Chapter 64
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tama flipped herself onto her feet as she stared at the malicious demon eyeing her down.

She coated herself in aether and he coated himself in nether.

"You dare drag the great Tama into an unknown room by her ankles? Presumptuous!" Tama screamed

She charged forwards and clashed fists with the demon.

"At least let Samael introduce himself before he kills you" the demon laughed

He had his nether spread onto the body of Tama but she bounced back and quickly dispelled it. She went to kick him and he jumped up into the sky and aimed a kick down onto her head but she blocked with her arms and pushed him away.

"Not bad for a human" Samael clapped

He dragged his hands through the air into a semi circle which became a semicircle of nether. It instantly changed into small spheres of nether. Tama already began to move towards him but Samael predicted this and launched the spheres at where she was going sending her flying through another room.

"I can't.." Tama coughed

Her aether began to ripple across her body and slowly turned green steadily increasing her power.

"Ohhh. You're getting stronger. It only makes sense for Samael to follow suit" Samael acknowledged

His skin corroded red and he began to grow pairs of black wings different from the rest who had red ones.

"Samael is stronger than most so my wings are black instead of red" Samael smiled

Tama could tell this was going to be a tough fight but her willpower had been activated and she was invincible.

Samael slowly tilted his body forwards then in a second he appeared before Tama with a fist in her stomach. She was launched through multiple rooms with the one attack easily destroying the walls behind her.

After the attack she glowed a brighter and darker green than before. Samael noticed that after the attack she had grown stronger. Tama barely saw Samael's movements but now as she watched Samael run towards her she could feel herself catching up. It reminded her of the training she had with the red yetis.

"If it's speed I won't lose" Tama smiled whilst wiping away blood from her lips.

She got up and dashed towards Samael. Even Samael couldn't see what happened but he could predict where she was. He pointed a finger behind him and Tama was quickly covered in nether. She screamed as she struggled to remove it but the struggle only served to help her grow in strength.

She dropped to her knees and focused heavily on dispelling the nether. Samael continuously pounded her face moving her backwards but the more he punched her the less she moved and the faster she dispelled the nether.

"Why does this woman get stronger the more she takes Samael's fists? Is she an M?!" Samael gasped

Tama smiled as she got up.

"I've never tried this but it should be possible to do" Tama smiled

Samael backed up as he watched Tama's green aura slowly start to vulcanise but it wasn't any normal vulcanisation. From her fists to her forearm and her feet to her knee she was clad in green dragon armour. The room shook under the pressure of her. On her left arm a green shield began to form the size of her forearm whilst in her right hand an emerald dragon sword was taking shape. Green wisps of energy swarmed continuously around her body.

"Wow. I only planned on vulcanising my willpower. Didn't know that was possible. Shame I can't get the full set yet.

Samael was in complete shock at what he just saw. This was completely unprecedented.

After regaining his composure he evaluated Tama and realised he stood no chance. He started to launch his strongest attack whilst Tama was distracted by the details of the dragon armour. With his hands behind him all the nether grew into a huge sphere that was continuously getting compressed by Samael. As he did this all of his nether slowly disappeared until there was none left.

"Prepare to die!" Samael laughed

Now with his strongest attack and no nether it was an automatic loss if Tama withstood it. He moved his hands to his chest and threw the black sphere at Tama.

Tama quickly blocked with the shield and threw the attack upwards where she slashed straight through it like clay.

Samael dropped to his knees at the sight. He lost. Tama walked over to him and went close to his ears.

"Sneak attacks aren't fun" she whispered

She cut straight through the demon and watched as he got vaporized by the green wisps.

"This sword is on par with a legendary one. There is one specific set room that applies to a person's soul; if you can't overpower the willpower that was used to shatter the body your soul will never reform and neither will your body" Tama stated

She stared at the unmoving ashes of the demon.

"I don't think you will be back for half an eon. Your willpower felt weak, you even despaired against a stronger opponent" Tama laughed "Okay, on with the mission rocket ship destroyer Tama on the way!"

Tama quickly left the room with her dragon armour still equipped.

0