Chapter 01 – Making plans
284 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm Marco Phoenix" I said to the blonde woman but I said it loud enough so that the other two groups heard my name. 

"I'll be honest with you all... I just want to live in a place with away from other power struggles between groups. I don't want to join your Brotherhood of Mutants as it will lead to a war, I don't want to join your School of the Gifted since if you want true co-existence you will end up fighting with the brotherhood since both of your visions clash with one another. The Club also doesn't look like a place were I could take little brats to and I'm just a doctor that is tasked to train the brat, I am not a spy or a manipulator... I'll just pretend that I didn't see any of you and leave... thanks for your time." I just ignored them and continue walking.

"Do you think you can train an Omega Level Mutant by yourself brat? One of the two girls is the one I want and I even offer my invitation to you to join me in my mission to bring our Mutant Kind to greatness yet you choose the wrong path. Now hand me that child or else..." He levitates two metal vehicles and they float in place as in waiting in place for his commands.

I entered my hybrid form and the Blue flame cloak covered both brats, two golden long feathers came from my back and wrap both brats, my arms didn't turn to wings... well guess that is something I need to look in to later. I used Armament Haki to cover my cloak and a Golden Metalic aura covered my flames. My arms and legs are also covered in Haki but they don't look like talons like they used to, they look normal but are covered in the same golden. "Or else what?" I said while focusing on all eight of them with my Observation Haki.

I can see the others through my Haki and Xavier has a surprised look for some reason, both his lackeys took a battle stand but the dark skinned woman was looking at the group of Magneto. The Blue skinned woman was looking at me with a playful smile like she wants to see what I can do while the blond haired man was growling at me. Behind me the Shaw fellow was looking at me with his arrogant eyes while Emma is looking at me with calculating eyes while breathing hard, she was also looking mokingly at Shaw for some reason. 

What a bunch of complicated fellows. One of the metal vehicles was sent towards me but I just get out of the way, I can see through Haki that it was not moving in a straight line so didn't just throw it. Dodging the homing projectile is quite easy. Eustass Kid was a lot trickier since he also has Haki along with the metal manipulation powers so he can keep up somewhat with my dodging but Magneto can only brute force his way with his powers.

I moved in closer for a kick but the blonde lackey came forth with surprising speed and grabbed at my leg. Only for his arm to bend in the wrong direction and he was sent flying backwards. He atleast did his job and Magneto barely registered that I kicked at him. The blue woman came at me and try to steal the vessel from me. After jumping out of the way of another one of those metal vehicles I took my distance I felt a bunch of tremors from the ground.

My Haki told me but I couldn't react in time. What the hell... "You just felt for my trap boy... But don't worry I will take good care of that girl." Magneto said and a bunch of metal bars came from the ground. I saw that my legs were gonna be pierced by thouse bars. But then I felt someone grasped me with an invisible hand. Using my Haki I looked at the whole group and I can see both Emma and Xavier fighting over who gets to keep me while the dark skinned woman throw conjured some lightning near Magneto to stop his metal spears from killing me.

I broke free from the invissible hands and landed near Emma and Shaw. I saw how Shaw lifted both his hands and then stepped on the ground releasing a massive ammount of energy forward and the whole are was blown up. Emma took this chance to use her powers to tell me in my mind her plans. I don't know if she is telling me the truth or not but I don't have much of a choice she offer me to protect and help trained the brat if I help her with some tasks and we just get out of here. For now I guess I will be going to this Club while I think of something. I don't know anyone in this world nor do I have a place to stay...

We started moving and then we entered a black vehicle that looks longer than the ones that Magneto threw at me. I returned to my normal self and stepped in the vehicle while carrying both sleeping girls. I'll bring the brat home after they wake up and think how I can get the Vessel to stay with me... Wonder if she will deside to stay with me for ten years... I really don't know how to act around kids and I highly doubt these people who work at a club now any better...

"So do you want to join our Secret Club? I wasn't kidding when I offer the White King seat." Emma said to me while smiling kindly though I can see her cold calculative eyes watching me. She isn't interesting in taking the Vessel but instead want a fancy bodyguard.

"I heard you are a doctor. Is that the true nature of those blue flames of yours? The didn't felt hot, you are also quite the able fighter since you held yourself really well while you were also protecting those two kids on your shoulders. You even look like you have experience fighting in both the ground and in mid air." Shaw looks at me with a shallow smile and his arogant eyes.

"Even if I look like this I am actually 48 years old. And yes my flames are for healing, as long as my target is breathing I can get them back on their feet." I told him and he now looks a bit less arrogant and a bit surprised, his smile intensified. Emma was a bit shoked but quickly got back to being her normal self... 

I can see her focused on me but after she told me her plans on my mind I made a shield of flames protecting my mind from intrution, there were some enemies that could read thoughts and even implant instructions inside an unsuspecting victim. Phoenix said she will protect her Vessel's mind so she is probably fine.

The Vehicle started moving, and I had to reel in my surprised face but both of them found out but decided to ignore me. Need to train some more I guess... back in the Grand Line only power matters but I also had my family to look after my back.... I just needed to focus of protecting them and killing my enemies, they did all the information gathering.

I closed my eyes, but keep my Haki in full alert. I don't know their full powers... Shaw can make stuff explode while Emma can talk telepathically... That is all I know I don't know if they know any martial arts, I can use my Haki so I guess it also a thing here.

After a while we reached their club, the Hellfire Club says on the sign with some glowing lights. Stepping out of the vehicle I walk in front with both kids, we turned right after entering and pass through two bodyguards. We reached an internal section with a bunch of doors but we went to the elevator. Another guard called the elevator and we went inside, reminds me when I went with my family to the Grand Tesoro, were there was a huge cassino and their hotels had them maybe there were other places but the elevator weren't that common.

Shaw and Emma were talking to themselves and I just close my eyes and starting consentrating and thinking of my game plan, when the elevator stopped and the doors open. There were more doors and we went to one.

"This will be your new room, though when your servises are called for we will be waiting for you to return the hospitality. There are two rooms with a queen size bed on each and their own bathroom, if you are hungry or need anything you can call one of our maids using that service phone. There is also a living room with a home theater set-up...." She went on and speak about a bunch of some of the inventions she had for us here, there is even an exercise area, a pool area, a recreational activity area, the cassino, the bar and the buffet down bellow.

"Any questions Mr. Phoenix?" Emma asked my and I shaked my head and step forward, closing the door behind me. I am so freaking tired... we fought for almost three days non-stop, for this Dragon Devil fruit and now I cannot even use it, I don't know if the fruit will dissappear if we don't consume it, atleast I don't know if it will wait 10 years, I already ate the Phoenix Devil fruit so I can eat it... whatever I will think of something afterward... 

I placed both girls in one of the rooms and I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower my body isn't the same from when I was 15, like the Phoenix told me... my muscles are really lean and pronounced with no fat anywhere,  also I am bigger bellow too... guess she really wants a breeding horse for when she wakes up... though I used to do it a lot back in the days...

I finished my shower and used my flames to dry my body, put on my pants and went to my bed after putting my leather bag and blue sash on top of the dresser. I just want to take a quick nap... so freaking tired...

My shirt and sandals turned to ash along with my glasses, though I don't need them any more... I also need to get new clothing... just a quick nap...

10