Chapter 5
2.5k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The interview results came out on the spot and Han Yun was on the list.

Everyone else was very happy but he was the only one who was indifferent and paralyzed.

Han Yun is quite insightful in his heart when he saw everybody cheering with joy. What's so difficult about it, that it's worth cheering for in happiness?

He managed his expression and as soon as he went out, he was seen by Chidong who held him up: "Han Yun, come here."

Han Yun stopped to look at him, but he didn't go.

He don't listen at the whim of others.

After seeing him still, Chidong was stunned before shouting angrily, "Are you deaf? I said come here!"

Han Yun ignored him and went down the stairs as he walked. When there's no other person to be seen beside him, his face twisted uncontrollably into a bright smile. I'm the best!

As a result, he went to the parking lot but he didn't see Sun Wenyan's car. Instead, the parking space of Sun Wenyan's BMW was another red car.

He took out his mobile phone and found out that Sun Wenyan sent him a message: "I have a few things to handle at the company, why don't you take a cab after your interview, did you forget the password for my door?"

Who knows what your code is?!

Han Yun was lost for a moment. How to get a cab? Based on his memory, he clicked an app on his phone, and after opening the software smoothly, he stared at the screen without knowing what to do.

There was too much memory in his head last night. He also had a lot of things on his mind.

He stood still, staring blankly at the vast, depressing parking lot.

The air was so stuffy that he frowned.

Then he couldn't help remembering his Manchu carriage, no matter where he went, the procession was huge, and the servants who were waiting in front and behind him always worries if he gets really hot or cold. So he thought as he was standing, it's harder to be alone.

But now...

It is better if... he's not alone.

Han Yun felt genuinely alienated from his feet.

At this moment, a car without a roof stopped in front of him. Han Yun knows that this is called a roadster. The driver was a gentle and handsome man, looking like he was about thirty, with a tear mole under his eyes and his black hair was deposited at his neck.

Han Yun was envious of his thick hair.

This is the man with the longest hair he has seen in these days. This seems to be the case here, with almost all men shaving their short hair.

The man looked at Han Yun with a smile on his face: "Waiting for a car? I can give you a ride."

Han Yun also looked down at him and felt that the other party was familiar, but he couldn't dig him out from his memory quickly.

It should be someone that the original owner knew.

He was unsure, but the other party got out of the car and pulled the door of the co-pilot open, "Get in the car."

The man looked at him with a thoughtful expression and raised an eyebrow, "Han Yun, you don't know me?"

His words made Han Yun realize that he might really be an acquaintance. He yelled, "I know." Then he got into the front passenger seat.

The man started the car, and with a sigh, he said: "I haven't seen you for three years. I just saw you and thought I was wrong."

Han Yun was afraid of saying the wrong thing so he just nodded.

The man clicked the steering wheel with his finger: "Where do you live?"

Han Yun didn't have to think about the address.

When the other party picked up the phone to enter the navigation position, Han Yun only vaguely found the identity of the man from his memory.

This is the Asian supermodel with a certain international reputation.

Strictly speaking, it's not an acquaintance of the original owner.

He used to be Song Lin, but now he's Hugo · Song.

Three years ago, when the original owner entered the modeling company, the two worked together for a while, but Song Lin was already a supermodel at that time, and even held ten points of shares in the company.

Song Lin has taught classes to models who just entered the company- and that's where the two met.

Soon after, the company's top management exposed a scandal, a deep-seated fire, where everyone in the company thought they were about to lose their jobs.

Song Lin, who was involved, evaporated overnight.

One year later, the original owner reported in New York Fashion Week that he saw Song Lin appearing on the stage of young designer Alexander Wang.

Facing the wind, Song Lin's long hair was blown up, and with one hand holding the steering wheel, he casually asked: "Still at Moss?"

The name of the agency that Han Yun signed was changed after the scandal broke and was recapitalized and taken over by a Singapore model management company.

Over the years, it has become bigger and bigger, and has become one of the top model agency companies in China.

Han Yun hummed again. Since he is not familiar with the other party, he's afraid from lifting his lips.

He looked at Song Lin's black hair, and the more he looked, the more envious he became.

When Song Lin saw him, he smiled gently: "I saw the information you signed up for the Typhoon T. I was asked to be the judge when the organizers asked me to come back."

"You know, when I was training new people in the company three years ago, I was impressed with you, you had great potential. You seem a little taller than you were then though." He sighed, "It's just a shame there's no good opportunity."

"It's a fair game, a good game. It's a good chance for you."

He said a lot, but Han Yun remained calm and indifferent, he did not take the initiative to talk to himself or even ask for a phone call but his eyes were very keen, which made Song Lin feel dramatic.

Just now in the parking lot of the International Trade Corporation, he noticed Han Yun when he got in the car. At first, he didn't recognize him. After he drove the car close, Song Lin saw his amber eyes that were more transparent than most ordinary people, and that's where the light struck his head.

He had only looked at the sponsors, and had turned over dozens of models that the Moss Model Management had chosen.

Han Yun's qualifications are very ordinary, but his face is quite memorable. He has big white eyes and is born with a gentle and sweet temperament. In the model industry, this look of temperament, the road is too narrow, only suitable for girls' magazines.

And then he looked through his résumé, and, as expected, he has made pages and covers for a number of romance magazines in recent years, walking through a few shows he has never heard of.

As a result, when he saw the person, Song Lin found that he was completely different from the photos and his fuzzy memories. He stood in the middle of the parking lot, in the dark light, like the little prince of any country that came down from the altar with depression.

—Han Yun has completely changed.

That's why he stopped the car and drove him by. 

As soon as they arrived at their destination, Song Lin handed a business card to Han Yun, and with a profound smile: "Please contact me whenever you need help."

The business card was very elegant, and the English name was carved and signed freely, Han Yun walked into the neighborhood and threw it into the trash.

He quickly found the unit building, which seemed to have become instinct, without him having to think too much.

This single apartment is a unit that the original owner changed only four months ago. Rented for half a year, the unit is small and every decoration is simple, but the rent is very high.

Han Yun removed the frames on the table and on the wall, mostly from photos taken by the original owner with his ex-girlfriend, Ding Sui, and even from his cell phone case were self-portraits of Ding Sui.

He stuffed them all into a drawer, turned on the TV, and stared at the costume drama.

The antique scenes on TV made him feel more familiar, but his heart became lonely, and he felt more pitiful and wronged. He curled up on the small sofa, and unknowingly tilted his head to sleep without even eating.

Because he has long been accustomed to being served and cared for by someone, and is accustomed to the days when he would stretch his clothes and open his mouth for a meal, he was now asked to do this all by himself, yet he is very unaccustomed to it, and even subconsciously ignores it.

When he ascended to the throne, he was still a child who was no exception. Han Yun could not be the emperor under the system of eldest son but after his father, the emperor died, His Royal Highness also died on the second day of ascension. At this time, the country leader Fu Yuan, who was calling for wind and rain in the imperial court, forged the widow, abolished the elders, and brought the immature Han Yun to the throne.

From the beginning, he thought that Fu Yuan was just trying to manipulate himself and let himself be his puppet.

Even after he was in power, the young Han Yun knew nothing about state affairs, knew neither about civil and military affairs, nor about the Imperial Assembly, yet the teacher taught him hands-on, but Han Yun was still totally ignorant about governing the country and was not interested in it, and was only concerned about leisure.

Therefore, the regime is still in the hands of the state master. While pampering Han Yun, he also taught him how to govern the country and how to become a wise man.

At first, Han Yun thought he wanted to be a minister. He was very afraid of him. He was fearing his gaze, which was always visible, coupled with his fierce reputation, made Han Yun beware of him.

Later, Han Yun discovered that he was the only loyal official he could trust.

When Han Yun woke up in the middle of the night, the TV was still on. Han Yun sat up and poured water on a cup to satiate his thirst. He opened the refrigerator where the original owner always took out the food. As soon as the door was opened, the cold came out from the inside.

He was very afraid of the cold, instantly, he reached for his two peaches and quickly closed the refrigerator.

There were many missed calls on the phone, all of which were from Sun Wenyan, and Han Yun didn't bother it. He nibbled at the peaches while switching the channels.

The show is called "Hundred Schools of Lectures", and the theme of this issue is about the top ten ministers in ancient times.

The instructor in a black Zhongshan suit¹ says: "...The Chinese teacher, who served three emperors, was the youngest in history. From the time of the Yuan dynasty, he was fully trusted by the emperor and thus was able to assume power, but he did not do any serious business, harassing his neighbors, waging war, stirring up people's lives and causing great chaos."

"Even so, Emperor Yuan still trusted him very much."

Han Yun was stunned.

This Yuan emperor is not his father emperor?

The instructor breaks the fan out of his hand and says: "After the death of Emperor Yuan, Emperor Hui of the Prince came to power, but this man was unlucky and was taken away by his soul the next day, and then Emperor Jing, who was only 12 years old, came into power."

"It's strange to say that after Emperor Jing came to power, the smoke of gunpowder calmed down, the people lived and worked in peace and contentment, and the country was in a fine state, and compared with his father, Emperor Yuan, the young Emperor Jing was more like a great monarch."

    Han Yun was blushing. The Manchu civil and the military knew that he was an outrageous puppet, and his prime minister let his ignorance weep.

"Jing Emperor died when he was only seventeen years old. What is strange is that the state teacher also disappeared after Emperor Jing died. No one knows where he went. There is a field record that he buried Emperor Jing."

Hearing this, Han Yun completely choked.

4