12: Meetup
898 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having finished her lessons for the day, Erina bade farewell to Rinte.

"Bye-bye! See you tomorrow Rinte!" Erina yelled while waving at the teacher who was leaving the house.

Waving back before closing the gate, Rinte got onto her motorcycle before taking off towards the next place she would be teaching at.

-------------------

Having finished her classes, Erina anxiously waited for Yuiko to arrive for their playdate.

"Mama! When is Yuiko coming?" Erina asked while tugging on Miyuki's arm.

Smiling at Erina's antics, Miyuki replied, "Calm down Eri, Yuiko had a class with Shinji the physical instructor just now, so she should be making her way over here right now. Come on, we'll go sit over there on that couch and wait okay?"

Saying this, Miyuki picked up Erina like a doll and carried over to the couch where she sat down, plopping Erina down right on her lap.

Facing the window that overlooked where Yuiko and her family would be coming in from, Miyuki calmly brushed Erina's hair while sitting on the couch.

-------------------

In another part of the house, Suzuki and Garret were taking a break from their sparring.

"Suzuki, you're improving a lot, however, I think you should also consider incorporating your agility into your fighting style. Currently, your fighting style is more strength-based, which fits you relatively well considering you were born with an above-average body unlike your sister, but this also makes it so your agility and flexibility are largely unused." Garret suggested, in a rare moment of seriousness.

"En, I'll try. I think I could really have some disorienting attacks if I did that." Replied Suzuki, still out of breath from earlier.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to bring this up earlier, but today we are having a party with the Mitsuyas, they'll be showing up soon I think so there's that." Garret blurted, suddenly remembering that he also had promised Miyuki that he would clean up the living room, "Also Suzuki! Come on I have some more training for you! Let's go!"

Sitting up, Suzuki moaned, "More training... Why? What is this 'special training' you have Garret?"

Pulling Suzuki up, Garret smiled widely before exclaiming, "Don't be like that, the 'special training' is... Extra-hard super-duper impossible: Clean the Living room before the Mitsuya's come!"

Groaning Suzuki rebutted, "Papa... Isn't that what Mama wanted you to do... why do I have to help?"

"Because it's character building!" Garret replied before grinning and pulling her along to get the cleaning supplies.

----------------------------

"Oh yeah, Erina?" Miyuki asked while hugging Erina in her lap.

"Hm?" Replied, Erina closing her eyes and leaning back into Miyuki's chest.

"I'm pretty sure that Shousuke is coming today Erina~" Miyuki elaborated running her hands through Erina's hair, "Though I think Suzuki won't like that Shousuke is coming~"

"Yeah... I don't really know why Suzuki doesn't like Shousuke~" Erina agreed, pulling Miyuki's hands out of her hair.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Suzuki and Garret had gotten the cleaning supplies and were cleaning as if their life depended on it.

"Come on, clean! We can do it!" Garret chanted while wiping down the table as if he was trying to set the table on fire with how fast he was going, "Oh yeah by the way I think Shousuke is coming!"

"Yeah, we can do it! We're almost do- WAIT SHOUSUKE IS COMING?" Suzuki yelled suddenly cleaning with much more hate imbued into her sweeping, "I hate that two-faced idiot! He acts all serious around others, but if Yuiko is in the same room, he acts like a completely different person! He's a massive sis-con!"

Chuckling to himself, Garret thought to himself, 'Aiya, can't you see that you are also very similar to Shousuke? Train all day, act all serious around others, but a total sis-con behind closed doors? But it is funny how Shousuke is fine with Suzuki, but Suzuki thinks that Shousuke is the worst person around.'

----------------------

Having waited for a while, the gate finally opened, revealing the figures of the Mitsuya family.

"Mama! They're here! Come on let's go down and meet them!" Exclaimed Erina, full of energy after seeing that the guests were arriving.

"Hai hai, let's go Eri. You don't need to rush, they aren't going to suddenly disappear." Miyuki soothed, not wanting Erina to fall down the stairs in her excitement.

----------------------

Finishing the final bits of cleaning, Suzuki and Garret collapsed out of breath onto the couches.

"Wow, we really did huh?" Asked Suzuki, staring at the ceiling while sprawled out on the couch.

"Yeah... It's hard to believe but I think we did it!" Replied Garret, his voice muffled because he was laying on the couch face down like a dead body.

*Knock knock*

Hearing the knock on the door, both Suzuki and Garret quickly sat up and fixed their appearances before Erina came barreling into the room with Miyuki trailing right behind her.

"Erina! I told you to slow down! I don't want you falling down and hurting yourself!" Yelled Miyuki running after Erina who had just blown past Garret and Suzuki.

---------------------

Running to the door, Erina quickly opened it only to be engulfed by a bear hug from Yuiko.

"Erinaaa I missed you! How was the class with Rinte? Today was your first right?" Yuiko asked while pulling Erina towards Erina's room so they could play and talk at the same time.

"En! Today was my first class with Rinte! How did you know?" Erina questioned while opening the door to her room to let Yuiko in.

"Oh, you didn't know? Well, Rinte goes to my house in the morning before coming to yours, so she told me this morning that today was your first class. Also, while you are under Rinte's instruction, Shinji comes over to my house." Yuiko replied, sitting down on Erina's bed and playing with the pink rabbit plushie on Erina's bed.

Looking over at Yuiko, Erina cried, "Hey! Don't bully Strawberry! He doesn't like you!"

Saying this, Erina took Strawberry from Yuiko's arms before handing Yuiko Blueberry, Strawberry's blue counterpart.

Playing with Blueberry, Yuiko lamented, "Aiya, it's so sad that you can't learn from Shinji, I think you and him would get along so well Erina."

"Yeah, I'm also kind of sad since I wanted to learn martial arts but I'm too weak..." Sighed Erina, scooting over a bit to allow Yuiko to get to her own bed.

Having gotten to her own bed that was permanently in Erina's room for sleepovers, Yuiko suddenly got up and closed the door after seeing Emily just outside the room with a video camera.

Getting out some toys, Erina and Yuiko decided to play for a bit while the adults or older siblings weren't bothering them.

31