41: Natsuki’s Warning
545 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Setting down a bowl of candy onto the table that she pulled out of, who knows where, Natsuki began, "So I guess there really are only two people I want you two to stay away from got it?"

Nodding like obedient little ducklings, Erina and Yuiko replied, "Got it!"

Smiling, Natsuki replied, "Good~"

"So," Natsuki explained, "the first one is the Tamer, he's just... weird... so avoid him like the plague..."

"He's a great person, don't get me wrong," Natsuki reassured, seeing the fearful looks on Erina and Yuiko's faces, "He's one of the most selfless people among the commandments... it's just he has a weird tendency... how do I say this..."

Coughing into her hand, Natsuki explained, "He's someone, uh, someone who gets turned on by... by the amount of mana people have... as well as how high their affinity is with various elements..."

"What...?" Yuiko asked, shifting in her seat, "He gets turned on by... how good people are at magic...?"

Nodding, Natsuki sighed, "Pretty much... except he loves seeing people grow into their power... also he usually gets more turned on by boys than girls... and don't even ask, because not even us commandments know, or want to know..."

Focusing more on the candy than the conversation, Erina asked, "So we just stay away from him? Also, should I tell Hiroshi about this?"

"Yeah, you should probably also tell the other people in your group..." Natsuki added while moving the candy bowl a bit further from Erina, "So if you have any questions about the branch of magic that he 'governs' per-say, just come ask me okay? Since Shamanism is pretty closely related to taming, I can answer any questions you have about it~"

Reaching towards the bowl of candy, Erina asked, "So who's the second person you want us to stay away from?"

Stopping Erina's hand, Natsuki admitted, "Well this second person you probably can't really avoid... she's the commandment of ice, Blizzard. She's also not as bad as Tamer though~ so that's good!"

Grabbing some candies for Erina, Yuiko asked, "So what's the problem with her? Because Erina's affinities are definitely going to put her in contact with Blizzard a lot..."

Sighing at the 'friendship' between the two girls, Natsuki explained, "Well she's just envious of the youth you could say~, she's not that old, but she likes doing some weird stuff..."

Giving up and moving the bowl back to the middle of the table, Natsuki continued, "First of all, Bliz likes playing matchmaker... I think it makes her feel like a fairy godmother or something? Second of all, if she sees a heartwarming scene between two young people or something similar, she'll go into this mode... how do I say this..."

"She goes into this mode where she gets nothing done and just squirms around saying how. nice it is to be young..." Natsuki explained while watching Erina take a handful of candy from her now almost empty candy bowl.

Munching on the 'little' amount of candy she had taken, Erina asked, "So just stay away from those two?"

Watching Erina take another handful of candy, Natsuki's eye began to twitch as she answered, "Yup, that's all~"

As Erina began reaching towards the candy bowl again, Natsuki grabbed the bowl before poking Erina's nose while asking with a 'smile', "Young lady~? Don't you think that's enough candy for now~?"

Seeing the hole that Erina had dug herself into, Yuiko stood up while excusing herself, "Well, it was nice talking to you Aunt Natsuki! Also, Erina, I'll wait outside while you and Aunt Natsuki have your 'talk'."

Watching her only lifeline leave the room, Erina stuttered, "U-um... I d-didn't eat that m-much candy Aunt N-natsuki..."

Closing the door behind her, Yuiko sighed, "Whew... I do not want to be there while Erina gets chewed out for eating too much candy again... Bullet dodged!"

Leaning against a wall whistling as a muffled voice scolded another apologizing one, Yuiko began exploring her terminal to pass the time. Turning around as depressed Erina walked out of the door, Yuiko asked, "How bad was it?"

Hugging Yuiko, Erina lamented, "She took all of it... she confiscated all the candy that I hid in my pockets! She even found my hidden pocket!"

Holding Erina's hand while walking, Yuiko replied, "Well you had it coming, didn't you? You almost took twice as much as you usually take~"

"Well..." Erina agreed, "Well, yeah I did have it coming...It's just Aunt Natsuki always has the best sweets with her!"

Giggling, Yuiko added, "Much better than the ones that your mom buys right?"

Nodding as if she was a bobblehead, Erina answered, "Much better!"

"Well anyways Erina, I have a surprise for you~" Yuiko added while reaching into her pocket, "Here! A little bit of candy that I managed to snag from the bowl without Aunt Natsuki noticing!"

Receiving the gift with stars in her eyes, Erina hugged Yuiko while exclaiming, "I love you, you're the best! You're my angel!"

Laughing at Erina's statements, Yuiko replied, "Come on! Let's go back to the others!"

Nodding, Erina answered, "En! Let's go!"

------------

Meanwhile, Natsuki was spending her free time on her phone when she got a notification...

{Alert: You've been added to the 'Yuina Tracking Group'}

Seeing the notification, Natsuki muttered, "What the f*ck is this?"

Entering the group, Natsuki saw the people in the group already, "Why am I being added into this group with little sis, Suzuki, and Emily?"

Calling Miyuki, Natsuki questioned, "Hey Miyuki? Why have I been added to this 'Yuina Tracking Group'?"

Laughing, Miyuki replied, "Well... I dunno~..."

"I know you know Miyuki!" Natsuki replied, "Don't lie to me!"

Laughing even louder, Miyuki tried her best to choke out a reply when Garret's voice answered after taking the phone from Miyuki, "Oh it's just their little group... pretty much those three are spying on the progress between Yuiko and Erina... I tried to stop them but here we are... the group chat is pretty much just to share updates or heartwarming moments between the two girls..."

Speechless, Natsuki replied, "What the f*ck... isn't that just invasion of privacy?"

Getting her phone back from Garret, Miyuki replied, "No! We only post it when we see it! We don't put cameras anywhere!"

Sighing, Natsuki asked, "So why am I in the group then?"

"Well, so you can tell us what happens between them at school of course!" Miyuki answered without a shred of embarrassment, "Since none of us are at the school, we decided that you'll join our little group and tell us!"

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Natsuki asked, "And I don't have any say in this?"

Giggling, Miyuki replied, "Nope~! Bye-bye! I'll call again later~" Before hanging up.

"Wai-..." Natsuki yelled before sighing seeing that Miyuki had already hung up, "What kind of bullsh*t have I been pulled into..."

Some fun stuff! (´ヮ`)
Thanks for reading!
You know, I'm going on a little rant here so skip this if you want, but I don't think books should have bad ending you know?
At least for me, I read book for escapism from real life, to distract me from worries and other stuff, so I want to read some heartwarming happy stuff... but then I read a great book but it's like... half the characters I like die, so I'm just over here even more sad after reading the book!
Ok sorry for the rant...
Thanks for reading~! {´◕ ◡ ◕`}
P.S. My internet is being cucked right now... but here's the chapter!

19