Chapter 118: Okinawa (Part 5)
867 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 121 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Smiling happily as we take a shower, I think, ‘Gawd, I love our threesomes. One on one with either of them is awesome as well, but the three of us together is simply beyond comparison.’

I have to admit that I love it when Chinatsu and I make love, but it simply can’t compare to the feeling I get when Ryu cums in me. It makes me feel as if I’m melting from the inside out.

After we dry ourselves, Chinatsu and I brush out and blow dry each other’s hair and then put it up in a half up, half down style that we find really cute. Of course, Ryu loves our hair this way as well.

We put on our makeup and then head out into the bedroom where we put on our rings and watches. We also pull out and put on one of our chokers, my emerald one and Chinatsu’s ruby one. Opening our dressers, we each pick out a black strapless bra and thong panty set and don them.

Now, you might remember, Chinatsu and I have been dressing to match each other a lot more lately and not just compliment each other. Ryu loved it when we wore matching yukata dresses to the fireworks festival, so we decided to dress alike more often for him.

Today, we’re wearing the same style off-the-shoulder, black, silk, bustier babydoll mini dresses, sheer, glossy, nude stockings, and ankle strap heels, emerald green for me and ruby red for Chinatsu to match our chokers.

Once I’m dressed, I get Mii’s meds and head to her room. I knock and enter to find her standing nude in her closet looking through her outfits. “Mii, are you having a problem choosing something to wear?”

She sighs. “Yes. I’m not good with fashion since I never had a reason to learn anything about it before.”

“Okay, I’ll help you find something, but first, come here and take your meds.” She comes over and I hand her the pills. I head into her closet and delve through her dresses. Finally, I settle on a hot pink, sleeveless, cowl neck, babydoll mini dress. I also pick up her white, strappy sandals and head to her dresser where I pull out a pink strapless bra and panty set as well as some sheer, nude stockings with a rose print at her ankles. Laying it all out for her, I tell her, “Here you go. Did you already shower?” She nods. “Okay, come on, I’ll do your hair and makeup.”

I sit her down in front of the vanity in the bathroom and first she puts in her earrings and fastens her watch. Then I brush her hair, split it in half and pull it back into a loose dutch braid on each side, bringing it to the back to make a low, double bun. It’s rather cute on her, even if I do say so myself. I quickly put on her makeup and tell her, “Okay. All done. You can get dressed now.”

She smiles at me as she looks at me in the mirror. “Thank you, Sora-nee.”

I give her a hug and tell her, “You’re welcome, Sweety. Believe it or not, I enjoy doing things like this for you, but I’m still going to teach you how to do this for yourself.”

“Thank you. I’ve got a lot to learn, don’t I?”

I shrug. “There are some things here and there that you never bothered to learn about.” She gets up and I follow her back into her bedroom. “Regardless, my sisters and I will be more than happy to help you with anything you need.”

She nods and says, “Thanks. I appreciate it.”

I chuckle. “There’s no need to keep thanking me. I’m happy to help you, Mii. Anyway, how are things going with Hiroki?”

She slips on her panties and picks up her bra as she replies, “Just great.”

I quirk an eyebrow and ask, “Is he following your rules?”

She nods. “Yes, he is. If I tell him, ‘No,’ or ‘You can’t,’ he stops or doesn’t do it to begin with.”

“Good, I’m glad to hear that.” Once she finishes dressing. I take her hand and tell her, “Come on, let’s go get you a necklace to go with that.”

Back in my room, I search through my jewelry box and finally settle on a platinum necklace with a half carat, heart shaped sapphire surrounded by diamonds. I immediately bought it when I saw it at the jewelry store because it’s so pretty.

Removing it from the box, I tell Mii, “Turn around,” and clasp it around her neck. That done, I check her and myself over. Satisfied, I announce, “Alright. Time to go.” Leading the way, we head down to the living room to meet everyone. I call Aki while we wait for everyone to show up.

Once everyone comes down, we head out to the SUV’s and head to a restaurant called By-the-Sea. I’ll leave it at dinner was fabulous. After dinner, we then head to Club Galaxy. We arrive twenty minutes later, go inside and find a couple of tables to sit at. The waitress comes over and we place our drink orders. Just like the last time we went dancing, Chinatsu and I dance with Ryu during the fast songs and take turns on the slow ones.

At one point, I sigh, walk over to our security teams table and tell them, “Listen, I know you’re here to watch over us, but there’s no reason you can’t dance and have fun while you’re doing it. Guys, look at all of these pretty women sitting with you. Get up, ask them to dance and have fun!”

Jason grins and replies, “Okay, Sora.” Getting up, he offers his hand to Shiori who takes it and follows him out the dance floor. The other men pick partners and soon follow.

I’m sitting down sipping my drink while Chinatsu dances with Ryu when a boy walks up to me and asks, “Would you like to dance?”

Looking up at him, I give him a small smile and politely tell him, “No, thank you, but I appreciate the offer.”

Not giving up, he tries a little harder. “Aww~ Come on, it’ll be fun, I promise.”

Sighing to myself, I reply, “I don’t know what you hope to accomplish, but I am married.” I hold up my hand to show him my rings.

He snorts and then smirks at me as he says, “As if that matters.”

Frowning, I tell him, “It matters to me.”

He reaches down, grabs my arm to try to pull me up out of my seat, and says, “Look, it's just a dance. Now, come on.”

“I’m not going to dance with you, so let go of me before you get hurt.”

He laughs. “Hurt how? As if a tiny thing like you could do anything to me.”

Miku and Sachi come over and Sachi asks, “Do we have a problem here?”

He looks at them and sneers, “Nothing you bitches need to concern yourself with. She’s just going to dance with me.”

Sighing again, I think, ‘Why do some people have to be like this?’ I hit the nerve plexus in his wrist and he lets me go. “I told you already. I’m not going to dance with you, so leave me alone.”

Grimacing, he shakes his hand and snaps, “You bitch! You’ll regret doing that!” Then he stomps off.

19