Chapter 117: Okinawa (Part 4)
814 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 121 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

[Friday, Aug 2nd]

We wake up when Maho knocks on the door at 4:00 and announces, “Time to get up. Breakfast will be ready in an hour.”

After a few kisses and good mornings, we crawl out of bed to shower and bathe. Once we’re out, we blow dry and brush out our hair and then put it up in a tight braided bun. Chinatsu and I dress in hot pants, crop top blouses, ankle socks and pull out our hiking boots to wear.

Then we dress and head down to eat. Now, I might mention that today has already been set up for what we’ll do. We’re heading over to Forest Adventures for ziplining and hiking. So, once we’ve eaten, we text Aki and he picks us up a few minutes later. It takes us 45 minutes to reach the mountain where they’re located. Everything is already paid for, so we check in and are separated out into groups and then we climb into several four wheel drive vehicles. We make our way along a rough trail beside a slow flowing, blue river to reach the top of a densely forest-covered mountain.

The sun is fairly low in the sky, since it’s still early in the morning, and casts soft rays of light through a clear blue sky. Gentle rolling mists cover the ground, giving the area an almost mystic feel. Smiling happily at the view, I squeeze Ryu’s hand and he grins back. Once we finally make it to the top of the mountain, we exit the vehicles and have to go through a safety briefing as well as a quick tutorial on ziplining. They explain there are 34 legs to the zipline and the shortest one being 250 meters, the longest at 575 meters.

After that we climb a 200 meter tower and they put our harnesses on us. Ryu heads down first followed by me and Chinatsu. Everyone else follows afterward. Honestly, the view is like nothing I’ve ever experienced and I absolutely love it as I make my way down the zipline at about 50 kilometers per hour. I don’t even notice I’m nearing the end until the spring catches me, slows me down, and the staff grabs ahold of my harness to unhook me for the next leg.

It’s enough to say that the view is fantastic as we make our way down the mountain, which takes several hours. Once we reach the bottom, we eat lunch and rest for an hour. Then we are lead by a guide on a hike, which, honestly, I love. He tells us about and points out the flora and fauna of the mountain as we make our way along.

We finally make it home around 5:30, eat dinner and then make our way up to our room. We shower and soak in the tub. Once we finally get out, Chinatsu and I dry him off and then each other. Afterward, Ryu blow dries and brushes out our hair for us.

Back in our room, I don a nightgown, get a bottle of water and one of Mii’s pills. Making my way to her room, I tap on the door and enter to find Hiroki and Mii nude in bed. Nonplussed as always, Mii simply sits up and looks at me. More than a little irked, I head over to the bed, roughly grab his member, and flatly state, “If you try to have sex with Mii, I’ll rip this off! I don’t care what else you do, but don’t even think about that.” His eyes widen and I say, “Just try me! You will not even attempt to have sex with Mii for right now.”

He nods and says, “Umm, can you let go of my dick? Look, I know what you think was going on here, but we weren’t going to do that. We were simply making out. Nothing more than that.”

Getting myself back under control, I release his member, sigh and sit down next to him. “Look, Mii is in no condition for sex right now, but I’ll tell you the same thing I told her. Once she’s in better shape, if she wants to make love to you then I’ll have no problem with it. Until then, well, I don’t really need to say it, now do I?” He shakes his head and I blow out my breath in relief. “Good. Like I said, anything else is fair game as long as Mii allows it. Make sure you keep it that way, or I’ll castrate you.”

His eyes widen for a moment and then I get up, walk around the bed and hand Mii her meds and the water. She takes them with the water and sets it down on her bedside table. I give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead, “Night, sweety.”

“Goodnight, Sora-nee.”

Making my way back to my room, I enter to find Ryu and Chinatsu already making love, lock the door and undress. Slipping into bed beside them, I kiss Chinatsu and then Ryu. We make love for several hours before we finally snuggle up together and fall asleep.

[Saturday, Aug 3rd]

We wake up when Hina knocks on the door and announces, “Time to get up. Breakfast will be ready soon.”

I’m still sleepy as hell, so I call out, “Hina, we’re going to skip breakfast. Would you wake us for lunch, please?”

I hear her reply, “Of course.”

Yawning tiredly, I lay my head back on Ryu’s shoulder and close my eyes. It doesn’t last long as he rolls over onto his side and pulls me tightly against him. Lifting my chin, he gives me a long, deep, very sensuous kiss as I slip my arms around his neck, roll over on my back and pull him on top of me. When he breaks our kiss and slides his hands up to my breasts, I smile happily and murmur, “Someone has lots of energy this morning.”

He grins, leans back in and kisses me again as he teases my nipples. It’s not very long before I’m breathing roughly, whimpering and sopping wet, which makes me giggle when a thought occurs to me. He looks at me questioningly and I tell him, “It’s nothing much, Honey. I just find it funny how much of a nympho I am when it comes to you and Chinatsu.”

He leans back down, nibbles on my earlobe and whispers, “Do you want to know a secret? I’m no different when it comes to you two. How could I not be? Look at you two, you’re gorgeous.”

I make him look at me and I whisper back, “I’m extremely happy about that, but I wish we didn’t have to use a condom.”

He gives me a lopsided grin. “Do you want me dead? Your mom and dad would literally kill me if I got you two pregnant.”

Giggling softly, so as not to wake Chinatsu, I murmur, “I know, but I can still want, can’t I?”

He nods, reaches over to the drawer, removes a condom and puts it on. I roll over on top of him and immediately guide him to my entrance and sigh happily as he slips inside of me. Placing my hands on his chest, I take it slowly at first, delighted by the sensation as I slide his member in and out of me. Smiling as I watch his expression as we make love, I concentrate on making sure he hits my most sensitive spots. I quickly climb the steps toward an orgasm as he cups my breasts and teases my nipples.

Every time I feel him getting close to cumming, I stop and wait for him to calm down. What can I say? I love the way he makes me feel when we have sex and I want this to last as long as possible. Almost an hour later, I’ve already orgasmed three when I feel him begin to swell within me again and I finally allow him to cum and another orgasm follows almost immediately, clamping down on him as my vagina works to milk every drop of cum out of him it can.

I lay down on him and nuzzle against his neck as he holds me. I murmur, “Thank you, Honey, that was wonderful,” and kiss his neck. It isn’t long before I happily fall asleep within his arms.

Hina again wakes me when she knocks on the door at 11:00 to say, “Time to get up. Lunch will be ready in about 45 minutes.”

I call out, “Okay” and sit up on Ryu to find a grinning Chinatsu looking at me. I ask, “What?”

She shakes her head and kisses me. We wake Ryu and head into the bathroom to clean up. Chinatsu and I braid each other’s hair, and put on our rings. Ryu covers us in suntan lotion, we dress in our bikinis and beach cover ups and head downstairs to eat. Lunch is being served on the patio and we eat as we enjoy the weather and view.

After we rest for a while to allow lunch to settle, we play on the beach. Chinatsu and I relax with our sisters and Mii as we watch the boys play volleyball.

Looking over at Sofi, I ask, “So, have you and Kei done anything other than make out?”

She shakes her head and says, “No, but I want to.”

“I can understand, but make sure you use protection. I know you aren’t fertile right now, but if you let him go without, what do you think he’ll want to do when you are?”

She nods. “I know. I’ve already planned to make him use them.”

“It hurts at first, but after a couple of minutes our nanites took care of it and oh my gawd it was fantastic after that!” Her eyes widen and I look at her with a perplexed expression. “What? I had you and Nee-chan with me when I asked Kitomi to find out if our nanites would break down condoms. Why else would I do it? We wanted to make love to Ryu. Ask Nee-chan or Chinatsu how horny our nanites make us. Oral sex is great, but it’s not nearly as satisfying. I know it leaves Chinatsu and me wanting so much more.”

She looks flabbergasted as she says, “Sora-nee, you two broke your promise to Mom.”

I nod acknowledging her point. “We know we did. The whole point of Mama not wanting us to have sex is for us not to get pregnant, and we’re being careful. Look, lil’ sis, you’ll understand when you’re fertile and you can take my nanites just how big of an impact they have on us, Nee-chan and even Mama.”

Sofi looks at Honoka and asks, “Is that true?” Honoka nods. “So, you’ve had sex with Jim?”

Honoka nods again. “We started out just with oral sex, but you’re literally left with your womb aching and wanting more. Sora’s right, you’ll understand after we get your fertility treatment and you take her nanites.”

Sofi looks at her wide-eyed and asks, “You knew they were going to have sex with Ryu?”

Honoka chuckles. “Of course, who do you think got the condoms for them?”

Sofi frowns and states, “And here I was agonizing over whether it would be alright to have sex with Kei.”

Honoka says, “If you want to have sex with him, do it. I have more than enough condoms for all of us to use.”

Sofi grins and demands, “Then give me a double handful of them! He doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going to wear Kei out tonight!”

We all giggle loudly, drawing the boys attention, who look at us quizzically. I stand up and say, “Come on, ladies, let’s go beat the boys in volleyball.”

In case you’re wondering, we did win, by 3 points. When we get back to the house, I call our security teams in to the living room and ask, “Does everyone have something dressy enough to go out to a nightclub this evening?”

Miku, Noa, Sachi and Umeko all raise their hands. Noa says, “We didn’t know we’d need anything like that?”

I nod and reply, “I kind of thought so. Alright, no big deal. Give me just a minute.” I run upstairs, grab my wallet and head back down. Opening my wallet, I hand ¥120,000 to Shiori and say, “Shiori, would you take them shopping? You already know what I mean when I say dresses for a night out. If they don’t have heels and stockings, then please, get them those too.”

She nods and replies, “Sure, no problem. Come on, ladies, let’s go get you your dresses.”

I head back upstairs for some alone time with my husband and wife before we have to get ready to go to the club.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

SavedMeerKat78, Britney Fletcher, Ragiakurusu, Johnie Kirk, Mika Wayne Rogall, ClamyCupcakes, MisoTsu, Suolojavri, Kuroko, kirindas, Andrew Meyers, Necrotyr, Lord Lucifer, Steven Yao, Ken, Patrick Frake, Glader, Jordon Gotthold, Spencer Huston, SavedMeerKat78, Jessica Clark, William Dawson, TiwN222, CoffeeCat, eeleater, Christina Colclazier, 9Ira, AcPz, Iori Daemona Angel, Rene Gropp, and Some BS Deity

18