Chapter 119: Okinawa (Part 6)
702 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 122 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Suffice it to say, after he walked off, I breathe a sigh of relief. Thanking, Miku and Sachi, I dismiss him from my mind as I dance with Ryu and Chinatsu and I even dance with several members of our security team. Generally, we all have a wonderful time, even taking into account the interruption from that jerk.

Soon enough, it’s closing time for the club and we gather our things and head out to go home. We barely make it a few steps from the door, when the boy from earlier and a lot of others surround us, blocking us from reaching our vehicle. Immediately, our security teams move between us and them, Sofi and Honoka push us behind them and I move Chinatsu, Hiroki and Mii behind Ryu and myself as Honoka immediately presses the buttons on her watch to call in our backup.

I can’t tell you exactly what happens, because everything occurs so quickly, not to mention I’m a little busy myself. The boy, whose wrist I hit when he wouldn’t let me go, sneers at me as he demands that I be turned over to them to ‘accompany’ them so I can make up for insulting him. Needless to say, but Igor and Jason just laughed at him and Jason says, ‘That isn’t going to happen.’

From there, everything got confusing as the ones who confront us never say another word and charge us. They easily outnumber us by two or three to one, but our security seem to be holding their own since they tie up a large amount of them. Regardless, several of them make their way around the main fight to try, in an attempt to what I assume is to grab us, which quickly turns into a free for all.

Ryu quickly steps between the ones coming at them on his side and Chinatsu and is quickly embroiled with three of them, but seems to be doing very well against them. My fight begins after some of them swarm Sofi and Honoka and a few of them get past them. One of them grabs me and I allow him pull me toward him, elbow him in the throat and then knee him in his family jewels as hard as I can, ending any further participation in the fight by him. I spin around when Mii lets out a high pitched yelp to find a girl has grabbed Mii. Instantly furious that someone would even think of touching Mii, I kick the girls arm to make her let go, punch her in the breast as hard as I can, and immediately follow up by a backhand slap to her throat, which drops her to the ground gagging. Moments later, I hear Jason’s pain-filled yell and look to see one of them with a pipe standing over Jason as he holds his arm.

Thankfully, the fight ends there as our backup arrives with guns drawn and orders them to ‘release us and back off,’ which sends them into a panic as they realize just what they’ve gotten themselves into. Once our backup escorts us into the SUV, I tightly hug a distraught and crying Mii as she buries her face in my breasts, while Chinatsu and Ryu wrap the both of us within their arms. I softly stroke her hair, murmuring, “It’s alright. You’re safe. We’re here for you,” as I attempt to calm her down. It takes quite a while to calm her and even then, she still desperately clings to me as if her life depends on it, while I’m anxiously hoping this incident hasn’t set her back to square one.

When we don’t take the turn off to go home, I ask, “Aki, that was our turn. Where are we going?”

“The hospital. Igor thinks Jason’s arm might be broken and a couple of others need to be checked out.”

It takes a couple of hours for them to be treated and Jason’s arm did end up being broken. Not that it’s all that surprising since he was hit with a pipe. After we get back home, we head up to our room where I change into my nightgown, get Mii’s pill and some water.

Giving a kiss to Chinatsu and Ryu, I tell them, “Don’t be surprised if I don’t come back tonight.”

Chinatsu says, “I kind of assumed that you’d end up staying with her tonight. I can’t blame her for being upset,” and Ryu nods in agreement.

“Thank you for understanding. Goodnight, I love you both.” Heading to her room, I find her sitting on her bed staring at the wall. When I close the door, she turns, smiles weakly at me and as I walk over to her, I ask, “How are you feeling?”

She shrugs and says, “I’m still upset, but at least I’ve stopped crying.” I nod, hand her her pill and the water. After she takes it, she sets the water on the nightstand and asks, “Sora-nee, would you spend the night with me? I don’t want to be alone.”

I already assumed this was going to happen, although I’d hoped that it wouldn’t. Smiling at her, I reply, “Of course. Let’s get you undressed and then we can snuggle.”

She nods, stands, and says, “Thank you, Sora-nee.”

I help her undress and dress in her nightgown. Then I take down and brush out her hair. Climbing into bed, she snuggles against me and I situate the covers over us as she lays her head between my breasts.

As I’m softly stroking her hair, she says, “Sora-nee?”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you for protecting me.”

“Sweety, I’m just happy that you didn’t get hurt. I told you already that I’ll never let someone touch you without your permission and I meant it.”

“I remember. Still, thank you, Sora-nee. I never really thought you’d have to fight someone for me.”

I make her raise her head to look at me. “Sweety, I’d take on the world to keep you safe.”

Her eyes widen as she replies, “I believe you’d do it,” smiles and lays her head back between my breasts. Then she asks, “Can I ask why? I’m no one important.”

I resume stroking her hair and reply, “Sweety, you’re important to a lot of people. Your dad and I are two examples. Another reason is that you’re my friend. For me, that’s really the only reason I need to help and protect you. Go to sleep, Sweety. We’re going to be busy tomorrow. Remember, we’re going river trekking and swimming at Ta-Taki waterfall, amongst other things.”

She murmurs, “Goodnight, Sora-nee.”

“Night, Sweety.”

[Sunday, Aug 4th]

Maho knocking on the door wakes me at 7:00. Once I wake up Mii, I head to my room to get her meds and return. She takes them and heads in to shower as I return to my room to do the same. I find Chinatsu and Ryu already in the shower and join them.

After Chinatsu and Ryu greet me and kiss me good morning, Ryu asks, “How’s she doing?”

Shrugging, I reply, “I suppose she’s alright. She didn’t have any bad dreams or anything last night and she’s acting perfectly normal this morning. I guess we’ll just have to see how it goes over the next few days.”

He nods. “That makes sense. I’m hoping this doesn’t make her retreat into her shell again. We’ve just gotten her to come out of it.”

I sigh and reply, “That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m praying she’ll be fine. She feels safe with us and honestly, I don’t think it’s going to set her back.”

Chinatsu asks, “Why do you think that?”

“Just a feeling I have. I believe the whole reason she hid like that was she had no support. She has all of us now, so there’s no reason to believe she will since she wasn’t acting withdrawn last night or this morning.”

Ryu nods. “Okay, next topic. Are we still going to trek the river to Ta-Taki waterfall?”

“There’s no reason for us not to do it.”

“I wondered since Jason and Igor took the brunt of things last night and they’re basically out of commission.”

“I realize that, but we still have the other 8 of them, plus our backup, so we should be fine.”

Finishing our shower, we climb into the tub to soak. After we dry off, blow dry and brush out our hair, Chinatsu and I braid each other’s hair to keep it out of our way today. Dressing in hot pants and halter tops, we pick up our beach shoes, you have to wade through the river on this trip, and head down to eat.

After we eat, Kyoko hands a large waterproof picnic basket to Aki and we head out.

Once we arrive, we check to make sure we have everything, say ‘Goodbye’ to Aki and head down to the riverbank. We wade our way through the river in knee-high water for the most part, although some parts are all the way up to my breasts, as we carefully make our way over and around riverbed rocks.

I actually expected the trek to be somewhat easy, but to my surprise I struggle with balance issues and I’m not the only one. Unlike the trail hiking we did earlier in the week, where you can easily see to place your feet with each step, there’s no way to see the rocks beneath the water and so we have to take our time and be careful. Several times, I had to call out to a hyper Mii, “Be careful and stay with us.” Watching her made me more than a little apprehensive, even so, it’s no surprise that she reaches the waterfall well ahead of us.

One of the advantages of bringing up the rear, is that I had more time to appreciate the beauty of the forest and flowers that surround and tower over us in an umbrella-like way. Once in a while, you can catch glimpses of blue sky in the gaps in the trees, but those are few and far between since we are in the midst of a dense tropical forest.

One of the most appealing aspects of trekking this river, is that not only is it gorgeous, but the risk of getting hurt is fairly small. I’m not worried about Honoka, Chinatsu or myself, but there are others here that could be seriously hurt. However, a small section of river diverged into a clearing and out into a wider, waist deep pool of water and had a stronger current at the narrow outlet. Discretion being the better part of valor, we took the safer option of climbing up over the surrounding rocks and walking a short distance along a low cliff-line that ran alongside the river. It takes a bit of work to get everyone up and over the rocks, but with the additional help of ropes that were secured to trees, we managed it easily.

Beyond this slightly difficult part of the trek was a little more river-walking and rock-climbing, and suddenly, the river bends and halts at the bottom of a beautiful waterfall, the Ta-Taki Falls. This is, of course, the whole point of the trip and well worth the effort it took for us to get here. With the waterfall in sight, I have to admit that it’s really quite breath-taking and the large pool of water looks extremely inviting; most of our group wastes little time finding a more private place to don our bathing suits and immediately jump into water.

However, Aki and Kaz find some large rocks to sit down on and keep a close eye on everyone. I’m glad to see Miku, Sachi, Ume and Noa join the rest of us to play in the water. We play for almost two hours before we break for lunch. After we eat and rest, we climb the steep incline to the top of the waterfall aided by the ropes that have been placed for safety. After that, we slowly make our way back to our SUV’s.

All in all, this was a wonderful day out and one that I would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys the outdoors.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

18