Chapter 77
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lynx's fear built up at the sight of Pocrea and Lukas panting with Ayaka standing nearby staring into his eyes. Pyria could feel how strong Ayaka was just from her presence alone which showed no malicious intent.

Lynx walked along the sand towards Ayaka with dead eyes. Then he walked straight past her.

"HEY!!" Ayaka screamed as she turned around

Lynx jumped from fear as he sprinted towards the water. He planned to just pretend like he should be there but it didn't go well. At all. Pyria and Tama followed after him whilst Liliana prepared for a fight. Nothing happened there way.

As Lynx dived into the blue sea he couldn't even swim in, he was suddenly flat on his back with sand flying into the sky. Holding onto his leg still was Ayaka who looked pissed.

"Why did you ignore me?" Ayaka pouted

Lynx immediately activated his aether and vulcanised it shooting the fastest but smallest ball of fire he could at Ayaka. Her body glowed purple as she released his leg and tanked the repeating shots Lynx let out. Ayaka stood still disappointed whilst Lynx ran away. To her, his extremely powerful shots were like pea shooters and were doing absolutely nothing.

"Guess this is where the fun starts!" Pocrea smiled pulling out her nodachi

"Not too rough, they are useful but have fun" Lukas warned

Pocrea jumped into the air spinning forwards towards the running Pyria and Tama suddenly appearing in front of them a few metres from the sea. They stopped in their tracks as they stared at her.

"Entertain me" Pocrea demanded

Knowing her personality they knew what this meant. One of them was going to die. Tama's green willpower aura was fueled purely by her wish to stay alive. Pyria backed up as she prepared for support.

The nodachi aimed for Tama hit the sand putting up a wall completely blinding Tama from the next attacks. For a split second she saw the glint of the sword pierce through the airborne sand and rolled around moving towards and through the sand as Pocrea sent more sand into the air.

Pocrea being caught off guard firmed a blow to the face from Tama as she raised her Nodachi again. Tama was already exhausted but she was going to have to give it her all to survive. The only way she could win was with speed.

After the sand fell back again, Tama had her foot down on the handle of the nodachi as Pocrea tried to lift it.

"With just this?" Pocrea chuckled

Out of nowhere Tama was suddenly launched into the sky. Pyria released an attack of pure white onto Pocrea with Tama now out of shot. It was sliced straight through in half like butter. It hit the sea and exploded sending water high into the sky.

Luckily, Pocrea had lost sight of Tama. As she stared at Pyria preparing to charge towards her, her view of the woman suddenly flipped sideways as Tama swiped her legs into the air. Whilst airborne Tama elbowed her ribs sending her into the sand.

"Pyria the water!" Tama screamed as she slipped back into Pocrea's blind spot

She moved so fast that even her shadow struggled to keep up with her. Pyria heeded Tama's directions and headed for the water. Pocrea spotted this and prepared to move towards her again but was again stopped by Tama. She tripped over Tama's foot sending her face first into the sand.

This being the best shot they had Tama sprinted her fastest towards a tree toppling it from the roots and through it straight into the sea. Pyria held on whilst waiting for the rest. Lynx grabbed onto the tree since Ayaka never pursued him and Liliana slipped around them a while ago since Lukas who was originally watching her got distracted by Pocrea who kept landing in the sand.

"Your best attacks against the sea!" Tama ordered

They all listened and burnt the leaves of the tree as they were propelled through the air at fast speeds even the others wouldn't be able to catch up with.

The sea burned and was refilled with water as their attacks confused the water sending it in all directions causing a large tsunami to come onto the island which was easily propelled. A body shot straight through the dangerous current and tsunami. Now they relaxed in the middle of the sea.

"See, they are BAD news. And there was only one of them that was actually dangerous" Lynx stated "The others still could've killed us but you get the point"

"Hey that's a bit rude to me don't you think?" a voice on the log they were hanging from said

They turned their heads in fear to see Ayaka standing on the log like it was her home staring back at them. They stayed silent, completely speechless. There was no escape from the beginning. They stopped resisting and relaxed their tense muscles admitting it was the end.

"Not like I was trying to kill you" Ayaka continued "I just wanted to see how strong you guys had gotten. Anyway, all I'm going to say is you're gonna need more than this to beat the sin that is Lucifer"

With that she jumped off the log breaking some of it off as she shot through the sky back towards the island she came from. As the four of them drifted, for a good hour they remained silent as they thought about what she said as well as how she wasn't even trying yet caught up to all of their strongest attacks mixed.

0