Chapter 70
44 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month after the event Kami had almost completely healed from the attack. His body lay at the bottom of the ocean coated in the protective barrier made my Asura.

With his eyes opened he stared upwards to look at what should've been a blue sky being replaced with the black from how deep he was underwater.

Though barely conscious, Kami remembered watching the rocket get engulfed as well as all the sins. A few other demons had recovered from previous fights but they turned too turned to ashes. Everything in Spajainia was burnt and fell into the ocean which was once a huge continent.

This was good and bad. The good part was that when the people in Spajainia learned they were under the control of demons they quickly left so the land was almost completely barren of land. The other good thing was that even the demons ashes had been burnt, although it doesn't mean they can't come back, it does mean it will take longer. Plus they are in the sea so their scattered selves would have to meet each other to continue regenerating.

The only bad things that came to Kami's mind were his teams location and safety as well as his own. Kami knows he is even harder to kill than any of the demons would be thanks to Asura. Even if you cut his head off as long as his two parts were placed on his body correctly Asura would do the rest, but death by 1000 cuts would be more satisfying than his current situation.

Being at the bottom of the sea, the pressure could crush his skull multiple times over, he would have to heal and any progress he had made would be for naught since he would have floated back down to the bottom by the time his head was puffed back up. In fact that included the rest of his body too. He could possibly use his paira but without knowing how deep the waters were nor whether he could actually handle this was a different story.

Previously he had reached the seabed when fighting against Leviathan but by then Styx were already close to land and everything was higher than right in the middle of the sea. If Kami was in the middle of the sea his chances of escape were low. He would basically be sealed her unless he got stronger or someone boiled the whole sea for him. Even if he hadn't drifted, Lynx most likely lowered the seabed under Spajainia with would have become equal to the middle of the sea now.

Kami made a deep sigh as he crushed his left elbow with his hand. The only thing stopping him from getting his head crushed was crushing his body, since Asura hadn't removed the barrier and Kami didn't want to know what it felt like to get compressed into a beach ball this was his only option.

"Asura, can you make it possible for me to move this?"

"Wish denied, it is above your current specification"

"Figured" Kami sighed

It made sense since when he was in this his defense was impenetrable. Even if a god decided to attack it it would hold. It can reflect and double all attacks, Its defense is too high and it comes with air. It makes sense why he couldn't move it. This was like asking for another Asura sword but instead of the skill he used a permanent one. That's a God level wish, it's impossible.

Kami frowned as he realised his only way out was either up or...

He had been playing around with upgrades for the barrier during the period he was awake and managed to pull off something highly useful. Kami pulled out a knife and rolled over so he was facing the sand. He began digging around him. Deeper and deeper until his body was forced to go down.

One of the useful things he managed to do was send things out of the barrier since nothing couldn't get in which was why he was able to dig. Since he was literally unstoppable and couldn't take damage right now unless he did it himself, his plan was to dig to the mantle of the planet and force the magma up.

From there he would shoot up and although he probably wouldn't end up out of the sea, he could most likely handle the rest. Even better if he landed on an underwater volcano.

Days passed and he relentlessly digged but by the time he got to the mantle things didn't go the way he had planned. He instantly crushed all of his joints straight away.

Now he had learned something new about the barrier; it was heavier than magma.

The magma and water above him sizzled and quickly cooled shutting out his escape and putting him in a situation much worse than water pressure.

He crushed tectonic plates like bread. Naturally the amount of people who were killed by the forced reshuffling of the tectonic plates was immeasurable. Earthquakes happened all over the planet thanks to one stupid move Kami decided to try.

Another month later Kami remembered something.

"Maybe I should give Mushoku a try"


For the 6-16 people who for some reason are still reading this, thanks. You guys are helping me move forward and I believe my second novel ever (when i actually make it) will be better than this crappy first

Again for you who see this. You have my thanks.

0