Chapter 2
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My father cares about his reputation, mother cares for popularity what kind of parents, have God-given unto me and I'm also useless just a pawn in their useless games only if I had an element like my siblings do, I'm the only one without any, I have practiced and trained my skills are top-notch but in this kingdom, you are nothing without an element I'm useless I thought has I cried my self to sleep.
After having a duel with Alex in the morning, I decided to go into town to clear my head and have some fun so, I wore my maids' dress and used my secret passageway to escape into the town where I can girls my age acting their age, delicious street foods, so I go over to the food vendor and bought brown bread filled bacon and cheese, it's the best thing you can buy around this part of the town anyhow I remembered that there is a pawn shop where they sell fake news, so I went to the shop, the next thing I did was to request for the owner but the clerk said!
"No"
"How much would it take"
"2000 shillings"
"You are a scam" I exclaimed, handing him the money waiting for him to call his boss which took 20 minutes for him to get back to me telling me I should come back tomorrow
"Excuse me, I gave you 2000 shillings if I don't see him now you would see black and blue," I said grabbing his shirt ready to pounce on him
"You can go in please leave me alone" he pleaded
"Coward" I sneered going into the boss room I opened the door and saw that the boss was fat bald and asleep I slammed the which woke him up
"Gilbert!!!" he yelled
"He is out, sorry for the disturbance Mr..."
"Mr. William and who are you to enter my office"
"The name's Mian and I have a lucrative proposal William"
"Sit down, so what's this proposal better be worth my time?"
"5000 gold coin is worth your time" I concurred, sitting down crossing my legs relaxing my back as if I owned the place even though I didn't look like it
" I want to spread a rumor and I heard that this place doesn't sell out its customers no matter what"
"Yes we don't, even his majesty make us" he roared
"Interesting business you got there you have everyone's' secrets but that not my business, I want to spread about the crown prince that he has an affair with duchess of Timberlake and also that he is planning to defile the Lady of Maranua so that she is forced to marry him, and use her army to seal his status as crown prince because of his availing nature, make sure of the last part"
"A rumor against the crown, 5000 is to small make it 15000"
"12000"
"You got a deal, so when will I get the money"
"Tomorrow, make sure you spread it immediately you get the money" I started getting up from my chair and exited the building, never in your life should you mess with me.

0