Night 6: Silent Mafia boss X Princess turned into Consigliere
1.1k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Prompt: A physically strong and beautiful seme (top) sweeps an uke (bottom) off her feet

Author: AsianessPride

Find the author here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/members/asianesspride.152225/

Content Warnings:

Spoiler

Implied (but off-screen) violence and gore.

[collapse]

In the darkroom of the basement floor was a beautiful woman with an asymmetrical black pixie with a deep side part and wore a grey suit that was spattered in blood. Her bangs covered her right eye while the moonlight shone a light upon her figure. She was sitting on the large red and black throne, her chin resting on her palm as she leaned on the arm on the throne.

She was alone in this cold empty room with nothing but the white liger sleeping at her feet. She took a deep puff of the cigarette in her right hand before groaning at her blood-covered shoes. Wan Soojin is going to have another fit over this. Oh, speak of the devil.

The doors slammed open and a beautiful woman with long glazed strawberry colored hair tied in a neat twisted bun walked into the room with fast steps.

“Baek Jae-Hwa! You know I hate it when you leave bloody footprints everywhere! ” shouted the beautiful blonde woman.

“ ...... ” The woman on the throne stared at her.

The blonde woman continued to walk toward the black-haired woman until she stood directly in front of her, looming over her. “What do you mean you couldn't help it?”

“ …… ” the woman continued to stare.

“Don’t give that excuse, it's the 4th time this week.” the beautiful blonde replied.

“...... ”

“Of course this has to do with me! I’m the one cleaning after you”

“ …… ”

The beautiful blonde woman closed her eyes and began to rant, “Geez, you're always like this, drug deal this and gang war that. You never take care of yourself properly. Always coming back with blood over yourself or new injuries, I ha- ”

“Wan Soojin,” said Baek Jae-Hwa as she suddenly stood up tall with her 6’ 1 compare to the blonde’s 5' 6.

The blonde woman, now confirmed as Wan Soojin stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the black-haired girl in the eyes. They continued the staring contest for a couple of seconds before Wan Soojin diverted her eyes away, a pink blush filled her cheeks. Distracted by Baek Jae-Hwa’s fierce expressionless eyes seemingly staring into her soul.

“F-fine, I forgive you but this better not happen again.” Wan Soojin turned around quickly and began walking away towards the door, but before she could even take a single step; the heel gave away and Wan Soojin began falling backward.

She squeezed her eyes shut, bracing for impact. A second passed, 2 seconds, no impact. Wan Soojin opened her eyes slightly in confusion only to see that she was 3 inches away from Baek Jae-Hwa’s face.

Her cheeks began to heat up from the closeness between them. They were face to face, nose touching, Wan Soojin could feel their breath intertwined, her arms subconsciously wrapped around Baek Jae-Hwa’s neck, and felt Baek Jae-Hwa’s large hand around her waist.

“Wan Soojin… ” Baek Jae-Hwa said as she slowly pulled Wan Soojin back up.

Even when she was on her feet, Baek Jae-Hwa’s arm was still around her waist and her arms were still wrapped around her neck.

Baek Jae-Hwa’s arm steadily pulled in her closer and Wan Soojin began to close her eyes until……

Knock knock knock

Wan Soojin jumped in surprise and pulled herself away quickly, face still hot. Baek Jae-Hwa let her go in reluctance.

“Come in!” the beautiful blushing blonde shouted.

The door opened with a creek and a young energetic man and smart-looking woman walked in. They took 10 steps before kneeling on one knee. “Greetings Boss! Greetings Consigliere!” they shouted in sync. They dare not raise their heads before given permission to do so.

The black hair woman glanced at the two before sitting back down on her throne.

“Raise your heads, ” Wan Soojin said as she walked over to the throne’s side. “What do you need?”

“Yes, Consigliere! I am Caporegime Kah Kwang! ” The boy started, “Recently, the neighboring gang has been intruding onto our territory lately.”

“I am Caporegime Son Haneul! It doesn’t matter if they didn’t do anything,” The girl continued, “But they refused to pay the territory tax!”

“ …… ” The black hair woman, known as the boss looked over at Wan Soojin

She nodded her head, “The boss has spoken. You either drive them out or force them to pay the tax. If they don't do either… ” she lowered her voice, “... We’ll take it directly to their boss.”

“Yes, Consigliere!” The two shouted respectfully before standing up. Baek Jae-Hwa nodded at them before they left, then turning her attention back to Wan Soojin.

Once the two Caporegimes walked far enough from the door, they began to giggle.

“Oh my lord, the Consigliere was sooo beautiful as always! There’s no beauty like her in the world.” the boy swooned.

“I was too busy glancing at the Boss, her dark cold aura left me speechless!’ the girl replied.

“Ooh, she gives me the shivers. I don't dare look at her. By the way, have you ever heard her voice before?” the boy asked.

“No… I don't think anyone in the gang heard her besides the Consigliere. We don't even know either of their names, we only call them by their titles.” The girl replied. “I think only the other two Consigliere knows!”

“That being said, I’m always amazed by how the Consigliere can understand what the Boss is saying.”

“That's true love right there! I heard that the Boss never said anything until the Consigliere was rescued 4 years ago. Even then, the boss would only say the Consigliere’s name”

“Reminds of the time the Boss gave the Consigliere 100 roses for her 24th birthday! That was sooo adorable.”

“Remember that time where a rival gang boss fell in love with Consigliere and the Boss destroyed that gang and shot his balls?” He grimaced while holding onto his private area.

“You’re such a wimp! Wait a minute, I remember the Consigliere was blushing a little bit…” the girl started.

The boy gulped, “Now that I thought of it, the Boss was standing like an abandoned pup.”

The two turned to each other in realization and began to run, “Drive these rival bastards out quickly before the other Caporegimes hear about this!”

One must know that it is an unspoken rule among the members to not interrupt the Boss and Consigliere lovey-dovey time in the Go Chungho gang. A rule not even Baek Jae-Hwa and Wan Soojin themselves knew about.

Meanwhile, the Consigliere that they respect is now sitting on Baek Jae-Hwa’s lap as she pecks gentle light kisses all over Wan Soojin’s face and slowly moves her lips lower and lower as Wan Soojin moans softly.

Turns out the two caporegimes were wrong, Baek Jae-Hwa can say something other than Wan Soojin’s name.

“Wan Soojin” Baek Jae-Hwa whispered into her ears, “I love you…”

Wan Soojin felt tears filling up the corners of her eyes, “It's been months since you said ‘I love you’ to me Baek Jae-Hwa, I love you too.

Baek Jae-Hwa doesn’t normally say ‘I love you’ to Wan Soojin unless it is their anniversary or their birthdays. Instead, she expressed her affection with her actions. She gave Wan Soojin everything she wanted, fulfilled her every wish. Wan Soojin knows how much Baek Jae-Hwa loves her, but it doesn’t hurt to hear it more often.

“Ohh…” Wan Soojin murmured, “I’m so happy that I was abandoned by my royal family. Or I wouldn’t be here, happy with you.”

Baek Jae-Hwa responded by squeezing Wan Soojin tighter and resting her face into her nape.

The End

16