Chapter 71
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now Mushoku is not an easy thing to learn. Kami picked up aura quickly and thanks to Paimon learned how to use magic but Mushoku was an entirely different thing to make.

Adding onto that Kami knew next to nothing about it. He knew there were two stages to Mushoku, the first is colourless, the aura of the mushoku is so transparent that you could mistake a mushoku user for a normal person. The next thing he knew was that there was a second stage, in that stage the colourless mushoku turns purple.

When Kami had his run in with Athers and their crew, Athers easily beat Kami with the first stage so going off that the difference in power between the first and second would most likely be the same between vulcanising and not vulcanising fuwa or in Kami's case Paira.

The last bit of information Kami got about Mushoku was that the reason its colourless was because there was no aura. When changing from fuwa to mushoku, you are actually changing the type of energy you use similar to how Pyria changed hers but on a larger scale. Once the change has been made you have mushoku but you actually can't use mushoku.

During the first stage the mushoku is still within your spiritual reserves and what is used is actually just the weak leakage not the actual mushoku. Similar to like how a fire has smoke, in the first stage it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say the person is using 'smoke' and not the real 'fire'.

Kami knows he has about 2 months before the sins create a new rocket and uses that instead. During that time he has to learn mushoku or die as he is slowly plunged down through the mantle and into the outer core until he reaches the inner core. From there due to gravity he most likely will never leave until he dies a natural death if that is even possible for him.

"Change my Paira, into something else huh" Kami pondered

From his accurate as always assumptions, changing fuwa or in his case paira would be the same as condensing a gas into a solid. What that meant was, just because there was a lot of paira for him to work with doesn't mean he is going to fill his spiritual reserves with mushoku.

"Condense!" Kami shouted as he clasped his hands together

He visualised his paira as a gas and focused on pushing them together. He felt the paira change as the space within his reserves increased. By the end of the day he had formed one drop of paira. Kami needed to completely turn all of the paira into a solid not a liquid. He thought it was going to be something simple but he was obviously lied to.

The first week went by and half of his paira had turned into a liquid. Near the end of the week he had sped up and managed to get 10 drops. He was still another 10 away but it wasn't going to be difficult.

He laughed as he went back to training surrounded by the pure red magma that had enclosed him. Halfway through the second week he had liquified paira. Proud but only half way. He didn't even know if this would actually lead to mushoku so he was a bit scared about doing this to no fruition. But then he realised regardless he would have more strength and more space to store the strength so it was kind of a win-win situation.

Now was to solidify it. This was on a whole other difficulty than before. He had to compress the energy as much as possible. Before he was just squishing them but now he couldn't just stop there. He wheezed heavily as he struggled to pull it off and felt dizzy by the end of the day. No progress. Same thing for the next day and the day after. Kami felt lost.

"Where is this place" Lynx asked

Lynx, Pyria, Tama and Liliana were whilst still on the island were staring at an old mossy stone pyramid with an entrance that had been opened in the middle of the jungle.

"Well, let's find out" Tama smiled

They had been living in this place for two weeks and kind of knew their way around the island but this was new.

As they entered, the double stone doors behind them closed. Lynx turned around quickly from the sudden movement of the ancient doors.

"Relax, it's not like a dungeon or labyrinth. If things don't go our way we can simply break out" Liliana noted

Pyria picked up an unlit torch from a wall and placed fire on the top.

Lynx breathing calmed down as they continued in. Along the walls were multiple drawings spanning the entire pyramid.

"Is this a depiction... of a war?" Pyria gasped as she rubbed the engravings

As they went along the walls the story was shown to them.

Two groups of people with halos went on to fight each other until one group won. The losing group were forcefully stripped of their halo's and goat's and ram's horns were embedded within their heads. The wings on their backs were stripped and they fell from the place they were fighting downwards.

One of the 'angels' followed them all down and sealed each of them within deep caves and closed the caves whilst making it difficult to traverse through them.

As the angel was about to ascend back up another stopped the angel and they had a fight that destroyed the surface of the world. They saw a lot of clocks which they took as something to do with time. At the end of the fight the angel that came last was stripped the same. Another angel saw this and fought the first angel but ended up heavily wounded. Instead of continuing the fight they ran away.

The first angel followed the wounded angel and cast them into a deep prison where they bled to death.

The war depicted the fight between gods and the sins along with paimon and gora who came afterwards.

"I wonder who these people were" Liliana awed

"Hey what's this" Tama said as she walked over to a part of the wall

What she was drawn by was writing engraved on the wall that was written in human characters but made no sense.

"Xce werv axe" Tama read

As she did the pyramid rumbled and all four of their bodies felt a sharp pain throughout their body along with intense heat that made it feel like their skin was melting. After a few seconds they all collapsed.

0