Chapter 11: I’m sorry
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lorita's speed and flexibility was really improving drastically, but her stamina was running low even faster.

Jamila: I think that you're going way too far leaving your stamina low, okay, let's go and have at least some rest, I think you will faint in the middle of the training if I let you go without letting you eat.

Lorita: Okay.

Lorita goes back in the house where Marlo is already home after his scouting.

Marlo: You're back, How's your trainig?

Lorita: Nice, but I'm starving.

Marlo: Just in time, I just hunt a wild chicken while scouting the area. Here.

Lorita eats while Marlo looked at the window like he sensed something.

Marlo: Wait here.

The spirit goes in  when Marlo opened the door, he saw a black clouds and striking lightning, Marlo shouts in a strange language, the other guards started moving and head where Jamila and her sister live, Jamila's and her sister's hands turned green as fresh leaf, they put their hands on a giant tree, the vines of the giant tree started to glow and the other trees linked by the vines also started to glow one to another. The trees surrounding the village are growing bigger and the leaves and branches started to get longer and bigger.

Lorita heard a strong thunder.

Lorita: What's that?

Marlo: A storm is coming, every month we face two to three storms.

The storm arrived .

Lorita: How the trees go super big?

Marlo: The sister who train you are Dryads, don't you remeber?

Lorita: But They can't control a tree's growth this big.

Marlo: For a kid like you, I think your parents have lot's of stories. Yes, but they have the blood of the Dryad Queen, but they are quarter of the blood, Jamila has a quarter blood of a Dryad Queen and the rest is Human, while her sister Julie has the quarter blood a human and the rest is Dryad Queen. 

Lorita: Where is their prents?

Marlo: It's... You have to talk them  yourself.

Lorita: Okay, but can you tell me the story of them?

Marlo: Then you must talk to them yourself, Jamila really is talkative when you ask a story, but if you wan't to know the secrets, you may need to get the trust of Julie, she can say everything you want to ask.

The storm rages like a wild animal, but the lightnings are not penetrating inside the village because of the giant leaves.

Jamila looked on a open area watching the raging storm.

Julie: I think we should stop.

Jamila: What do you mean?

Julie: The girl, she's too young, we can't let her suffer even more.

Jamila: Why did you change all of a sudden sister? You're not the same as you see her from the start?

Julie: I sensed grandfather's suffering from that girl when she was crying in pain.

Jamila: Crying in pain?

Julie: When she fall from the lake, her back was hit with a sharp thorn, she was poisoned but she didn't noticed, that's why she was groaning in pain when you hit her with your vines.

Jamila: What?! Then why isn't it bleeding?

Julie: It didn't bleed because she didn't noticed it, she feel it but she only ignore it because she think it was bruise.

Jamila: Then i will heal her.

Julie: No, I will do it, I asked you this, I have to help her from the problem I caused.

Julie walked down from their home. Lorita was taking a rest on the bed while Marlo was looking outside when he spot Julie.

Marlo: Q-

Julie make a quiet sign using her finger, the storm was very loud that the noise of opening the door was not heard, the spirit was flying around the room when Julie came in the room where Lorita was sleeping, Julie healed Lorita's wound and go away, Lorita was sleeping and didn't feel anything because it was cold.

The next morning, the storm was gone and the giant trees started to go back to normal, Looked outside and she saw Jamila was outside waving at her so she wave back.

Jamila: It's time for training, are you ready?

Lorita: Yes. Why do I feel weird, yesterday I feel so heavy but now, I feel like I can jump really high, does I rest just right?

The poison was removed from her body and now she feel more light and recovered, now she will able to move and sense even better  because she train more than she wanted to.

Jamila: Then come with me.

They arrived on a peaceful place, she saw a huge waterfalls.

Jamila: The first training today is cleaning yourself.

Lorita: But this sin't training!

Jamila: You smell like you're not cleaning for a week now, it's time for you to clean yourself.

Lorita: But.

Jamila: No training until you clean yourself, grandpa said "A clean person is a strong and healthy person."

Jamila leaves after she talked to her, Lorita clean herself in the warm water of the waterfalls.

Lorita: I don't know that there's a waterfall in this small village this big, i hope Layla was still okay and I hope mother too, who is she, why Julie and Jamila has a cowlick same as Layla, could it  be that she's their sister?... No no, it's must be only a mistake.

Lorita sensed that there's someone watching her.

Lorita: Who's there?

A woman showed up, she has green hair mixed with few black, her eyes are green, here clothes was made  of silk and colored in green like leaves, her skin was lightly tanned. The girl waves her hand and bend the vines like she can control it like the one that Marlo said to her.

Lorita: Are you?...

Jullie: I'm Julie, I healed your body yesterday during the storm. I know this is a bit unexpected but may I talk with you? Only the two of us?

With both surprised and nervous, she saw Jamila's sister for the first time and not hiding behind the vines that only her shadow appears, will she able to know her story?

0