Chapter 120: Okinawa (Part 7)
699 11 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 123 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Once we make it back to the house, I head upstairs to check on Jason and Igor. I sit and chat with them for a while and have a thought that sounds like it might make for a great research project.

The idea is using nanites to reinforce their skeleton by surrounding the bones with carbon nanotubes and reinforcing their strength with artificial muscles. This will allow them to be a lot stronger and much harder to hurt. I’d love to be able to incorporate my healing ability as well, but that’s an iffy proposition at the present time.

After I leave them, we go play on the beach until dinner. Retreating to our room, Ryu, Chinatsu and I shower and spend the rest of the evening making love.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

While a lot of what has gone on since arriving at Okinawa has been really fun, there’s a couple of events that left a sour taste in my mouth. Thankfully, most of the bad things are over and done with and we’ve been left in peace to our fun.

That said, from here on, I’m simply going to give you the highlights of the remainder of our trip. I might expand in a place or two though.

[Monday, August 5th]

Maho wakes us up at 6:00 to get ready. After we clean ourselves up, we head downstairs to eat. Today, we’re going to Okinawa World to tour the cave they have there. Seeing all the snakes they have is not something most of us girls cared to experience, so we skipped that and instead went to a nearby cafe to have lunch. I’d already reserved the helicopters to take us over to our next destination of the day, so we drive over and fly out to the underwater ruins of Yonaguni. We had to change air tanks a couple of times during the dive, but we spent a couple hours exploring them. Everyone really seemed to enjoy it.

[Tuesday, August 6th]

Today starts off bad for me when I wake up a little after six in the morning cramping badly. Getting up, I search through everything and can’t find my meds. Truthfully, I need them badly because my cramps are bad enough they are bringing tears to my eyes.

Quietly donning my nightgown and panties, I pick up my phone, slip out the door and go downstairs. Finding Hina, I ask her where the nearest pharmacy is and she tells me. Thanking her, I make my way into the living room where I curl up on a sofa. Picking up a throw pillow, I hold it against my abdomen as I call Dr. Sato’s office and leave a message about what happened and ask them to send a prescription to the pharmacy Hina told me about.

Less than 10 minutes later, Dr. Sato himself returns my call and tells me he sent the prescription to the pharmacy and I answer all his questions about how bad this is for me. After we end the call, I head back upstairs. I wake Ryu and almost beg for him to make love to me. At this point, I shouldn’t have to explain why. Wonderful man that he is, he never asked me a single question and simply rolled over on top of me to make love to me. I love the way he makes me feel when we make love and he brings me to orgasm several times before he finally cums in my womb.

Donning my nightgown again, I go knock on Honoka’s door to tell her that I need to go to the pharmacy. Back in our room, I clean up and get dressed, then we call Aki and go pick up my prescription. Wasting little time when I get it, I buy some water and take it before we even leave the pharmacy.

Back at the house, we change into our bikinis and spend the day swimming, playing on the beach and water skiing.

[Wednesday, August 7th]

You know what today means for me, I started my period, so when Ryu wanted to make love to me this morning, I had to stop him. Oh, have no doubt, I wanted to and I seriously doubt that my nanites would hurt him in any way, I just have Dr. Sato’s admonition echoing in my head. So, I take my meds and while I take a long hot shower and soak in a hot bath, Ryu and Chinatsu make love this morning. It’s a good thing our periods are staggered like this, mine ends just as hers begins, so he has at least one of us to make love to. Not that there aren’t other things we could do to satisfy him.

Today, we visit the huge saltwater aquarium at Ocean Expo Park. We slowly wander around the facility and take in a few of the shows they have. We spend most of the day here and it was pretty interesting and a lot of fun.

[Thursday, August 8th]

Today, we wake up really early. Even so, I’m super excited and raring to go. Why, you may ask? We’re going to visit my island, Yakushima, to look around. So, after performing our morning routines and eating, we drive over to the helicopter I hired to take us there. It’s a fairly long flight to Yakushima, but it’s better than other methods since it would have otherwise taken us more than a day to reach it. We land on another island and spend the night at Ibusuki.

[Friday, August 9th]

We wake at six this morning. We clean up and eat, then head out to the ship I hired to take us to Yakushima. We spend several hours walking around looking at everything while I tell everyone what I’d like to do here. First thing I know that is going to have to be done is rebuilding the docks and the airport before anything else can happen since they are in extremely bad shape after years of neglect. It’s a good thing I own a construction company because it’ll make this so much easier. Reboarding the ship, we head back to Ibusuki and take the helicopter back. Needless to say, but when we finally arrived we were all exhausted, so we ate and crashed out.

[Saturday, August 10th]

You know what today is, my period is over and Chinatsu has PMS. Ryu and I brought her to orgasm several times and then made love ourselves. Since I forgot our meds, she takes one of my pills and we bathe together. Afterward, we don our bikinis and beach cover-ups, then go eat. Today, we went snorkeling with manta rays at Ishigaki and had a great time. When we got back home, we spent the rest of the day playing on the beach.

[Sunday, August 11th]

We don’t do much of anything today except play on the beach and go windsurfing. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but it was a lot of fun when I finally did.

[Monday, August 12th]

Today, most of us girls just lay out on the beach to relax, although we do swim occasionally to cool off.

This evening we drove into town to watch a movie and eat out.

[Tuesday, August 13th]

This morning, we spend quite a while repacking most of our clothes since we are returning home tomorrow. Afterward, we head out to the beach to play.

This evening we have a beach party and cook out for not only us, but all of our security. It took a bit of doing, but I convinced the leaders of the heavy weapons and backup teams to rotate their people out so they could attend. I wanted to thank them for everything they had done for us since we’ve been here.

[Wednesday, August 14th]

After cleaning up and eating, we pack what little remains out. Once everything is loaded we drive to Naha Airport and fly back to Tokyo. On the flight, Chinatsu and I sit on either side of Ryu and we have a quiet conversation on how to explain not only the Blessing ceremony, but also the fact that we broke our promise to Mama to our parents. Neither of us know how they are going to take it, so we’re all more than a little nervous.

Ryu, bless his huge heart, offered to tell our parents everything. I know that all of us are only 13, but we love each other and are dead serious about getting married. Hopefully, that will help at least a little.

Look, I know a lot of others would try to hide everything from their parents, but we’ll never do that and you know why. Neither Chinatsu nor I are worried that Mama or Dad will do something extreme, it’s more about the fact that we know that this is going to disappoint them. We’ve never disobeyed them or broken a promise that we made, up until now, and we have no real idea how they’ll take the news.

We’re surprised when we land to find Mama and Dad waiting for us in the terminal. Both Chinatsu and I take off like rockets toward them while we grin like idiots. I literally launch myself at Dad, hugging him tightly when he catches me. After I kiss his cheek and murmur, “I missed you so much,” he sets me down and I walk over to Mama to hug and kiss her, telling her the same thing.

Once we load everything into the SUVs, we pile in and tell Mama and Dad most of what we did in Okinawa. We drop off Mayumi, Kazuto, Hiroki, Jim and Kei on the way. When we finally make it back home and place all our luggage in our room, Chinatsu and I look at each other nervously, take a deep breath and head down to have a talk with our parents.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

Ragiakurusu, Johnie Kirk, Mika Wayne Rogall, ClamyCupcakes, kirindas, MisoTsu, Andrew Meyers, Suolojavri, Kuroko, Britney Fletcher, Necrotyr, Lord Lucifer, Steven Yao, Jordon Gotthold, Spencer Huston, Ken, Glader, Patrick Frake, Jessica Clark, William Dawson, TiwN222, CoffeeCat, Some BS Deity, eeleater, AcPz, Christina Colclazier, and Iori Daemona Angel.

20