Chapter 78
143 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One month of time later within a bar in the northern empire.

"Have you heard about the movements of that legendary group?" one man said

"Who Styx?" another replied

"No, the group that vowed to slay Pocrea, what was their name again.... ah Zetsubou, yes them"

"What did they do?"

The whole bar went silent as the name Zetsubou piked the interest of everyone inside.

"Pocrea and Lukas suddenly disappeared but the two can be seen wandering about every now and then. They used to stay only in that place that was once governed by that demon Azazel but now they can be seen literally anywhere but there"

"What's this got to do with Zetsubou speak!"

"So basically, Pocrea was alone within our empire when Zetsubou ambushed her. They had been tracking her movements for months. They didn't do a sneak attack but there battle was hidden from view. No one saw it... except for I. It went like this"

A hooded man stood up and prepared to leave. He had no interest in the conversation but his lack of interest brewed the interest of the whole bar since even the bar keeper was listening intently to the story whilst he dried cups.

"Hey" the storyteller began "Aren't you interested in this. Pocrea and Zetsubou fighting. This is literally like mining gold, EVERYONE has been waiting for this battle as well as the outcome"

Kami took of his hood and stared back at the man.

"Mate, I'm not interested. I've been stuck in places you wouldn't believe under intense gravity for a few months, you think I care about such events?" Kami responded

Not a single person anywhere didn't know the faces of Styx, even though a thick beard covered Kami's face, Kami was recognisable.

"You are Kami aren't you. That sword one your waist, even if you have a beard, your features and especially that katana sitting in that red yellow scabbard give you away. The only one in the world that no one can wield"

Everyone was really interested in the presence of such a legendary figure being right in front of them.

"Hey can I try and swing your sword?" one said

"Can I get your autograph?" added another

"Can you strike my back with that"

"Please let me go?" Kami begged whilst asking slightly confused

"The reason this is happening is because no one has had any information on any members of Styx for months"

Kami's eyes widened at the new knowledge. He stroked his beard as he wondered what had happened to the rest of his team. If he was alive they should be too. And Kami was hoping Lynx wasn't weak enough to get blown up by his own attack.

"What is the last thing you heard about them?" Kami asked taking a seat and dropping onto it

"After Styx blew up the Spajainian continent they disappeared. Straight into thin air like they never existed in the first place"

Kami thanked the man giving him a pile of gold coins suddenly changing the status of the man. As he was walking out the man stopped him.

"There is more" he began "Back to Zetsubou vs Pocrea. I'll keep it short, Zetsubou suffered a huge loss but Pocrea mentioned that in her own words this is by the way 'Styx were better than you scum, it's a shame Ayaka let them get away when they flew away on a tree'"

Kami was perplexed. They flew on a tree. Well it's not like he thought they couldn't do it because they could all fly but that caught him off guard. The other thing that confused him was where Liliana, Lynx, Tama and Pyria battled Pocrea and Ayaka. Pocrea would be a win but Ayaka would mean a definite loss for his teammates yet they were let off.

In the back of Kami's head he was hoping he wasn't over estimating his team's skills and they couldn't even take on one person(Pocrea).

"I have something else for you as well. The sins had two rockets, you guys blew up their dud. The other one is somewhere in this northern empire"

Kami remembered seeing a bit of Lynx's fight thinking they were way too relaxed considering they were defending something that took months to make, but now it made sense why a team with belphegor took so long to make a few advancements in science.

Kami walked out thanking the man who was hoping for more gold for the information. 

He knew the rocket was a short term solution to a long term problem but he wasn't expecting to get to work straight away. That man had good information but he was still missing some vital pieces of information.

Kami used his brain to figure something out; if they were building something as futuristic as a rocket then they naturally needed huge sums of money, previously they built their dud with the wealth of an empire. Kami's brain whirred as he realised where they were as well as the possible location of the real rocket.

Wherever the empire had its castle was where all the sins were. Unaware of how much time he actually had he set off to find the capital of the northern empire.

1