Chapter 12: Pain is Worth it
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Julie joined her and cleaned herself, Lorita saw a strange mark on her back as Julie washed her back.

Julie: Is your body not hurting?

Loirta: Not at all, I feel heavy yesterday but now I feel like super light... Julie?

Julie: Yes?

Lorita: Are you the sister of Jamila?

Julie: Of course, Marlo must've told you, he can't hide a secret after all.

Lorita: Where's your-

Julie: What is it?

Lorita was going to ask "Where is your parents?" but then she stopped when she realized that she may change the mood of Julie.

Lorita: Is there other things that your Grandpa taught you?

Julie: Grandpa?... he didn't just taught me, he taught us.

Lorita: About what?

Julie: She taught me how to fight, but he mostly taught me how to help others than to fight, we once gathered, all father's daughters and with their wives including mother, father and us gathered, when we and our cousins are in the same place as grandpa, he tell us stories, even if he's getting old, he still tell us stories, some are his life and adventures, some are stories that he make.

Julie walk towards Lorita and sit behind her, Julie washed Lorita's hair as they speak, a strange flow of energy are flowing in Lorita's hair going straight to her head.

Lorita started to ask more deeper questions.

Lorita: Can you tell me, is there a cousin of yours have black hair and a cowlick that is same as yours?

Julie: Well, Grandpa told me that there is, she turned to a boy.

Lorita: How can you now?

Julie: When I alone, I visited Grandpa and Grandma's house that is almost not being touched, I walk inside and look around, I saw strange books all tied together, it was really strange because there are some book covers that are titled with "Chapter" and some are not. I spent there to read it and might give me clues of what's grandpa's life really is, what grandpa's stories are really true from what he say and what he wrote from the book, there's a piece of paper with names linked that I think that might be a family tree, there's me and my sister, my mother and father, and there's grandpa and grandma. Grandpa and grandma has five daughters and we have two cousins from my grandpa and grandma's daughters.

Lorita: Did you read the rest of the books?

Julie: I was going to but then I heard a scream of a little girl, I was going to help the girl from the wolves that dragging  her away when I saw huge roots started growing onto the ground and kill the wolves, it was much bigger and much stronger force than what I can do at my best, the one that did that was a guy with black hair with a cowlick same the size and position as mine, he was crying as he summon those roots, he calmed down when he killed all the wolves, he looked at me, I saw her eyes glowing green for a second and came back to gray.

Lorita: Do you know who he is?

Julie: She was my cousin who changed herself to a boy, I didn't know she was until I saw a letter behind the family tree. It says

Julie: "If I may not lived for the right time to tell you this, if you're a stranger, please give this to the dryad queen named as Jasmine, if you are one f my daughters or grandchild, I would like you tell an important thing when the right time comes. From Paolo."

Julie: Me and my cousin read it together, I don't know her name that time until we open the letter.

Julie: "Me and my wife hide this secret for years because it might change your life when the time you know this, but I think that you may help than to make you curious, one of your cousin is in trouble, she was being hunted by many because..."

Lorita: What is it?

Julie: I forgot, but I will tell you what happened next. My cousin named Kayne cried and so as I when I read the book, it was titled as "Flower Wall" named after the great wall that have a strange flower I think. I hope you get better and do your best, I can teach you if you like.

Lorita thinks for a second.

Lorita: I'll finish Jamila's teaching first, then I will go straight to you.

Julie: Then okay, let's dry ourselves now, I don't want you to catch a cold.

Lorita wear a clothes that Jamila want her to wear fro now, Julie liked it.

Julie: Lorita?

Lorita: Yes?

Julie: I'm sorry for pushing you so hard, I was the one to blame why my sister train you so hard.

Lorita: That's fine the pain is worth it, I got much better and faster.

Julie: Okay, but we will take it easy so that you will not die, training isn't the only point you are here, it's about my cousin and your mother, yes?

Lorita: Yes, I'll do my best to save both mother and your cousin, keep that in our promise.

Julie: I will.

Lorita was able to be friends with Julie and will be able to learn things from her.

Back in the Kingdom of Laystone.

Knight: Your majesty, the girl was gone.

King: What?!

Knight: We track track the scent of the little girl using the wold riders but it disappeared, the girl must be dead.

King: Did you searched the place where the sent eneded?

Knight: Yes your highness, but we never found a blood nor a sign that she was near by.

King: Poor girl, a lonely mother, what will we say to the guardians of that gir?

Knight: It's hard but we must say it.

Knight: Yes your majesty.

The knight goes away to send the message to the inn.

King: Poor girl, after a bloody rage from the raided village, now only her mother left, I feel sorry for her.

Nora have nothing left to help but to cry, Shawn was so sad that Lorita's mother will wake up without her, Remendor heard the message but he keep helping Lorita's mother because he know that there is someone who will help her, he didn't give up and keeps believing.

0