Chapter 123: The Talk (Part 3)
792 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 126 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

On the way home, Ryu asks, “Sora, I’ve said all along your amazing, but this just proves it. I don’t get how you deal with all of that and keep it straight.”

I shrug and tell him, “Ryu, it’s not all that hard. I have an eidetic memory, so that helps a lot. Mirai and the department heads pretty much keep everything running smoothly for me. I basically just make the overall decisions on what is or isn’t done. We got rid of the troublemakers and such a while back and that’s made everything a lot easier on everyone.”

Back at home, Honoka and I fix dinner for everyone. While I’m doing that I have Ryu tell Maki to come over to eat with us. We eat and then Mama, Dad and Maki head into their bedroom as we clean up. About an hour later, we’re watching TV when they come back into the living room.

Maki looks at us with a serious expression and says, “Come on, we need to have a little conversation with Ryu, don't you think?”

I, and I’m sure Chinatsu and Ryu, are more than a little confused, so we simply nod and follow her back to their house. The three of us follow Maki into the living room and sit down.

I clear my throat and look at Maki to say, “Umm, Mama-Maki, before you say anything we have something we need to talk about.”

Ryu murmurs, “Let me tell her.” She gestures for him to continue. “Mom, I asked them to marry me in Okinawa and they said yes. When we got back, I asked their father and he said I could marry them, too. We, uh, also had sex in Okinawa. We were careful though and used protection every time.”

“Ryu, their mom and dad already told me about all of this. There’s no need to get into it again. I’m not angry, far from it actually.” She smiles as she looks back and forth between Chinatsu and me. “Actually, I’m very happy to have you girls as my future daughters-in-law. I don’t think Ryu could ask for better wives than you two.”

Standing up, Chinatsu and I hug her and I whisper, “Thank you so much for understanding.”

Once we sit back down, she looks at the three of us and says, “Okay, time for another conversation.” We nod and she continues. “Sora, Chinatsu, your mom, dad and I had a long conversation about you. Don’t you think it’s time to tell Ryu everything?” After the two of us look at each other, I look back at Maki and nod.
Sighing internally, I shake my head because I think I know what Mama and Dad told her. “Do you want to tell him or should I, Mama-Maki?”

She tells me, “I’ll do it.”

Ryu looks at me with a confused and concerned expression and I smile brightly as I caress his cheek and then tell him, “It’s okay. Honey, remember, no matter what, we love you and nothing will never change that.”

He still looks confused, but he nods and then looks at Maki. “Alright, tell me what exactly?”

“A few things actually. First: the new houses are close to being finished. A week to ten days and they will be. Construction started on them right before you left and they’ve been working massive amounts of overtime to complete them as soon as possible.”

He shrugs. “Okay. That’s no big deal. We already knew that we’d be moving before school started.”

“True. Okay, on to the next item. Ryu, remember, you can never tell anyone about this or you’ll put Chinatsu and Sora in even more danger than they already are.”

“Mom, you don’t have to tell me something like that. I’d never tell anyone about anything told to me in confidence.”

She nods firmly. “I know you wouldn’t. So, do you know what nanites are?” He nods. “Sora and Chinatsu have them...”

He cuts her off when he asks, “Have them? Have them how?”

Chinatsu looks anxious, but she lays her hand on his arm and tells him, “Don’t interrupt and let her finish.”

“Thank you, Chinatsu. Ryu, Chinatsu and Sora have nanites inside them.”

He looks at me and I nod. “We do. It started with me. I drank something I shouldn’t have and it had nanites in it. Chinatsu was infected with them from my blood. You needn’t worry though, even if you drank my blood they wouldn’t do anything to you or any other male.” I look at Maki and continue, “Although Mama-Maki is another matter.”

“Like Sora said, the nanites aren’t dangerous to males. Even if something did happen and you got them inside you, they’d just break down within a day and that’s all. They only affect fertile women.” She pauses for a moment and then continues. “The nanites are the reason you can’t ever have unprotected sex with them. If you ever did, they would get pregnant since the nanites make sure of it.” She looks at me and asks, “Do you want to tell him about the rest of what they do?”

“Sure, I’ll tell him.” Turning to look him in the eyes, I continue. “Honey, she’s right. Anytime you have unprotected sex with us we will get pregnant. Our nanites would carry your sperm to our ovum and fertilize it. That’s why I told you I couldn’t explain it, but I was the most fertile girl in the world a while back. Our nanites also heal any injury we get, protect us from the virus, keep us healthy and are going to allow us to live a very long time. Any children we have will also have our nanites and the benefits they provide.”

He looks at me intently for several seconds. “You aren’t kidding, are you?”

I shake my head. “No, Honey, I’m not.”

“So, what does all that mean exactly?”

“Exactly what I said, if we break a bone, they fix it. Same thing if we get cut, burnt or anything else. We, and our eventual children, are immune to the virus. They also rebuild our telomeres constantly. So, that means we age about a week for every year we live.”

He stops me at that point. “Hold on. A week for every year?” I nod. “How long will you two live then?”

“Six millenium or so, according to everything we currently know about the nanites. Honey, you know what I want to do with my life.” He nods. “I plan to find a way to adapt them so they will work for men as well. We have no want to see you or our father die of old age while we still look like teens.”

“You two would still look like teens?”

I nod again. “Biologically, we won’t even be 16 years old when you turn 100. Of course, I’m going to do everything I can to stop that from happening. Honey, we want you with us for a long, long time to come.”

“I’d like that, too. I don’t want to die and leave you two and our children alone.”

I smile at him for a few moments. I was pretty sure he would say something along those lines, so I wasn’t too worried about it, but I still have a lot to explain to him about the future and my plans for all of us. Telling him about those can wait for another time when the plans are more concrete.

“Good. One other thing. I have no solid proof, as yet, but our nanites are most probably the reason we are so horny all of the time. It was everything we could do not to make love to you until we finally gave in and did so. That’s all I have for now. Any questions?”

He shakes his head and says, “Well, it’s not like you telling me this changes the way I feel about you two. As for questions, I don’t have any more at the moment, but I may later.”

Smiling, I reply, “Whenever. I’ll answer any questions you have the best I can. I, well, we, still don’t know everything about our nanites.”

Maki jumps back in and from there to conversation turns to everything we did in Okinawa. Afterward, Maki reaches into her purse, pulls out a large box of condoms and hands them to a blushing Ryu. Then we head up to Ryu’s room and make love until 10:30. Once we clean up and dress he walks us home.

Inside we collect our sisters and Miyuki, then head upstairs to get our nightgowns so we can bathe.

After showering, we are relaxing in the bath when Miyuki asks, “Sora-nee?” Opening my eyes, I look at Miyuki. “Are you and Chinatsu together as well? I know you two share Ryu, but are you girlfriends, too?”

Chinatsu sits up straighter and looks at me as I reply, “We are, but you can’t tell anyone about it.”

A huge smile blossoms on Miyuki. “I knew it! Don’t worry, I’d never tell anyone, not even my dad.”

After we get out dry off and dress, we head to bed where Miyuki takes her meds and then curls up in her usual position. Chinatsu tells me, “Good night. I love you,” which I return, then gives me a kiss and curls up against me as well.

Today has been draining and surprising at differing points, but I’m more than happy to say, it seems to have turned out rather well.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

21