Chapter 73
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now Lucifer and the people who sided with him were finished. The once dormant masses of angels all armed themselves and headed towards Lex's power bubble to kill them.

"You betrayed our lord's trust in you as well as our own!" one of the angels screamed

"Lucifer..." Azazel whispered "What... now?"

Lucifer couldn't fight the manipulated angels. It was wrong, they thought they were upholding justice but their justice had been forcibly twisted by Lex.

"Defend ourselves. That is it, if you need to deal with anyone knock them out" he commanded

Gora and Paimon left the crowd that was with Lucifer and joined Lex.

"Lucifer, is this true?" Gora asked

"Of course it's not. He's just twisting his words" Lucifer explained

But neither Gora nor Paimon were entirely convinced. In fact since the confrontation they no longer knew what to believe. So the two decided to not participate until they knew they weren't going to end up hurting the one pursuing good.

"Lucifer, it could've been that you really did do it and the reason you wanted us to come so often was so you could have us think of Lex instead of you" Paimon sighed "But equally this can be reversed the same way"

Lucifer could see where this was going.

"To all, if you believe I really did kill our lord, our master, our saviour ME. Then leave this group" Lucifer said

"It's not that we don't be-"

"SILENCE!" Lucifer screamed "Stay... or go. There is no middle ground"

Paimon and Gora really couldn't tell which was right. Lex seemed to be telling the truth but Lucifer's actions said otherwise but now he was guilt tripping them. They rather swiftly left Lex's power bubble and became no more than spectators.

Lex drew his sword and pointed it at the group before him. With his strength alone he forced all of them out of his power bubble and into the mass crowd of angels that were patiently waiting armed outside.

"My men, kill the traitors!" Lex shouted

The angels responded with loud roars as they rushed Lucifer's group. During the majority of the fight Lex was nowhere to be seen and they were being pushed back slowly since they couldn't kill them.

Lex was now at the doors of god. The entrance to the palace of god, he entered the large throne room filled with gold, platinum and diamond as if it was as normal as wood and headed to the throne in the middle.

"I never was a good plotter" Lex smirked

He reached behind the throne and pulled out a completely diamond sword that seemed to be almost invisible as if it is was not even in his hands. With the sword in his hands he replaced it with his sword and along with one more item, he headed back to the fight.

By this point Lucifer and his group were at the edge of the clouds. They had travelled far to get here and were finally about to fall. All exhausted from the overwhelming numbers, all they could do was plea they gave up.

"Do you not see you are being tricked?" Lucifer asked "I am the most loyal, why would I do this?"

But the only response he received was muck being further poured onto his name like a river. Words meant nothing. He wanted to fly away but against an army of angels who unlike Lucifer weren't tired, the difference would be as large as a wounded gazelle running from a lion. Pointless.

He got pushed back further and further and his men ended up falling off until only he was left. As his sword clanged against multiple angels in all directions, the wounds he suffered increased until he dropped down to his knees. Another inch backwards and he would join his brethren in death.

"STOP!!" Lex shouted

Lucifer with his face and armed coated in blood looked up to the demon before him who was smiling wickedly. He grabbed his head by the hair and shouted right next to his ear.

"YOU HAVE TURNED FROM GOD AND US ALL. WE NO LONGER KNOW YOU AS LUCIFER THE ARCHANGEL BUT SATAN THE DEMON!" Lex shouted

The angels roared contently.

"If I am a demon, you are an antigod. I will become the devil if it means your demise" Lucifer smiled bitterly

Lex drew the diamond sword and Lucifer knew his fate. The sword that cut yet didn't at all. The only spirit sword in existence, which was never named by its master.

"Cut his wings and pull off his halo" Lex commanded

Angels from both sides sliced his wings off. He screamed in agony under the pain of it all. Another grabbed his Halo and snapped it in half and took it away hurting his sword deeply.

From there Lex let go and cut Lucifer into 7 identical pieces. But his body didn't split. His appearance changed ever so slightly the more he was cut and his soul was visibly seen flying away with each cut. The spirit sword had cut his soul into 7.

"From this day forth you bare the gravest sins known to man. You also are responsible for the sin of man" Lex explained 

Lucifer didn't really understand but one thing was clear.

"So you like the humans? I'll start with them" he coughed

Lex pulled out the other item he had.  The horns of rams. With loud agonising cries they were forced into his head. As this happened his split souls also beared the appearance of horns.

"Damned demon" Lex stated disgusted

With a heavy kick from Lex he and his souls fell to the ground.

0