Chapter 32-Training Begins: Part Three
232 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the three left, Shango could only stare at the black disk that they used to exit for a while. Gathering his thoughts, he took Rolla’s advice and headed towards the frozen area to kill the snake-like monster first. Along the way, he thought up many insults to call his three so-called benefactors.

Many thoughts ran wild in his head as he made his way towards his destination. The walk was just what he needed to release all the built-up anguish he held towards the three.

“I will definitely punish Ave and Rolla one day. I wonder what faces both of them will make when the time comes. I can already think of many ways, hehe.” he said to himself, licking his lips like a third-rate villain.

“Rope, yes, rope. I will need a lot of rope, maybe some candle play as well. I have never been a fan of BDSM, but if it’s them, I might become a big fan.” Without Shango realizing it, he had built up quite a bit of resentment towards Rolla and Ave. He knew they were on his side, but they were constantly withholding information from him, which pissed him off.

“And let’s not forget that damn Thorn, I will definitely give him the ass-kicking of a lifetime.”

As soon as he reached the border, he could see a clear line where the frozen area started. Instead of immediately entering the ice area, he took a seat right on the edge of the zone and just stared into the tundra, watching the ice snake move back and forth.

“Now, how in the hell am I supposed to kill that thing?” Shango said out loud.

Rolla told him that this snake-like creature was the weakest of the creatures, and if this was anything, let Pokemon his fire element should be super effective against ice types. He thought about just running in there, launching a barrage of attacks and hope for a miracle to happen, but that thought quickly left his head.

Even though he knew his element, he did not understand how to wield it. He could kind of feel his mana and the mana of others but had no idea what to do with it. Another reason he abandoned that idea is that he had no idea how to use his Artifact Weapon.

Looking down at his hands, he stared at the gauntlets. These were supposed to be his most powerful assets, and yet, he had no idea how to use them. It felt like having a hard dick with no hole to stick it in.

As he continued to stare at his hands, Shango could not help but think of the voice he heard back when he had first picked up the marbles. Even though he could barely recall the voice, he was sure the owner of the voice was still around.

“I guess it could not hurt to give it another shot.” Closing his eyes and crossing his legs, he tried to remove all thoughts from his head and after a few minutes of silence, he said, “Hello, I don’t know if you can hear me, but if you can, could you please answer me? I have something I want to talk to you about.”

After not hearing a reply back after a minute, he continued to speak, “I’m thankful for the gauntlets. They’re cool, really cool, and I dig what you did to my hair. It makes me seem more like the main character, but the thing is, right now I’m in a bit of a pickle.”

Letting out a deep breath, he continued, “Right now, these people have left me in a strange room filled with all kinds of things I have never seen before, and if that was not bad enough, they want me to kill a bunch of monsters without explaining to me how I’m I suppose to do it. I mean, who in the hell gives someone a task without properly making sure they have the tools needed to complete the task. And let’s not get me started on the people who are supposed to be helping me.” Before he knew it, Shango went on a long rant that went on for hours. Just as he finished talking, he heard a faint sound in is head.

“Zzzz.”

Trying his best to focus on the sound, he felt that the sound sounded familiar. “Why does it sound like someone is sleeping in my head?”

“Zzzzzz”

“What the hell!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.

As soon as those words left his mouth, he heard the voice of an old woman in his head.

“Damn, youngin, shut up!”

Hearing an old woman's voice, Shango became ecstatic. He had so many things he wanted to ask her. Just as he was about to speak, she spoke again.

“Here! I already know your situation!” As soon as the old woman spoke, Shango felt something run though his body. He noticed a change in the gauntlets; he could not tell what it was, but they just felt more alive to him.

“Child, right now I don’t have much strength to talk. Just pour your mana into the gauntlets and figure out the rest for yourself. Bye-bye for now. It will be a while until we properly meet, so do your best not to die till then.”

A few minutes went by, and Shango did not know how to feel. He was sure he had gained what he needed to kill those creatures but was still left disappointed.

“Why won’t anyone let me fucking talk!”

9