Chapter 2: The source of Hope
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun started to rise, the fog disappears, and the people started to work in the new day, the girl who rest there walk downstairs to have breakfast.

Shawn: Good day miss, do you have a nice rest?

???: Yeah, I thin this place isn't that bad as you said.

Shawn: Well different people means different opinions, here's your breakfast.

???: No need I only pay for the rest not for the food too.

Shawn: No, this is one of our service who stay in our inn, this is part of what you payed.

The girl looks amazed after she bite a piece of cooked pork topped with sweat sauce.

???: Never knew this cheap would also be this delicious.

Shawn: Well, but not that good as one that they make near the capital but thanks.

Lorita just finished his food, she saw her friends in the dinning hall who's name was Vicki.

Vicki: Hey Lorita, can you play with us?

???: "So it really is Lorita."

Lorita: Jsut a minute.

Lorita walk upstairs and hold her book, a book that she brought when she saw something good to draw, she walks down stairs and head outside with Vicki.

???: They really go outside this early?

Shawn: Yes.

???: What are they?

Shawn: Why do you ask?

???: Because I feel a blocked agony inside that girl and I want to help her.

Shawn: Well, her mother and her was the last blood of their family.

???: Why? Is there something happened?

Shawn: One year ago, there was an army of bad guys raided their village not far from here, every single people they find will be killed, humors said that there was a leader leading those army, he disappeared after killing some Laystone soldiers. Only few survived and they are one of them, Lorita the little girl visits her brother and father's graveyard every end of the week.

???: And she'll going there again... Can you tell me where's that graveyard?

Lorita was at a plain grass land and playing tags with her friends named Jhon, Gail, Leo, Martha, Terisa and Lin.

Lin: I'm gonna get you.

Gail: Hey wait up!

Jhon: Leo stop pulling me you're making me slow!

Lorita: You guys are slow.

Lin: Don't said that just because you're fast and light.

Lorita was tagged but she tagged them all in just a minute. they take a break after a long time of playing, they lay down to a big tree, Lorita goes to a forest  having a good spot to draw while taking a rest, she found a spot and lay down there and start to draw.

A man with a scar in his left eye wearing a leather shirt walk close to her, he smiled in an evil appearance.

???: You really have a nice art little girl.

Lorita was shocked because she didn't feel the presence of the man, his left eye was blind and the right was color brown, she wasn't able to speak because she was also scared same as the girl that she met in the kingdom, but his appearance was more fearsome and really looks like have a bad intention.

???: May I look a little closer?

???: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

???: Why, I'm just looking at her drawing.

???: Step back from that girl, I'm warning you.

???: Tsk! "You on of a."

The man walks away, Lorita felt really scared but was saved by the same girl.

???: It's alright, you don't have to be scared, I'm glad you're safe.

Lin: Lorita! It's time to play again, we're waiting here!

???: Looks like your friends are waiting for you, are you can finish your drawing first.

Lorita: But-

???: Don't worry, they can wait, I promise. They also said that they are waiting there, so that's a sign that they will wait.

Lorita finished her drawing before she go back to her friends.

???: "What is this feeling? Is this my past life? What am I before?"

???: Who the hell are you."

???: I don't know myself.

???: Are you the big sister of that girl?

???: Maybe yes, and maybe no.

???: Let's fight you Demon.

???: Am I a demon? How can you tell.

???: The smell of a ghoul is in you?

???: You smell me? Pervert.

???: Lets's start here.

???: Sorry but I have no time for a fight yet.

???: Oh, you're just scared are you?

???: Call me anything, I don't mind, I must have a reason why I was revived, and for sure, it's not you.

???: Let's do it now or I'll kill the kids.

???: Don't cause your trouble to someone else, don't even there to lay a finger to those kids or anyone or  you'll regret it.

The girl walks away after looking at the man.

???: Tsk! Bitch.

Lorita played with her friends happily with no sign of danger. It was already afternoon, her friends was going home, but Lorita was going to visit her brother and father's grave, she walks away after picking some flowers in the plain grass land, she arrived at the gate of graveyard, it was foggy but she still continued to enter the graveyard.

She saw something was glowing near the place where the grave yard of her brother and father is, she gets close and saw it was the girl, her hands are glowing with the aura  of an light magic.

???: May your rest comes in peace... (gasp!)

She saw Lorita and saw she was shedding tears.

???: I didn't mean to follow all the way here, I just wanna-

Lorita hugged the girl and started to cry, the girl hugged her.

???: I know how you feel, but I'm  sure that they are still watching you till the very end, everything is alright, as long as you believe in yourself.

Lorita: Papa... and big brother... they were all killed by bad people.

???: I know, and I will avenge them. I don't yet know what my past is, but I will use my time for the right reason. You should look for your mother because it was the only parent you have, but there are still more people that you can say as your family, and I'm one of them.

Lorita kept crying and crying, but her cry was the answer for her fear and agony to fade making her depression to get lighter.

1