii’s room and tap on the door. When I don’t get an answer, I open it to find Mii and Hiroki making out in bed with his hand up her blouse. I clear my throat and he yanks his hand out of her blouse and blushes as he looks at me. Mii, on the other hand, merely sits up to look at me, seemingly unconcerned at my intrusion.

I say, “I’m so sorry for interrupting, but Mii needs to take her meds.”

She says, “Oh, I forgot about them, Sora-nee. Thank you for bringing them to me.”

She gets up and comes over to me, I hand them to her along with the water. She takes them with several swallows of water.

I lean close to her ear and whisper, “Remember what I said about sex.”

She whispers back, “I remember. I promise I won’t let it go that far.”

I pull her to me, hug her, kiss her forehead and whisper, “Good girl.” Then, in a normal voice, I say, “Goodnight, you two.”

They tell me, “Goodnight,” and I head back to my room.

Look, I realize it’s hypocritical of me to ask that of her since I’ve made love to Ryu, but like I said before, I don’t believe her body is up for it right now. I took on the role as her protector and that’s just what I’ll do. When she’s in better condition to do so and if she wants to make love to him, then I’ll have nothing to say about it. Until then, well, I don’t need to elaborate, do I?

Back in our room, I find Ryu and Chinatsu already in bed making out. Smiling at them, I undress and join them. Suffice to say, the three of us made love until the wee hours of the morning. We snuggle up together afterward and finally, fall asleep, exhausted, but extremely happy and satisfied.

We wake up to Maho repeatedly knocking on the door, telling us, “Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes.”

I look at the clock to see it’s 8:30 and groan. We’ve had maybe four hours of sleep. Ryu and Chinatsu sit up, groaning themselves and stretch.

Unfortunately, we don’t have time to bathe before breakfast, so we clean up as best we can, throw on something casual and head down for breakfast. During breakfast, we discuss what to do today. By consensus, we decide on scuba diving lessons.

After breakfast, we take a shower and soak. Once we get out and dry off, we dress and style our hair in a tight braid. Then we head out to Uruma to a scuba diving school, which is across the island from us, where we spend the morning qualifying to dive. Even so, we have to have an instructor with us for our first dive.

However, I don’t really mind as all he does is keep an eye on all of us as we do it. I absolutely loved the experience and didn’t come up until I was running close on air. We’ll be doing this a lot more, although I’ll have to buy some diving equipment for us. If you’ve never scuba dived on a reef, you have no idea what you’re missing. It’s a wonderful experience and you wouldn’t believe the variety of species you can see. It’s an experience I’ll never forget and one I definitely want to do again.

Afterward, we head back to the house and have an early dinner. We head out to the beach after eating and play in the water, in addition to playing beach volleyball.

After a late snack, we retire to our rooms. We’re so tired that all we do is undress, give each other a kiss, snuggle together and fall asleep.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

Rafael Panda

20