Chapter 65
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pyria was actually flung back on her feet after she entered the room. The demon in front of her was smiling. The ceiling was spinning. She could tell it wasn't a hallucination and the demon was actually moving it.

"Mahazael stands before you" the demon started smiling "Do you not bow?"

Pyria scrunched up her face showing her disgust which seemed to be telling the demon 'huh?' In return the demons faced scrunched up too. The wall behind Pyria moved and transformed into hands. Two grabbed the back of her knees and forced her onto her knees whilst another two grabbed her shoulders and slammed her face into the ground.

"Yes grovel before me!" the demon shouted

He walked up towards her and stood on her head with his feet slowly pushing her into the ground.

"Zoo gort mi ov gaad der (you caught me off guard there)" Pyria spat muffled by the ground

She released her aether and the transformed wall keeping her down disintegrated. The demons leg burned as he jumped back wincing.

"You aren't worthy of my full strength. I'll slap you with your own technique" Pyria announced

"Huh?" Mahazael responded

He heard something move and looked behind him to see an open palm slap him in the face but it wasn't Pyria's. The wall behind him had transformed and slapped him. As his face ricocheted of the walls hand he bounced into another that was calmly waiting for him.

Pyria was aware this wasn't doing anything but it was revenge for what he did to her before.

"You ba-" Mahazael tried but he was cut off by the constant slaps he was facing.

Mahazael's skill lied with earth and even though the wall was something from earth he couldn't flip the control of the wall over to him.

He made the floor beneath him into fists and tried to make them hit the palms attacking his face but they ended up punching him instead into the course of Pyria's aether ball she had been condensing.

Not once in his long life had he ever seen someone manage to dominate earth better than him yet it just happened. The speed he was flying towards Pyria was cancelled and reversed by the power of the aether ball that hit his stomach. He his back was slammed against the wall and he dropped to the floor with his hands out. His whole body stopped moving. Air replaced everything that used to be his chest and stomach

"I can't tell if you are dead but if you aren't let me warn you" Pyria began

She started building up another aether ball to launch at Mahazael whilst she had the wall lock him into place.

"I live by a code; once you have knocked down an enemy whether it's a giant or a fly, once it has stopped moving hit it again to make sure" Pyria finished

His body twitched.

"Seems... I can't.... beat... you... the way I... am" Mahazael coughed blood whilst sighing deeply

Mahazael raised his sagged head and his whole body turned red. The hole in his chest was replaced with crimson skin and red wings grew on his back in two pairs.

"This should do it" Mahazael smiled

He stood up and lunged at Pyria. She used the air in the room to act as a barrier stopping him for a second. During that time she used the floor to trip the demon up. As he fell to the floor Pyria released the aether ball at him.

It dissipated. Mahazael released a nether ball at her that was concentrated. 

"You're tricky" Mahazael admitted

He flew towards her and punched her through a room. His flight did not stop he continued to catch up and punch her through more until he grabbed her shoulder and punched her using his speed to accelerate her through multiple rooms.

The blunt force on Pyria was devastating. She focused on opening the wall behind her like a door with success and then kicked the demon into the ceiling. Whilst wiping blood from her mouth she sent the floor up towards the Mahazael and forced the ceiling and floor to turn spherical completely covering the demon.

She felt him trying to escape and began to compress it. His blood squeezed out fast from the pressure until his bones cracking turned into grinding. But naturally she wasn't done. Pyria's aether lost its gold colour and began turning white. She used that white hue and started to form a small white orb no larger than a marble.

She smiled as she threw it up at the compressed sphere. The room she was in along with 5 rooms in every direction crumbled and the ceilings imploded destroying the architecture.

"You weren't even worth that but I know you're done now" Pyria sniggered

0