Night 7: A True (And Weird) Love Story (A Girls Love Harem Short Story by Bokuboy)
716 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Prompt: An all-women polyamorous harem that’s filled with love and lust

Author: Bokuboy

Find the author on

Scribble Hub: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/18420/bokuboy/

RoyalRoad: https://www.royalroad.com/profile/35409

Content Warnings:

Spoiler

Contains sexual content, some themes of homophobia, and a sex scene that some may feel is too close to “dubious consent” for comfort.

[collapse]

I stood outside my college dorm room, as I always did, and talked to the girl across the hall about our shared class. It was rare to have someone else on the same dorm floor in a similar class, since a lot of us were in very different courses and almost never crossed paths, except occasionally at meal times in the cafeteria and after classes ended for the day. 

I was in the middle of complaining about the amount of homework we had when the elevator dinged its arrival and the door opened. I turned my head to look and my heart plummeted as I saw her. I let out a soft 'eep' sound and quickly ducked into my dorm room and hid behind the door. I felt embarrassment and shame build up within me again and I did my best to stop myself from trembling.

My hearing seemed to take on supernatural proportions as I listened intensely for the footfalls that inevitably came to my dorm room. There were two sets and I held my breath and didn't dare move as I waited. After a few moments, the footfalls went on and I let my breath out in a sigh of relief. I waited for another minute before slowly coming out of my hiding spot and then I peeked out.

“You can relax, Gloria. She went into her room with her roommate.” Sonya said and waved for me to come out. “What happened between you, anyway? You are supposed to be best friends and you've been avoiding her like she has the plague or something.”

“I... well, we... had a falling out.” I said with a blush.

“All your fault, I guess?” Sonya asked and I nodded. “Then just apologize.”

“I really wish it was that simple.” I said and leaned against the wall.

“It's all right. You can tell me what happened.” Sonya said.

I shook my head and my blush deepened.

“You know that you can't avoid her forever.”

I gave her a wide eyed look and she let out a soft laugh.

“You're going to try to, are you?” Sonya asked and I nodded again. “Well, it's your life.”

I opened my mouth to speak, then decided that I didn't want anyone else to know how much I had embarrassed myself. It was just too much for one person to overcome and I gave her a sad smile.

“I better get started on that homework.” I said and gave her a little wave, then went into my room and shut the door.

I had been lucky and won the draw for the slightly bigger room. It was the same price as a normal room, except it had a slightly bigger area for a nice desk, more room for a normal sized bed and not the single person bed that was in most of the other rooms on the floor. It also had a bigger counter for the mini-kitchen. I opted for the half-size refrigerator and that gave me a ton of extra storage space and I added a big microwave on op of it. The place was perfect and I loved living here for the last two years.

I walked over to my desk and looked at my books, then sighed and ignored them. I didn't feel like tackling calculus right now, not after seeing her like that. She looked happy and that hurt me more than I thought it would. I had hoped... and prayed... that she would be just as miserable as I was.

I laid down on my bed and took several deep breaths. I'm not going to cry. I'm not. I'm not. I thought to try and convince myself not to, then the traitorous little bastards started flowing. I let out a sob and closed my eyes as I recalled every second of what had happened between us.

We had met in high school, just teenagers then, and we were inseparable. We did everything together and we had so much fun just hanging out, chatted about everything, and we were best friends. It lasted for years and we moved on to college after we both took a year off to work and save up enough to go. We both got in, since our grades were just above average and we could afford it. We applied for the course programs we were interested in and started attending.

Our time together for the first year hadn't been reduced during class hours, since we needed the intro courses to get up to speed with the other students. It was great, because even our dorm rooms had been just down the hall from one another. We ate together and hung out all the time, just like in high school, and spent an inordinate amount of time together, even more than most college friends did. We were both twenty years old and it was the best year at college we had ever had. The next year started, this year, and it was great up until a month ago.

That was when we turned twenty one.

Alcohol. It was now legal for us to drink and our introduction to the world of getting buzzed and partying was a roaring success.

Oh, what a mistake that was.

Last weekend, during one of our 'two people can have a drinking party' nights, we had been joking around and carrying on, like we always did. It was so nice being so close with someone like that. She always made my heart flutter a little when she praised me or gave me a hug, because I almost never felt like I deserved it.

It was during that night, after a joke about a stripper and a greased pole, that she turned to me and told me that I was pretty enough to be a stripper and would make a lot of money at it. I was a little disgusted at the thought of taking my clothes off for pervy men getting off from seeing me naked, then I gasped at what she said.

“I'm... pretty?” I asked, my words slightly slurred.

“Of course, you're pretty.” She responded, her words also slightly slurred. “Even without your make-up on and your hair all a mess, you're pretty.”

I never realized until that moment that she saw me in the same way that I saw her. “You are, too.”

She laughed softly and took another drink. “You're right! I'm pretty enough to be a stripper, too!”

I laughed and took a drink, then I thought about it. “Let's try it!”

“Ha! You first!” She said and picked up her cell phone. “I'll get... the music.”

I nodded and shakily got up from the bed. The music started playing and my face turned red.

“You can't be shy. You're a stripper now.” She said and slid over to the side of the bed and sat there. “Let me help.”

I stepped close and she playfully popped the buttons of my pyjama top open.

“Ba-da-ba-da-bump.” She said and flicked my top open to reveal my black lace frilly bra. “Hey! You're a pro! You're already dressed for it!” She laughed and poked the stiff cups.

I laughed as well and caught her hands, then I started to dance for her. It was only swaying at first, then I started getting into it. I put her hands on my waist and really danced for her.

“Now I wish I had some bills to tuck into this.” She said and touched the top of my pyjamas.

I smiled at her and used her hands to pull them down and then I kicked them off, to show her the black lacy underwear.

“They match.” She said, slightly surprised.

“I always dress nice when you come over.” I whispered to her, then I really started to dance. Her hands touched me occasionally and little thrills went through me. My hip, my stomach, a slight caress on the cheek of my ass when I turned around. It was almost magical.

I reached up and popped the front clasp on my bra and did the whole hand bra thing for a minute, then I let both the lace bra and my hands drop. She had a slightly surprised look on her face and I bent down to look into her eyes.

“I hope you liked that.” I said.

“I... I did.” She said with a smile.

That was when the mistake happened that I will never live down or be forgiven for.

“I'm glad.” I said as I leaned forward and lightly kissed her. “I love you.”

She didn't react at first, so I kissed her again. Like really, really kissed her. She kissed me back and then we were rolling around on the bed as if we were wrestling. My hands touched her everywhere and her hands touched me everywhere. We were both naked a few moments later and I kissed her very erect nipples. She let out a little moan of pleasure when I did and I grew instantly wet for her.

I needed her bad, even more than I thought I would ever need anyone, and I kissed my way down her body to her special place. I glanced up to look at her face to see that it was flushed red and I didn't see her shake her head or tell me no, so I moved in and tasted her with my tongue.

She was delicious!

I wanted more and dove in. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, because she was as wet for me as I was for her. I licked, played, and teased her so much that I thought she was going crazy with the sounds she was making. I had never done anything like this before to another person; but, I knew my own body really well and did my best to make her feel as good as possible. She liked the things I did a lot and she came, over and over.

I stopped after a while and she was panting heavily. I moved up and straddled over her chest. “Please... please... do me, too.”

She looked up at my face and I wasn't sure what expression was there.

I rubbed myself and dripped onto her neck and her chin. “I need you so much!”

She opened her mouth and I took that as agreement and crouched forward. As soon as her lips touched me there I came. Oh boy, did I. It was like lightning going up my spine as she kissed me, then her tongue touched my most sensitive spot and I came again. My knees went weak and I slumped off to the side, my body trembling.

“W-w-wonderful.” I whispered, my mouth barely able to work. I turned my head to look at her and her face had that same odd look on it, then she moved down and her mouth was back between my legs. I had to hold my hands over my mouth to stop my screams of pleasure. Having someone I loved doing things like that to me was the best feeling in the world.

It went on and on, then suddenly my love was above me and her spot was rubbing on mine. I had never felt such hot softness on me before and my whole world became that feeling. Her hips rocked and I lifted my own, because I wanted... needed... to feel as much of her on me as I could. It was bliss... it was unbelievable... and then I came so hard that I froze up completely.

I think I blacked out for a bit, because when I blinked my eyes, she wasn't above me anymore. She was beside me and her hand was on my face and asking me if I was okay.

“Of... of course I am.” I responded. Or, I thought I did. My mouth wasn't working right and she had a worried look on her face. “I love you.” I said, a bit more coherently, and she smiled... for a second. Her eyes widened and then she said the words that I would never forget.

“I'm sorry, Gloria. I need to go.” She said and she was up from the bed, had her clothes in her hands and looked at me with a sad face. “We shouldn't have done this.” She said and then she was gone.

I took a quick breath... and another... then the tears started. “N-no... please...” I whispered as the door slowly shut behind her.

I had never felt so devastated in my life. My best friend, the girl I had shared everything with, the girl I loved for so long... had left me.

Now, here I lay in my bed a week later, and my tears matched those I had shed that night. I wiped at my eyes fruitlessly, because the tears just wouldn't stop. It was too embarrassing to apologize for. I had gone too far with her, told her too much, licked and kissed her in places that only people in love should... and now... now I... I couldn't even face her.

I rolled over in bed and hugged my pillow and pretended it was her. I begged and pleaded with the pillow to forgive me for throwing away years of our friendship for a few moments of mind-blowing orgasms. I wanted her to understand that I loved her with my whole heart and that there was no one else on this earth that I wanted to be with, except her. No one else and nothing else mattered to me.

The only problem I had was that I couldn't even look at her now. How was I supposed to beg and plead with her, when just the thought of being near her sent me into becoming a nervous wreck and I couldn't speak? That's right, there was no way that I could. I drifted off to sleep with my head filled with questions, recriminations, and more regret than a single person should ever have to live with.

Two days later I was sitting in the cafeteria and pretended to eat my bland lunch. I was halfway through my ruse when I caught the sight of something odd in the corner of my eye. A dark haired girl was staring at me from the next table. I did my best to ignore this and looked at my food. I couldn't pretend anymore and picked the thing up and walked to the counter. I tossed the food away and put the tray and plates on the stacks at the end.

I turned around to leave, like I always did, and my eyes shifted against my will and looked in a different direction... and locked onto the eyes of that same girl. I paused for a second, tempted to walk over to her and ask what she wanted, then I remembered my embarrassment that I was trying so desperately to hide from. I blushed a little and tore my gaze away and walked out of the cafeteria.

The next day, I walked down the hallway towards my English class and I saw that same dark haired girl. She wasn't alone, though. Beside her was a very pretty redhead with freckles sprinkled on her skin and everything. I slowed my walk and both of them stared at me. I wanted to ask them what they wanted, then I heard her voice.

I let out an 'eep' sound and quickly ducked into the classrom. I ran to the back, sat down, and held my book up to block myself from view. I didn't bother trying to look for her through the open doorway, because I knew that she was passing by to go to her own class that was only two doors down from mine. When the bell rang and the classroom door shut, I let out a relieved sigh and eased the book down to the desk. The teacher started right in on the lesson and I started taking notes.

About ten minutes later, I had a kind of weird itchy feeling that people sometimes had when someone was looking at them. I lifted my head up and looked around, only to see that the redheaded girl was looking into the classroom through the little window in the door. She was also looking right at me. I opened my mouth a little, as if to speak, even though I couldn't, and she smiled as she wiggled her fingers like she was waving at me.

I glanced at the teacher and he was facing the board, so I wiggled my fingers back at the door. The redhead gave me a huge smile in return and then she was gone. I stared at the door for nearly a full minute, just to see if she was going to return, and she didn't. I wasn't sure why I did, though. I put my attention back on the board and the teacher continued talking.

I left the class at a fast walk, so I wouldn't have to embarrass myself by seeing my former best friend, and I went to my next class. Then the next and then next passed by before I knew it. The day ended and I hung around the library for a little while, because I was using the excuse of homework to avoid going back to the dorm, in the hopes that I wouldn't see her again.

I left the library when I was done, after packing my things into my backpack, and I grabbed a quick bite to eat in the cafeteria. I went back to the dorm and I rode the elevator up to my floor, fully prepared to go to bed early. When the elevator dinged and the doors opened, I saw that there were three girls standing near my dorm room door. The dark haired girl, the redhead, and a black haired girl. They were chatting with Sonya, the girl across the hall from my room.

I wasn't sure what was going on and I was too nervous to ask, so I quickly stepped to the side of the elevator and hit the door close button, in the slim hope that they hadn't seen me. Sonya crushed that hope in an instant.

“There she is.” Sonya said and pointed to me.

I let out a much louder 'eep' sound this time and kept hitting the door close button, then realized my mistake and hit the 'G' button for the ground floor.

“Hey, wait!” The redhead said and started walking towards me.

The door started closing and I let out a relieved sigh. I wouldn't have to face strangers that had been talking to my neighbour about... well, there really was only one reason for them to be talking, since Sonya had told them where I was and had pointed to me. They were talking about me.

I rode the elevator down to the ground floor and stepped out, then thought I would be clever by going up the stairs to get back to my room. They would never expect me to take the stairs. I thought and started to go up them. I got to the second floor landing and there she was. The woman I had been avoiding.

“Gloria.” She whispered.

Tears came to my eyes as I turned tail and ran down those stairs even faster than I thought was possible. I was on the ground floor and out of the stairwell in a flash. I crossed the lobby on sheer momentum and the elevator doors opened as I passed them.

“Hey!” The redhead exclaimed.

I bolted out the door and ran as fast as I could. I needed to get away from them and I ran until I was out of breath. I came to a stop at one of the many park benches that were scattered all over campus and sat down to try and catch my breath.

It was so stupid of me to try to be clever. I thought and laughed with what little breath I could spare as I wiped at my wet eyes. Now that I had left them far behind, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I checked my watch and saw that I had several hours before the dorm was locked for the night. I thought about going back to the library and decided against that. It would probably be the first place they would look for me.

I waited for a minute, then I stood and walked around to behind the main building and towards the little park there. I could lose myself there until I had to return to the dorm and then I would probably have to face her again. I wandered around until there were only a few minutes left, then made my way back to the dorm. I didn't see anyone around and when I peered inside, no one was in the lobby, either.

I sighed in relief and slipped inside and went to the elevator. Now I had a problem. If I took the elevator, they would know when it dinged and opened, and I would be exposed again. If I took the stairs, they could be waiting for me in the stairwell. I sighed again and hit the button. There was only one real choice, so I rode the elevator to the floor below mine, stepped out and then took the stairs to my floor.

There was no sign of them, or of her, and I sneakily peeked out to look. All of the doors in the hallway were closed, so I crept out and did my best to not make any noise. Luckily, the building was well made and had nice carpeting, and I had no trouble getting to my room. I unlocked the door and ducked inside, then closed and locked it. I was safe for another night.

I changed for bed and crawled in, and went right to sleep. I hadn't run so hard in my life and I knew that I was going to pay for it the next day. I just didn't realize how much I was actually going to pay.

The next day, my legs were so sore that I could barely move. I contacted the administration office and called in sick. They could handle telling my professors that I wasn't going to be there today. I let them know what classes I had and then hung up. I spent most of the day in bed and ate some of the snacks and things I had left. I really needed to buy more soon, because the weekend was when I could relax and I needed my munchies.

I took some over the counter pain reliever and did light stretches to ease the soreness. I went back to bed and slept fitfully all night, because the next day, I was going to have to go to class. I couldn't skip another day, even if my legs were still sore.

I got up the next morning, showered, and did my make-up. I made myself up as well as I could, and even I was impressed when I was done. The 'Mirror-Me' looked like a smoking hottie and her smile and laugh made me smile and laugh. I winked at myself and decided that she was who I was going to be today. I was going to crush my embarrassment down and shove it deep inside, well hidden under a mask of bright happiness and cheery speech.

I picked out my best outfit, one that I knew was going to turn some heads, and grabbed my backpack. I carried it, since I didn't want to wrinkle my dress, and left my dorm with the biggest smile I could fit on my face.

Happy! Happy! Happy! I thought when I closed my door and Sonya saw me. “Hi!”

“Gloria!” Sonya exclaimed. “What... why are you all dressed up?”

“This old thing?” I asked with a laugh and decided to lie my ass off. “I didn't even look at it when I hauled it out of my closet! Ha ha!”

Sonya opened her mouth to speak and then closed it.

“I have to get to class early, since I missed yesterday. See you!” I said happily and kept the big smile on my face. I held my head high and walked down the hallway with confidence that I didn't feel. At least, I didn't think I did. When I was halfway down the hall and several of the girls complimented me on how great I looked, which were genuine compliments, I actually did feel more confident.

I rode the elevator down to the ground floor and left the building to head to class. Nearly everyone I passed looked or commented as I passed them. It was a little embarrassing at first; but, it was the good embarrassment and not the deep burning shame that I felt at the core of my being over what had happened.

When I approached my first class, my spirits had been boosted from all of the positive attention and my fake confidence had almost completely transformed into actual confidence. My steps didn't falter when I saw the dark haired girl, the redhead, the black haired girl, and a fourth girl was with them. The blonde wore three inch high heels, much higher than mine, and she wore a nice pants suit that highlighted her assets.

She was a knockout and she was just standing there by the door to my class. Since I was walking towards them and wore two inch heels that I planted firmly onto the floor, just so I wouldn't slip or trip, they clacked very loudly in the hallway. The four girls turned to look at me and I saw genuine surprise on all four of their faces.

I hid my blush at having their undivided attention, because Mirror-Me wasn't supposed to be embarrassed by that. She also wasn't shy or hid from her problems, so I walked right over to them and didn't go into the classroom.

Happy! Happy! Happy! I thought. “Are you looking for me?” I asked with a bright and happy smile on my face.

“Y-yes.” The redhead said. “We tried to talk to you before...”

I laughed as girly of a laugh as possible and reached out to touch her arm lightly. “I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to avoid you like that. I've been having a problem with... someone... and I've been trying my best to avoid her.” I looked at her still surprised face and then looked at the others. “You just happened to catch me... or not catch me... at a really bad time.”

“Why are you avoiding her?” The gorgeous blonde asked, which cut right to the heart of the matter.

I'm not embarrassed, I'm not embarrassed, I'm not embarrassed. I repeated in my head and kept the smile on my face, strained though it was. “We had a bit of a falling out after... a very embarrassing incident. With how quickly she abandoned me afterwards, I... I honestly can't face her.”

I couldn't stop the blood from rushing to my face this time and the surprise on their faces changed almost instantly to sympathy.

“I totally understand.” The blonde said and nodded to the redhead. “Go ahead.”

The redhead smiled at me and took a business card out of her jeans, which were very tight and hugged her curves like they were painted on. Her jeans were so tight that they had even warped the card that she held out to me.

“We'd like to invite you to our very exclusive little club.” The redhead said.

I took the card from her and held it in my hands. It's warm. I thought and read it.

___________________________

Femmes de Desir Professionnel

(Women Of Professional Desire)

Building 2, Classroom 410

___________________________

“What's this about?” I asked as I looked back at the redhead.

“It's a club where any member can pursue their deepest desire.” The blonde said. “Reading, homework, music, writing, poetry...”

“Watching our favorite shows.” The redhead said and her smile grew.

“Yes, even watching our favorite shows.” The blonde said and rolled her eyes.

“It's in a classroom?” I asked, a little surprised.

“The whole top floor of the building has been set aside for the various after school clubs and activities.” The dark haired girl said. “There's ten rooms and only four of them have been taken.”

“Ours is the last one on the right hand side.” The blonde said. “It has the best view and it's the farthest one from the stairs.”

“The other three clubs have the classrooms right there by the stairs.” The redhead said. “They have to suffer through people coming and going all the time.”

“You took the farthest one for more privacy?” I asked and the redhead nodded.

“It also has a solid door with no window.” She said. “We might be a school club; but, that doesn't mean we want just anyone to look in and see what we're doing, you know?”

“We also don't invite just anyone.” The blonde said, quite pointedly, and I turned my head to look at her. “We've been watching you for a while...”

“Y-you have?” I asked, a little nervously, then took in a quick breath and let it out. Mirror-Me wouldn't be nervous. “You have? Why?” I asked more confidently.

“To make sure, of course.” The redhead said with a grin and with her freckles, it made her look really cute. “I think you're going to fit right in.”

“You do?” I asked.

The redhead nodded. “We want you to come by today after school to check it out. Look around. See if you like how things are there.”

“Is there like a tryout or anything?” I asked, pretty confident now that Mirror-Me could get me through it, even if I decided to not join their club.

“You just did it.” The blonde girl said with a hint of a smile at my raised eyebrows. “Let's go, girls.”

I turned my head and watched as she walked by and then I felt a hand on my arm. I turned back and the redhead was very close to me. I didn't flinch because Mirror-Me never flinched.

“Please come.” The redhead whispered and leaned slightly to the side to look at the others, then leaned back. “You look really pretty today and I love your dress.”

“Th-thank you.” I said and blushed a little.

The redhead smiled and let my arm go, then she walked by me. I turned around and watched her walk a little faster to catch up to the others and she dug her hands into her back pockets. I thought she was looking for something and watched her ass wiggle in those very tight jeans until she came to a stop. She pulled her empty hands out of her pockets and turned to face me.

When I looked up at her face, she did a shooting gun motion with one of her hands and winked at me. My blush returned full force and then the girls were gone down the stairs. I stood there for a moment, unsure of what just happened, then I went into the classroom and took my normal seat. I sat there for quite some time and just couldn't get the sight of her ass in those jeans out of my mind. Even though she had tricked me into looking, I had still looked.

The thing was, I actually liked it. She had a nice ass. A really nice ass.

That was an odd thought for me to have and I shook my head when the bell rang and tried to clear my thoughts. I spent the rest of the day going to classes, ate lunch, going to more classes, ate a quick supper, then the day was over and I held that card in my hand. I held it tightly and imagined that the warmth I felt from it was from it just being inside the redhead's pocket. That was also a very odd thought to have, so I put the card away.

I hadn't been back to my dorm all day, so there was no fear of meeting my old best friend. Mirror-Me had gotten me through the entire day without incident and I was quite happy about it. It was actual happiness and not the fake happiness that I had been chanting in my head all day to keep the smile on my face.

When it was time, I walked over to one of the oldest buildings on campus and entered the door for Building 2. I went up the stairs to the fourth floor and when I reached the top, two of the doors opened and a few people looked out.

“Naw, she's not one of ours.” One of them said and both doors closed.

Now I know what they meant about bothering the clubs as people walked by. I thought and walked down the hallway as my heels clacked on the floor like they had all day. I came to the door marked with 402 and hesitated. I took several deep breaths and took the card out again, as if it was a ticket to go in, and knocked.

The door to the club room opened and the pretty redhead stood there.

“There you are!” She said and took my hand as she pulled me into the room and shut the door.

I stumbled a little on my heels and she laughed and held me steady in her arms for a few seconds.

“I'm sorry about that, Gloria.” She said and her face was surprisingly close to mine as she looked into my eyes. “Sometimes I don't know my own strength.”

I had a very strong urge to kiss her and my eyes flicked between her eyes and her lips a couple of times. “It's... okay.”

“I'm glad.” She said and she glanced at my lips, too. “Is your lipstick flavored?”

“Y-yes.” I whispered.

“Do you mind... if I taste...” She whispered back and moved forward that infinitesimal distance and pressed her lips to mine.

I couldn't help myself and moved my lips to kiss her. I had been thinking about her all day and I hadn't realized how much I wanted to meet her again until just that moment. When her lips touched mine, it was like I had permission to let all those repressed thoughts out. The kiss seemed like it went on forever...

...then the redhead slowed her own lips down and broke the kiss. She leaned back slightly and very pointedly licked her lips that had a lot of my lipstick on them.

“Mmm. I love strawberries.” The redhead said.

“Now that you've given her a nice welcome, you can tell her your name.” The gorgeous blonde said from the couch nearby.

My face burned red and I felt really embarrassed. I had just made out with another girl and I didn't even know her name!

“There's the girl I was looking for.” The dark haired girl said and stood up. “Your blush is so cute.”

“M-mine!” I said as I looked at the redhead, whose face was redder than mine.

“My name's Kendra.” The redhead said. “That was a great kiss. Thank you.”

My blush deepened and I started to feel a little lightheaded.

“You're overwhelming the poor girl.” The blonde said and got up from the couch to come over to me. “Sit and relax for a few minutes.” She said and took my hand. “Kendra can be a little outgoing and then she doesn't really know what to do afterwards.”

“Hey!” Kendra the redhead said.

“It was a compliment.” The blonde said and sat down as she pulled me down to sit on her lap.

I let out a little 'eep' sound and she laughed softly and put an arm around my back and one on my lap.

“It's all right. No one is going to do anything that you don't want them to do.” The blonde said.

My eyes went down to her lap and back to her face, which made her laugh softly again.

“You can cuddle my side if you think that's more appropriate.” She said and slid me off of her lap and tucked me into her side, as if she was protecting me. “I'm Bethany.” She said and pointed. “The one with the long black hair is Robin and the brunette is Cynthia.”

“H-hi, I'm Gloria.” I said, my voice a little shaky.

“What happened to all that confidence?” Robin asked.

“Don't pester her, Robin.” Bethany said and her arm tightened around me.

“Says the girl that's trying to not let her go.” Robin said with a smirk. “You didn't even ask her if she wanted to cuddle.”

“Yes, I did.” Bethany said. “I know I did.” She looked at the redhead and then at me. “I did, didn't I?”

We both shook our heads and it was her turn to blush.

“I'm sorry about that.” Bethany said and eased her hold on me. “I can be a little pushy when it comes to personal contact.”

The others let out laughs and Kendra the redhead came over to the couch. She plopped down beside me and it bounced me a little.

“What she's trying to say is that if you don't tell her no, she'll hug you until you pass out.” Kendra said with another laugh and leaned against me. “Can I ask you what happened to all of your confidence?”

I took a deep breath and sighed. “It was fake.” I admitted and they all looked surprised. “I pretended all day that I wasn't me... that I was the perfect Mirror-Me instead... and it worked... until... until I...” My eyes fell upon Kendra's lips that still had my lipstick on them.

“That's so sweet.” Kendra said with tenderness in her voice and then she leaned forward to kiss me. She actually kissed me, kissed me. Her arms went around my neck and mine went around her waist, then we both got into it as we closed our eyes. Oh, boy... did we get into it.

I wasn't sure why I was enjoying it so much, considering this was how I had embarrassed myself with my old best friend, then I realized that was probably why. I had only met this girl a couple of times and we were already kissing like we were deeply in love. That made my heart skip a beat and I broke the kiss to look into her eyes.

“Did... did you feel that?” I whispered the question to her.

“I sure did.” Kendra said with a huge smile and I still thought her freckles made her look cute. “Bethany? How about you?”

“What about her?” I asked and turned my head to look at her. Our lips met and a thrill went down my spine. My arms were still around Kendra's waist, and yet, I was kissing another girl. I was kissing ANOTHER girl! I thought with surprise.

My whole world had started to fall apart after I started kissing my best friend and had lost her. I thought my life was over, that I had lost everything, and now I had kissed two different girls in as many minutes. I took one arm from Kendra and put it around Bethany and gave her as good of a kiss as I could and closed my eyes again.

“Mmm!” Bethany moaned and that made me shiver and I kissed her harder.

There was a knock on the door and I heard someone else come in. I ignored it because I was too busy making out with a gorgeous blonde that actually wanted to kiss me back.

“Aww! You started without me.” A different woman's voice said and I broke the kiss to look at her.

A thin woman with very short dirty blonde hair had an arm around Robin's shoulders. “I wanted to meet her before you did anything.”

My eyes went to the woman's hand that was lightly fondling Robin's breast.

“Oh? Like this, do you?” She asked and then suddenly there were two hands on Robin's breasts, neither of which were her own. The brunette had come over to play, too.

“Lisa, you're such a tease.” Kendra said with a chuckle.

“You know we can't do anything too risky at school.” Lisa said with a grin as her hand slipped under Robin's top and everyone laughed.

“What's funny?” I asked.

“The stupid college rule about no intercourse in a classroom.” Lisa said and rolled her eyes. “Did you know that there's actually more sex in a classroom because of that rule?”

“Wh-what?” I turned to look at Bethany, since she seemed to be the leader of the club.

“It gave everyone the idea.” Bethany said as her hand reached up and touched one of my breasts through the cloth of my dress. I shivered and she smiled as my nipple popped out for her to easily fondle. “It was a little stupid of them, wasn't it?”

Kendra's hand touched my other breast and I had to close my eyes. It felt so good to have someone touch me there, especially after the last time it happened and how that had turned out. I suddenly wanted them to take my shame away and a tear slid out from each of my eyes, then another.

“Gloria.” Kendra whispered and I opened my eyes.

“Please, make me forget her.” I whispered. “I don't want to be embarrassed about how I feel anymore.”

“Oh, Gloria.” Kendra said and pulled me into a kiss. “I knew we made the right choice to ask you to join us.”

There was a loud click behind me and then someone slid over the overly large ottoman.

“Us?” I asked and looked around. Robin's top was off and Lisa's pants were on the floor. I couldn't see the brunette.

“We felt the same way and had nowhere to turn.” Cynthia the brunette said as she slid Robin's skirt down. “Then I met Bethany.”

I caught my breath and turned my head to look at her.

“I was the first of our group to admit that I love other women.” Bethany said. “I love how soft we are, how good we taste, and how much love and adoration we can pour out for each other.”

My lip trembled and more tears came to my eyes. “No, you... you can't really...”

“Our hearts are too big to be held by just one other.” Kendra said and took my hand. “We have too much love to give for only one person to keep.”

“It scares them when we're too intense.” Robin said and I glanced at her to see that she was completely naked. “When we love, we give all of ourselves.”

“Some people can't handle it and it's too much for them to take.” Lisa said and kissed her on the lips.

I thought about what happened and I realized that was exactly what had happened to me. I had loved her too much, gave her too much of myself, and I had scared her away. I started to sob and suddenly I was being hugged by more arms than I could count.

“You don't have to be afraid anymore.” Bethany said and wiped at my face. “You can love us as much as you want and we will never, ever make you feel like you shouldn't.”

“Th-thank... thank you.” I said and hiccuped.

A few of them chuckled.

“It's... not...” *hiccup!* “...funny!”

“We're laughing with you, sweetie.” Kendra said and nodded over my shoulder. My dress was unzipped and pulled down to leave me topless. “Beautiful.” She said and kissed my very erect nipple. Bethany kissed the other one, then they both suckled and massaged my breasts and I cried out in pleasure. Robin stood above me for a moment and then bent over to kiss me.

My arms were still around Bethany and Kendra, so I let them go and lifted my arms to reach for Robin. She broke the kiss and my dress was up and over my head and out of the way, then I was suddenly laying down on the ottoman and looking up at what I believed to be five of the prettiest women I had ever seen. They were also completely naked.

“Welcome to the club.” They said as one and then they knelt and kissed me all over.

It was the best club initiation that I had ever been to. I signed the club charter with enthusiasm and said the pledge with all my heart. I would become a devoted member for the rest of my life and they all accepted me with open arms and open hearts. I soon discovered that it was our secret mission to find and save more women from the same fate that I had almost suffered, so I added my own efforts to the cause, wholeheartedly.

The best part? I was no longer embarrassed around my old best friend.

 

From Bokuboy:

I'd like to personally thank Moonpearl (https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/189/moonpearl/) for creating this anthology and for putting it all together. Talk about herding cats! She deserves both recognition for her efforts and our thanks. Without her, none of these stories would have existed.

17