Chapter Twenty One – Dream
1.4k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After escorting Shango back to his room, Ave and Rolla said their goodbyes for tonight. Just looking at him, they could tell that he was utterly exhausted. Both knew that those who first experience the use of mana have an extreme case of drowsiness for the first night. With that combined with the other events that had happened today, they knew he needed a night of good sleep. Using the last bit of both physical and mental strength, he bid the two goodnight.

When the two were finally gone, and Shango was left in the room, he turned his attention towards his bed, eyeing it like it was a runway model that was willing to give it up.

Not even bothering to remove his clothing, he made his way towards the bed. With each step he took towards his bed, he could feel more strength leave his body. With the last step he took, he collapsed into his bed, barely marking it on to the edge and rolling over. It only took a moment for Shango to drift off to dreamland.

A few hours later, everything was silent in the room, and the only thing that could be heard was Shango’s soft breathing while he was in a deep, comfortable sleep.

It remained like that for a few more minutes until a light blue glow emitted from the ceiling and slowly flow down towards Shango.

Once the blue glow touched Shango, it vanished, and his formerly peaceful face frowned as if he was having a bad dream. What the hell? Shango thought to himself.

Looking around, he was no longer in the room he had spent the last few days in. He was in a circular bed that was two times larger than a king-size bed with red silk sheets that felt like nothing he had ever felt before. Roses were scattered all over the place. The smell was paramount throughout the room; long red candles with sliver bases were floating around the room, lighting the room perfectly.

When he tried to move, he realized that he could not. He couldn’t even talk. It felt like the night hag had got him. Fear had set in. He tried to struggle, but it was useless.

Just as he was about to lose it, he felt the bottom of the bed move. Looking down, he saw a woman whose beauty only could be descrived as otherworldly.

She was a seductress of the highest caliber. Shango knew plenty of top-level beauties, such as Yuki, Ave, and Rolla, but none of them awoke this almost primal instinct to fuck.

She had red hair down her back, half covering her face. She had beautiful, full lips that made a person want to suck on, green eyes that were filled with passion and a body that was just DAMN. She was in a red, almost see-through cloth that just made her even more enticing. She bore a strong resemblance to Jessica Rabbit.

Shango was lost in his thought while looking at this woman. That was until this woman made of sugar, spice, and everything exotic started to crawl towards him. That was when Shango remembered that he could not move or talk and suddenly realized he was completely naked.

She crawled up to where their eyes meet. Licking her lips, she placed her hand on his face and gave him a playful smile, licking her lips once more. She started to slowly trace his face, moving to his chest, next to his abs and finally landing near his little hero.

Taking a look at her face, Shango could see that she was biting her lower lip. It seemed like she was enjoying herself. A hint of anticipation flashed in her eyes.

She first used the back of her hand to caress the tip of his little hero, moving down the shaft and feeling each pulsing vain along the way, all before reaching the base and climbing back up. 

Looking into Shango’s eyes, she firmly grabbed his most prized toy and slowly started to move her hand up and down at a slow pace. Shango could only shake in pleasure.

With her free hand, she placed it on his abs and slowly started to move to his chest while increasing the pace of her other.

The amount of pleasure Shango was receiving was like heaven to him. Any other man would have reached climax from this simple foreplay.

Realizing that Shango was not going to come any time soon, she leaned forwarded and started to lick his nipples.

Fuck! Shango thought to himself, 

For some reason, Shango was able to move a little now and let out little moans mixed in with his heavy breathing. This only served to entice the woman even more.

Removing her lips from his nipple and slowing down her stroking with her hand, she looked Shango in his eyes and flashed him the most bewitching smile that he had ever seen.

Without waiting for Shango to respond, she gave him a deep kiss, intertwining her tongue with his before slowly pulling back, leaving an interlocking trail of saliva from her mouth to his.

Leaning forward, she started to kiss his neck. Then she began to slowly move her head down, leaving marks on his neck and chest before stopping at Shango’s little hero.

She lifted her head, looking at Shango while holding his little hero just an inch away from her mouth. With no words said, it seemed she was able to read his mind.

 “Please. Yes, God. Please do it. For all that’s good in the world, please do it.” Shango wanted nothing else but to release in her mouth. 

As if acknowledging his thoughts, she opened her mouth wider and was getting ready to engulf the tip of his little hero.

“Shango wake up, wake up.” 

“Why is he such a hard sleeper? Rolla, go get Aldusa.”

“Time’s up,” said the mystery woman with a bitter smile.

For the first time during the whole encounter, the woman spoke and with that, she faded away and Shango finally got back in control of his body.

“Wait, wait! Name, please.” Shango had a strong feeling that this was more than just a dream, so he just had to get this woman’s name.

Smiling, she said in the most seductive voice, “Big Red.” and with that, she was gone entirely.

Shango felt a sense of loss, but before he could even think about what had just happened, he felt a familiar force and open his eyes.

“DAMN IT, Aldusa!”

Hello everyone, thanks for reading, I tried to add a bit of sexiness to chapter, I hope I did a good job.

29