Chapter 1: A Crazy Wish
3k 9 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kami a tall muscular but lean man was on his way home in the dead of night after working a 72 hour shift. He walked home tired with huge bags under his eyes and a wish to sleep so large that it was a sheer scientific anomaly he was awake.

Kami thought that his treatment was unfair and he didn't get paid enough to keep doing this. He was almost home when he heard gunshots, a gang war had erupted from the street next to the one he was on, he saw men wearing masks run past him and one bumped into him.

Kami dropped onto the pavement after wincing, one of the men had stabbed him as he went past. Blood began to ooze out of his body and paint the once grey pavement red. Even though this was happening, he smiled showing teeth covered in blood.

No one cares about me he thought in his head, no one will remember me or care that I'm gone, in fact. I am sure it will take a few days for anyone to even report my death. Born a nobody died with nobody. That is how it is and that is how it is gonna be.

And like that he died and left this world. However.

He woke up in front of a God like being who he could not comprehend sitting in a chair with a wooden desk in front of him and nothing else. Anywhere, no walls no ceiling no floor everything other than Kami, the God, the desk and chair did not exist.

"Yo let's see here. Kami" the God said flicking through some papers "I am Lex, not that my name will be important to you, I am a God, don't ask me any questions yet just stay silent. Okay, so your death was invalid. You was supposed to die four decades later than you did so you get another chance lucky you, getting to live a second life in a brand new universe. So your gonna spin this wheel to decide what type of world and universe you live in."

"What wheel" Kami said unimpressed

"Why this one next to you, on your left"

"There is no whee-" Kami stopped short as he had looked to his left so see a bright multicoloured wheel off to his left. He was highly confused as he had completely checked the room and nothing existed that wasn't directly in front of him

"You seem confused, but don't worry, I Lex sama shall explain all, you are currently in my domain of influence, everything here is how I wish it to be when I wish it to be. Not a thing in this room can stay in here longer than I give permission for and not a single thing may leave here earlier than I give permission, including you. Now.... spin the wheel of universal fortune!"

Kami span the wheel

"What is it gonna be, the past, the present, the future or something different entirely?"

The wheel began to slow

"And it.. is.... Fantasy, Kami, your going to a fantasy world. Well your gonna need equipment if you wish to be successful, luckily for you I will gift you something depending on a wish you give me, lucky you again that's right, I am allowing you to make any wish and I will give you something to pair along with that wish, each wish has specific rules and once you speak of a wish you cannot ask for another one go ahead"

"Well" Kami began " Can I have unlimited wishes to use in this world I am going to?"

"Good loophole, yes you can, however you are dealing with a God, so technically there are no loopholes meaning this wish for unlimited wishes has rules as well. Take this." Suddenly paper appeared in front of Kami and he grabbed it and began to read.

UNLIMITED WISHES WISH

1) Wishes can only be made twice a day

2) No wishes can be made that are higher than your disaster level

3) Wishes can only affect you whether physically, mentally or spiritually

4) Wishes can only be made holding whatever item a God has given you

"Since I've done this multiple times let me answer your question, people are assigned disaster levels in by us Gods and the same is true in this world your going to but in your world only threatening people such as city or country disasters matter. When people are reincarnated, they are all given a town disaster level meaning if you felt like it you could eradicate a town, and when your disaster level raises what you can eradicate changes and who you can fight and win changes as well, turn over the paper to see more"

DISASTER LEVELS

Disaster levels vary from none/non to universe. In each level are three more levels for discerning a persons true strength; basic, intermediate and advanced. These explain how easily you could destroy whatever disaster level you have been assigned. Each disaster level is grouped up in twos and a class ranking is given excluding the non disaster level:

Universe and Galactic- S class

Solar and Planetary- A class

Continental and Country- B class

City and Town- C class

None- D class

Other than the God who reincarnates you into the world, no one other than yourself will know your disaster level at all times, while some may eventually realise what it is, if it goes up or down they will not know. Please note that a disaster level is also referred to as a calamity

"And that is that Kami, you are a C class Town disaster level human in this world. Your wish has been granted now all that is left is the item you get from me, when I send you to the world you will have the item so don't worry. Your gonna love this. I will also give you 1000 platinum coins meaning you are basically rich, it will be in a pouch next to you along with your item when you wake up and I have made my item and anything you put in the pouch theft proof. Now just remember this 10 bronze coins is a Silver coin, 10 Silver coins is a Gold coin and 10 Gold coins is a Platinum coin. I can answer 1 question you have before I leave you."

"Yes I have one question" Kami said smirking "How do I become a God"

"Ooo, good question there Kami, most don't ask this so they end up confused about the higher DL(Disaster Levels) as they never come across anyone that is S or A class, people who challenge Gods get these DL eventually but with hard work, naturally to get one you have to be able to interact with your disaster level externally, when I say that I mean you should be able to leave whatever DL your given similar to how your C class but can leave a town or city which is where most people get confused and anyone who wants to become an A OR S class calamity get stuck. Very good question Kami very good. I am assuming you wish to challenge me and my equals? I wish you luck" Lex says laughing

But Kami smiles confidently as this is a world where he can truly become powerful, a man that is feared someone completely different to who he once was and he believes he could do this even without what he has been given from Lex.

Lex opens a portal and tells Kami to get in.

"Lex, I hope you watch me carefully for even you don't know what you have just done to the universe you are sending me to" Kami says as he walks confidently into the portal.

Yes, even a God didn't know what he had just done.

38