Chapter 03 – Damn brats
238 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were sitting while eating breakfast on the dinning table both brats were chatting and laughing. 

"Okay so first of all, name's Marco, so how may I call you brats?" I asked them still a little perplexed at the little thief.

"Me first, I am called Annie and I'm sorry about the apple... I guess I ate your cultivation resource, so let me repay you somehow." The little thief said confidently, now that it is as dark I took a look at her, she has dark brown spiky hair to about her shoulders along with a pair of small horns growing on top of her hair and sky blue eyes. She has an athletic build and look quite fit for a 10 year old brat.

"Guess I'm next, I'm Jean Grey but you can call me Jean. Thanks for bringing us in this world, are we your new disciples or... your future... brides..." What is she going on about? The Vessel is a red haired girl with emerald green eyes, she is also a bit fit though not as much as the little thief over. The Phoenix aura inside her is glowing warmly around her body but it was concentrating more on her forehead.

"Well brats, I was sent from another world to babysit red over there and to train her on controlling her powers better. I was planing on returning little thief over there home after little red there clam her tits after the accident with the metal vehicle that hit her friend... I don't know were you got the idea that I brought you brats over to a new world or something." I told them and their faces go to myriad of different expresions...

"But mr. Pineapple head, that apple thing which tasted horrible by the way, was out of this world it looked so pretty and weird." The brat had the gall to called me...

"Mmm Marco, don't take it personally but your hair kinda looks like the crown of a pineapple." Even the Vessel....

"Listen up brats... one more word on the state of my hair and I'll just leave and let you brat fend for your self in this world..." I said with a sterm face and they both looked scared, the thief feels like she will dissappear from existence while the Vessel started glowing brighter...

"Now listen here brats, I am not that good with little brats, my training is a bit rough bit quite efficient. Back in my world I was a doctor so I can break your bodies with hard training and then use my powers to rebuild you girls back up. I trained a lot of the new guys back in the good old days." I said still having the same stern face, but with different reactions this time... Little thief has stars on her eyes while the Vessel was blushing hard... really...

"Listen here you little thief, I don't know how you passed unnoticed by my Observation Haki but that fruit you ate gives you the ability to turn either partially or completely into a dragon. A bunch of people died just for this fruit back in my world both good and bad, and you just ate it like it was some candy... you better take responsability and train hard. On the up side, the previous owner of that fruit became nearly unkillable so your potential should be quite high now, that is assuming the fruit works the same in this world." I explained to her and she feels like she is glowing with excitement.... probably doesn't know the gravity of what she did...

"As for you, Vessel, you have the powers of a Phoenix, which are similar to mine, though you can make stuff float around you too, so there is a lot to do. There are others organizations after you two so going back to your parents right now might put them in danger, so once you have the strength to protect yourself aswell as those around you, you will be able to see them again if you want. A Phoenix is meant to be free without worries, but to be complete free you require strength, you also need to be careful not to turn into a tyrant or become arogant, remember that there is always something bigger out there. The sooner you master your powers the sooner I can return to my world." The thief nodded fast and secure, but the Vessel is a bit dejected about the idea of not seeing her parents... I was out of my house when I was 8 so I don't know.

"Well the regiment will start with just physical training for now, I was informed that there is a special gym for people like us, so I'm gonna push you brats to your limits." I said finishing my breakfast.

"You said other organizations... are we..." Before little red finished I nodded.

"So where do we start? Fighting Monsters? Clearing Dungeons? Doing some crazy cultivation technique?" I stopped her with my hand and motioned at the table for them to finish their breakfast and they blushed a bit and resume eating.

----------------------------------------------------

Now this is a nice training area, there are some wheights a large open area where I can make then do some push-ups and sit-ups, aswell as some abs exercises, since lower body strength is more important than arm stregth in a real fight, specially for females. There are some ropes for them to climb and then there are those weird looking machines, I can see some people running on top of them and others are pulling on strings. 

Usually I would just let the new comers run for their life for two hours straight but this should simulate the runing aswell as keeping an eye out for them, at ten years old, I could carry 80 kg wheights while I run, though I already had about a year and a half worth of physical training and they are starting from zero right now. Though that little thief looks like she atleast like to exercise herself. The area is well illuminated so we can even train here at night, oh the joy of training the body.

"Now listen brats we will start with something simple, I want you to do basic push-ups until you feel like your arms are turning to liquid and you can muster anymore strength. I want to see your upper limits, start when you are ready, I also acompany them and do push ups, it has been a while, though my body wheight isn't enough to push my arms and my flames heal any fatigue I acumulate.

After about an hour they are both at it, little thief over there is still doing push-ups with gusto like her weight isn't enough to push her, little red is covered in her golden red aura. Maybe she is enhancing herself, the little rascal. They also seem to be talking with their eyes.... like I heard of twins with said ability but these two brats must been really closefor them to share such bonds.

There is a crowd around us. But it doesn't matter, "Alright how about we do an hour of sit-ups." We will need to go shopping for clothing, though I don't know how much I can buy with my 56 golds.... guess I will have to resort to piracy in this world too, though bullying civilians is boring. Maybe there are other mafia groups, they should have some Bellies with them or whatever the coin in this world si called... 

There is a red skyned butler looking man watching the Vessel with interest in his eyes and some othere were not that happy that I was pushing the two brats so hard but an hour of both push-ups and sit-ups should be ok for begining, after the hour passed both brats are on the floor trying to catch their breath, I just extended my flames forth and cover them. I can see some people ready to punch me and one even took a swing at me but my Haki warned me and I dodge and tripped him. I am just ignoring their insults and the red skinned man is looking horrified at the blue fire.

"Why?" He asked, "becaused they were tired?" He continued while grindding his teeth.

"Well yes, if I wanted to continue the training I would need to hurry up." He wasn't too happy though I don't know what is his problem I retracted my flames and the two brats were both laughing. "If you have strength to laugh, then you also have strength for some abs training. On your back and an hour of abs crunch go." They just get to it in a hurry. And the peanut gallery started wispering stuff about me, "Next time someone try to interfere I will be forced to brake a limb or two." I just ignore their angry growls and what not and just focused on their training. 

After another hour they were on the floor again and I used my flames to heal them and clean them. "Lastly I want you girls to do an hour of side steps, do thre steps to one side, then return to your starting possition, then repeat the process until you drop or the hour is up, the we head to the buffet, now start!" I gave then some minor encouragement. 

"What exacly is that blue flames of your if I may ask, sir." The red skinned buttler man while watching the brats run from side to side.

"Bassically I am repairng and healing their bodies, it count as tempering since the exercise will brake their muscles and bones and then I just repair them back to new, making them grow stronger but keeping their smaller mlre flexible muscles and joints, since having a huge muscle mass, it's just a negative on both actual strength, speed, flexibility and health. The exception bein having super strength to overpower said weaknesses in an actual fight." I said and he is sweating a bit.

"Let's say that there are two fighter one is a bulky man with hugh muscle and super strength capable of crushing the other fighter into a pulp and the other is a fast lean man with just enough strength to break the neck of the first person. We are not assuming the environment, weapons nor any other skills or powers they could possess, just raw stats. Who has the highest chance of walking out alive?" I asked him not bothering to wait for his answer and just continue watching their training, wonder if they will hate me after the training is over, I wonder how it will affect their social skills, though atleast after the training regiment is complete, they should live long enough to atleast aquired some social skills on their own... 

What will I tell the boys back home after I return without the Dragon Devil Fruit...

8