Chapter 68
45 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now Lynx was feeling real fear. He needed to escape, if he could he wanted to explode the rocket. If not running was his only option. He had been stalling for a few hours now yet he still hadn't received any support from the rest.

"Let me let you on in a little secret" Belphegor started "I am the smartest being on this planet. Even the top 100 people can't match me even if their intelligence was tripled. Now think about your plan. Naturally I saw through it as well as your real reason for coming here. All of this was done before you even set foot in Spajainian soil"

Belphegor smiled wickedly. The reason he did this was to get Lynx thinking. In truth, there were no lies in his words and the more Lynx thought the more easier it was for Belphegor to win since he hated wasting time. But the biggest pro for him to do this was to get Lynx thinking about the rocket he was targeting.

Lushan already told the other two to play with Lynx until the rest came if they managed. Unbeknownst to the whole of Styx, the demons were planning something.

"I'll go last" Belphegor decided walking back to where he came from and lying down

Lushan stepped back whilst Asmodeus moved forwards. The foreheads of Lynx and the demon of lust were now touching.

"My main goal was your leader's soul but due to restrictions I will have to settle for yours" Asmodeus explained

The demon uppercutted Lynx's stomach sending him into the outer walls of the castle and destroying half of the wall. Asmodeus started a boxer shuffle and ushered Lynx forward.

Lynx vulcanised his aether which he had never done before since it became a second generation whilst Asmodeus activated his nether. His fist was slightly sizzling from the aether that he hit but it looked way worse than it really was, to him it was just a scratch.

Even with more power from vulcanisation, Lynx wasn't sure if he could beat Asmodeus and even if he could since Belphegor was going last Lushan was next. Belphegor chose to be last since he knew he wouldn't need to fight since Lushan couldn't simply be defeated by someone like Lynx. Belphegor is really worthy of being the sin of sloth whether he realises it or not.

Lynx forced himself out of the wall and didn't move forwards. No benefit so no need.

"Stalling is fine and all but don't bore me. You can't win regardless against Belph let alone me so at least let me dine on a decent meal" Asmodeus sighed rubbing his chin

This pissed Lynx off. He had basically been called food twice by this demon and now he was only decent. He was aware he probably was nowhere near as nutritional to the demons as Kami but the feeling he felt was like being compared to an elder sibling. Not nice at all.

"Fine!!" Lynx exclaimed "I'll entertain you!"

Lynx clasped his hands together and slowly began to separate them. Within his palms was a dark red orb with wisps of yellow flowing through an around it. The air started to burn the further his hands got away from it and by the time he was 30cm away, grey smoke suddenly filled the entire courtyard. Other than Lynx, none could see through the smoke. The size of the orb never changed no matter how far away his hands got but the power was definitely increasing. The smoke began to turn from grey to black.

Shortly afterwards the smoke turned from black to fire completely igniting everything in the courtyard and would've spread elsewhere but it was being contained by Lynx.

Now all the demons had activated their nether just to deal with the fire that was coming from the attack.

"Hey Asmodeus. Are you sure you just want to stand there and take that attack?" Belphegor grinned

Asmodeus was aware that Belphegor knew more than him. If he was saying that he didn't believe that his fellow sin could withstand the attack and had to ask to make sure. Naturally Asmodeus wanted to stop the attack now.

This was very draining for Lynx. This was undeniably his strongest attack. He came up with this attack on a whim a while back and by now it would be time to release it but he got another idea. Since he can absorb the surrounding fire he could power it up further. Additionally, he hadn't channelled everything so he wanted to go all out.

He closed his eyes and began to focus. Asmodeus was moving quickly through the fire but when Lynx opened his eyes again everything changed. His previously fire like aether had changed colour. It was no longer gold that moved like a raging fire but a calm blue. The aether was now blue. As this happened the vulcanisation came undone. Lynx focused again and reactivated it.

As this happened The smoke that had turned to flames which were once red went from orange to white quickly. Asmodeus was launched back by the pressure.

The once dark red orb with yellow wisps had turned into a dark blue which was borderline black.

"Seems I'm going to have to stop him" Lushan sighed "That might remove a few of my limbs for a while"

Lynx began to move his hands closer together with the orb as the centre and as he did this the white flames surrounding everyone began to get absorbed by the orb. It now had thick wisps of white fire flowing around it like rings on a planet. This was the most dangerous part of the attack. Even though it powered it up it made it easier to get close to him and stop him. The flames acted as a defensive barrier but the barrier loses volume the longer he continues and he is the most vulnerable when he has absorbed it all.

Lushan was patiently walking forwards the more Lynx absorbed and when he was 10 metres away from Lynx, Lynx realised he was doomed. His only hope was to quickly suck it all in suddenly and continue going.

As he began the castle suddenly exploded sending pieces of wall flying everywhere. The white flame incinerated anything that came near to him but the other demons had to be more careful. Lushan backed off.

"Lynx don't worry we are coming to help!" Pyria shouted

0