Chapter 10: Building from Hard Rock to Flexible Iron part 2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lorita managed to fall on the water but it was very painful because she fell her body first, she swim to get to the rocky surface.

Jamila: I feel that you've survived the fall... Well then, let's start the challenge- I mean training!

Jamila coughs because water came in while she tries to breath, she stands up and look around, she heard growling sounds and ready her sword but it was too heavy for her.

Jamila: This a death test, if you really want to live then fight, fear makes a person stronger same as the one that my sister experienced, I want you to face your fear of death too.

The spirit's color changed to black and started to charge where the growling noise was coming from, the spirit crushed a wild wolf inside leaving it ground meat.

Lorita: Where's Jamila?

Lorita waited for minutes but Jamila hasn't arrived yet and decided to go without her. The the sunlight was showing the way but noises of creatures are being heard everywhere, she ready the sword even if she cam't swing it, her heart pound very fast, she looks in every direction.

Lorita: How long am I gonna walk?

Lorita was getting hungry, sh stopped to search some edible food, she didn't hunt for meat because she wasn't able to make a fire, she picked some berries and continue to walk, she saw the wall and immediately run towards it.

Lorita: Finally.

Jamila: Hmp, too young to die early.

The ground started to tremble, a huge golem made out of brown rock that was suspected as hardened dirt.

Jamila: This golem is sure weak on toughness but enough to crush a kid like you, this is the finish stage of the first training, do everything to get in this wall, good luck if you didn't pass it.

The golem growls and began waking towards him, it lift its fist giving and swing it to the ground making huge cracks in the ground, instead of fighting it, she run and pass through it.

Lorita: I have no strength to fight such gaint!

Jamila: This is your choice, be careful.

The golem grabs a human size rock and throw it on the direction where Lorita was heading, it blocked the exit.

Lorita: This golem is smart!

The golem saw Lorita stopped running causing it to charge towards her with a stile of head bash, Lorita noticed the golem and immediately hide behind the rock that the golem threw, the golem was crushed because of the impact  between the hard rock and the golem which is made out of hardened pile of dirt.

Lorita: I managed to survive but I'm sure this is only the beginning and more  dangerous and much harder, so Jamila was only looking at me and never to go down with me.

Jamila walk towards Lorita and greet.

Jamila: I'm impressed that you managed to survive in that forest, you are truly a girl full of hopes an dreams, bu I know that you already know this is only he beginning, am I right?

Lorita: Yes, teach me to your fullest.

Jamila: Well then, you asked for it. Let's go to the next one, it looks like you're so determined to get stronger.

Lorita: I am and I will never give up until I finished what I started.

Jamila: Well then let's finish this training much early than I expect.

They go on a place filled with trees with hanging vines.

Jamila: Let's see how fast is your reaction. Avoid all the the whipping vines, it's very painful so take your cation seriously,  good luck.

Lorita: How long should I avoid?

Jamila: As far as you can, I'll say if it's finished... Starting now.

The vines started to move the vines, the first incoming vine hit Lorita already.

Jamila: I told you watch out! You won't eat anything if you don't pass this thing.

The vines started to swing and it keeps hitting her, she groans in pain and bruises started to appear, her adrenaline makes her vision much faster, she avoided one but the rest hit her, she can see fast but her movement isn't fast.

Jamila: "Her vision was fast but her movement wasn't able to react as fast as she see, maybe I'm pushing her too hard."

Lorita: NO! I CAN DO IT!

Jamila: Huh?! She saw my expression immediately? Well then, let's put it in my fastest!

The whips became stronger and faster, but Lorita was able to avoid few of them.

Jamila: Well, you're getting better, keep gong! Don't give up!

Lorita saw the swinging vines as the sword used by the man hat cursed her mother ad what it did to the guards back at her village.

Both her anger to the man and fear of dying makes her faster and much better in a short period of time.

???: I don't want to get scared, but I want you to become better, face your enemy filled with hope and determination, those two are one of the combination to defeat your opponent even from the time of falling, you may see a small light keeps hitting you to wake you up.

Lorita: Come on!

Jamila: Oh you're challenging me? Then take this!

Pebbles flying and hitting Lorita, she used her sword as a shield that slows her down.

Jamila: You should be getting used of carrying that weapon or you'll be fighting wit you hands, but I'm sure you'll learn how to fight weaponless, I'll teach you that next.

Lorita: I'll do my best!

Lorita was only young that are same as kids playing with friends, but she chose to became stronger than to be a normal kid.

???: I see a big difference between grandpa and you, but you have also the similarity, just like grandpa said "Everyone is same, only the appearance separate us between others."... If only grandpa lived longer, she would love to teach you even better.

Jamila's sister started crying.

After a long time of training her flexibility, she was able to avoid all the incoming vines and became faster, but her strength is still weak as stick against stone.

 

0