Chapter 7: Don’t stop Believing
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Lorita was being carried by a unknown man he remembered something about Layla saying that "believe in yourself." and "I will still use my time for the better.",with that encouragement she stand in the bag and jump making the the force to pull down causing the man to fall, with that chance she run out of the bag and run away, a little girl was following her, she tried to trick her using the smallest routs but her eyes was just so fast to get away.

The spirit keeps on following her but  it wasn't attacking the one that was following her.

Lorita: Will you stop following me?!

The girl keeps on following her when another little girl running from the rooftop, he saw that it has Red hair with small lines of white, the girl from the rooftop cast a white barrier to block but Lorita was just to fast as well as the one that was following her from behind.

???: Damn!

Lorita goes out in a public place crowded in people and animals, she used that advantage to escape. She was struggling but the two who's chasing her was gone and must've been lost in the crowd. With the huge numbers of people near the gate he was able to escape till one of the knight announced the news.

Knight: Announcement! If you ever found a little girl with a black spirit with black spikes, please report to the guards immediately!

Lorita: No..

Talia: Got you!

Talia covered Lorita using her wide white robe, the guy with a huge bag came along with three little girls, and huge man with blond hair mixed with white lines.

???: Talia?!

Talia: Lien?!

When Talia stopped Lorita use that chance to run away and get out from the village gate.

Lien: The girl!

Talia stopped Lien  using her arms.

Talia: Let her go, she has a mission to do.

Lien: But she's only a child, we can't let her go alone, let me help her.

Talia: We have more problem than her.

Lien: And who are you to talk to me like that!

Lorita escaped unnoticed but the spirit was also struggling to find her so Lorita was running away all alone. Lorita spent the night all alone in the cold night, she wasn't able to make fire because she didn't know how.

Lorita: Sigh, I should've just go back and ask how to make fire, but this is better than risking my life from that guy.

Lorita sleep in the cold grass, the spirit was still on the sky trying to find Lorita. Because of the cold temperature Lorita wasn't able to sleep

properly and she was starving so she open her bag, she saw a short sword but it was broad and heavy to carry and ended up putting it back in the bag, she ate one of the bread she brought with her, she heard a gun shot and so she hide in a bush, a woman holding a long rope with a three blades on the tip appear near her, it has white glowing eyes, it holds a smoking hand cannon.

Lorita was breathing deeply but keeping it quiet, after few seconds a thick smoke appear and surrounds the woman and disappeared, Lorita was able to breath properly again and finish her food.

The sun rise and the ray of the sun hit her and wake her up, she wakes up and noticed that she was sleeping on a bed made out of leaves, she carry her bag and continue to a random direction away from both the Village and Kingdom of Laystone, she goes on a path made out of dirt so that way the spirit was able to find her and it did, with the spirit was close again she feel safe.

Lorita: First of all, I don't know where the place is, can you feel the where are they?

Lorita asked the spirit but it looks like the spirit wasn't able to understand what she's saying and can only her signs, the spirit begin spinning around on top of her in a clockwise direction and and springs like an arrow on a direction.

Old lady: You have a playful spirit aren't you dear?

Lorita: I just met her yesterday.

Old lady: Well, you better make you and your spirit's bond to be strong, a lucky girl like you can be even more lucky. A cheerful and friendly spirit is much stronger than a powerful spirit but has the courage to protect its owner, and much powerful when the owner is much trustworthy to be a friends, spirits may also feel the emotions of it's surrounding and can be useful for detecting energy too, but be careful, when you're spirit is weak, wraith will feel their presence and will take them as their source of energy.

Lorita: You know much about spirits.

Old lady: I have a pet spirit myself but I passed it to my grandson who's being missing since she was infected by a dark crystal, I hope she's safe.

Lorita hold her hand.

Lorita: I'll find your daughter when I have a chance.

Old lady: Don't worry about it, but you must finish first you job, I think that you have a problem.

Lorita: How do you know?

Old lady: Look at your pet spirit.

Lorita looked at the spirit.

Old lady: Do you saw it?

Lorita: What?

Old lady: Your spirit was glowing so bright.

Lorita: What's the point?

Old lady: They glow when they sense a strong force of emotion that can't be hidden even if you're happy. I told you, they can detect emotions of its surrounding.

Lorita holds the spirit and it glows even more, her eyes shed tears, she run away and the spirit follow her.

Old lady: Be safe little one.

She spent a whole day running, it was already night and she must stop because she was tired. She was having a break  when a pack of wolves suddenly appear and looking at Lorita, the spirit changed to its dark form and attack the wolves before it hurts Lorita.

Unkown Guy:Duck!

Lorita ducks down before a flying double ended sword appeared behind her and killed most of the pack, the wolves run away with small numbers left.

Unkown Guy: Why do a little girl is here in the middle of the night.

A fearsome glowing blue eyes looked at her, she wasn't able to stand with its eyes staring at her.

Uknown Guy: Tell me where you from, what's your name, and everything you know.

Willing to survive, each day gets harder and harder, this is the path that she choose and must be done-

0