35 Bonus: Weightlifting (´◕ ◡ ◕`)
670 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometime during the train ride.

-----------------

"Hey Erina, you mentioned your condition was one of the reasons you wouldn't be going to the martial arts classes right?" Hiroshi asked finishing his turn in the card game.

Giggling, Yuiko turned to Erina and asked, "You sure you want to do this again? Though I do wonder if you have gotten stronger..."

Pouting, Erina replied, "I have gotten stronger, Yuiko! But Hiroshi... yeah I'm pretty weak... does anyone have a weight I can test on?"

Standing up from the couch Vladimir replied, "Yeah I have one of those digital weights, let me go get it real quick."

Coming back with the weight, Vladimir explained, "So this is one of those new weights where you just twist the nob right here and it changes the amount of weight you lift. I don't really know it works, but it does..."

Taking the weight from Vladimir's hands, Erina began testing herself, "Hm, so I can barely lift this 30 pound weight off the ground if I use both of my hands... let's try some other weights..."

Hiding her smile behind her hands, Yuiko whispered to Krystina, "Last time Erina tried this, she couldn't even get the 30 pound weight off the ground..."

Trying various other weights, Erina pouted, and returned to the couch, sighing, "I guess the limit of what I can lift is around 35-40 pounds? That's using both hands and only trying to get it off the ground that is..."

Hiding behind Yuiko, Erina complained, "I totally thought I could do more than that though..."

Patting Erina on the head, Yuiko replied, "It's fine, I bet it's plenty! Don't worry about it!"

Resting her head on Yuiko's shoulder, Erina added, "But my arms also hurt now! Hah...."

Sitting back up on the couch, Erina picked up her cards and asked, "Wanna continue playing now? I already know that all of you stronger than me..."

Hearing the others agree, Erina dealt the cards before sinking back into her pile of cushions and pillows, spending the rest of the afternoon hanging out with her friends.

Here and extra!
I realized I'm spending a lot of these author's notes complaining about random stuff in my personal life... so I'll try and have a bit less of that~
But, how are you readers doing?
I just started the anime Hunter X Hunter! It's a pretty cool anime so far~

18