Chapter 7
2.5k 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the case of language insufficiency, Han Yun got along with the children for a few days and even sat down to eat candy. Although it is impossible to communicate, the interpreter will convey the words of the guide when training on the runway.

Rehearsals don't need makeup, just the changing of clothes. After a few days of rehearsal, the show's director temporarily switched them in order to let them go. And the reason Han Yun insisted on coming every day was not just that the job was easy, that it was not a brain drain, but that there was plenty of food on the long dining table in the background.

If it weren't for these foods, Han Yun really didn't know why he came here every day, and people were living beings, wouldn't they expect to eat with a bite?

In the afternoon, as he walked out the backstage while looking down and playing with his mobile phone, Han Yun was enthusiastically dragged into a part-time fashion model group by several of his peers who thought he was a newcomer: "There's a lot of interview information in there, and we've been looking for a lot of jobs in the group before."

Han Yun looked at it, it is indeed a lot of information on interview jobs, there are many interesting buzzwords, and he has learned a lot. Then he replied, "I'm not going to be a model."

One of his colleagues was surprised to see him: "You're going into the entertainment business?"

Han Yun shook his head: "I don't know."

His face was dazed, and his colleague asked: "Transfer? Where?"

Han Yun fondly imagined that he had been an emperor, and of course he had to do a job that was almost decent, and he waved himself to think again.

Then his colleague asked him: "If you can rely on your face, why do you rely on your talent?"

Soon, he was baptized by the socialist values ​​in his mind.

He gradually began to understand that either he would die or he would have to follow the rules and become the original Han Yun, work to earn his expensive rent and food.

He went out backstage and saw a familiar car.

"It's going to be recorded in a few days, and you haven't called me."

Song Lin said he was invited to dinner, so Han Yun got in.

His eyes drifted unconsciously into the hair of others, and he wandered out: "Oh, forget it."

"What do you want to eat?" Song Lin decided to bring up the subject, since anyway the person is in his car already.

"Whatever you want," Han Yun paused, and the setting sun crossed his face. A little light came out of his eyes, "Anything's delicious."

Song Lin laughs: "Okay, then I'll take you to eat dinner. I haven't been back in three years, I've forgotten."         

Han Yun also said, "I don't eat western food."

Song Lin: "Then I will take you to a private restaurant next to the Forbidden City. I heard that the chef there is an imperial cook who cooks for the emperor."

"Imperial chef?" Han Yun recalled that he once had extravagant meals a day, and was filled of expectations as he thought of it.

Song Lin laughs: "It's hard to say whether it's true or not."

When he arrived at the restaurant, with only one bite, Han Yun knew it was not a true chef, even if it was not a true story.

Although he was disappointed in his heart, he soon got better, and self-consolation tasted good, always better than eating peaches.

"It's okay, isn't it?"

Han Yun's words were simple and straightforward: "It's a little old, and the soup is a bit fishy."

Song Lin couldn't eat at all and laughed: "Thousands of plates and you're still a tough talker, eat." He looked at the elegant dining movements of Han Yun and was a little surprised, he felt that his eyebrows were so picturesque, his skin was like jade, and he really looked like a beauty coming out of the painting.

Han Yun was somewhat embarrassed when he finished listening to it. After all, it was someone who was paying for the money. He self-examined himself for a second and did not speak.

The food was hot, and Song Lin pulled out his leather tendon to tie up his hair. The envy in Han Yun's eyes could not be crushed, and he also wanted to. As soon as Song Lin saw his bright, water-filled eyes, his heart swayed slightly, and his voice was lowered a bit: "Han Yun, are you going to the show tomorrow? Then you can go to my place tonight. I have been in Hanzhenyuan for two months, it's quiet there. "

He watched Han Yun: "Tomorrow I'll take you to the show and I'll sit in the front row to watch you."

He didn't send him an invitation, but at this level, he wanted to go backstage without saying hello, and if he volunteered his agent to contact the brand, he could immediately get a first-row seat.

Looking up at him, Han Yun said: "You're trying to sneak up on me?"

Song Lin: "..."

Song Lin never thought that Han Yun would be so direct and still managed to remain so calm that it almost seemed to hint an aberration, as if it were not the first time... Song Lin's pretty sure a lot of people told him that already.

After a few seconds of silence, Song Lin responded brightly: "I'm a judge of Typhoon T and you're going to compete, with your strength and my influence, I can at least keep you in the top three. This competition is not the same as before, even my agency is paying attention to it, and I am going to pick a few outstanding models from the competition."

Song Lin signed the contract abroad, and is one of the top ten model agencies in the world.

"You want opportunities? I can recommend many first-class opportunities for you, I can even let you go to the New York Fashion Week. I know a lot of big designers- this is something that others can't give you."

"And I want to develop a long-term relationship with you."

"Long-term hidden rules?"

Song Lin: "... "

What this person said was so straightforward, he wanted to say what he was wanted.

"You don't suffer. You are in my heart and you followed me. I'll feed you. I can take you to the United States for development. I can also pay the liquidated damages for the company."

Han Yun signed three years ago. The contract expires in two years. He was also a veteran of the company and knows that his liquidation penalty is not much.

Song Lin thinks the conditions are very generous. He is only thirty years old and has good physical strength in all aspects. There's no reason for Han Yun to refuse.

Han Yun gave a faint whisper, perhaps because his pupils were shallow, and at this time it looked he was piercing ice glares at Song Lin, cold.

"You can't afford me." He knew the meaning of the hidden rules, which he had in his mind.

"How do you know I can't afford it?"

Han Yun: "Did you steal a battery car to support me?"

"..." Song Lin always felt Han Yun's gaze... as if he was looking at a poor man. The corner of his mouth twitched. Don't you know that you're talking to a person with tens of millions of endorsements?

Although those tens of millions of endorsements are all uncharacteristic, he can't take the job.

Song Lin understood that Han Yun didn't mean it, and he didn't think that he was brainless, but probably just to humiliate himself.

There was a trace of anger on his face: "Then why have you been like that in the car?"

"What?" Han Yun lost his thoughts and wiped his mouth slowly.

"You keep looking at me."

Han Yun glanced at his pigtail: "Oh, I see your hair growing very well."

Song Lin: "???"

Han Yun stood up: "I'm done. Take a step," then he turned around and went to the front desk to pay the bill.

He had no money in his card, but Han Yun went to withdraw the diamond ring that had been bought for his girlfriend by the original owner, and after their meal, the bill was returned.

The balance is ten yuan.

Even so, he still settled the bill. Not only because the original owner was in a position to do so, but also because he did. He was refreshed and worried at the same time. He never thought that he would worry about the money one day.

When Song Lin came out, he was planning to pay when he heard that his account had been settled, and his face completely darkened.

After the Mayoral show was set up overnight, the models rushed to the show in the morning to rehearse, which was set on the outdoor lawn and had a sun shed decorated with greenery and flowers and feathers. The whole show was romantic and fresh, almost like a wedding scene.

Because his clothes were a nightgown, everyone had shoes to wear, but Han Yun and Louis Jr. had no shoes and walked barefoot.

Generally, models don't eat anything and only drink a small amount of water before the show. Han Yun is not aware of this. When sitting and putting on makeup, Louis stood next to him and shared his cranberry cookies with him. Han Yun was so happy that he ate it. Han Yun had his hands on Louis's soft hair and touches them lightly.

So adorable. Han Yun smiles.

Even if they can't communicate, the relationship between them is great.

The press conference was held at 6 pm, the show was at 6:30 pm, the first half was for boys and the second half was for girls, and after 7 o'clock was the celebration party.

At 6 pm, the waiting room was in a mess, and the children were crying everywhere. The guide relentlessly reiterated the music, the spotting, the order, the rhythm, and the stride, letting the staff repeatedly check the clothing accessories on the little models.

The show guide said loudly: "Don't make mistakes on your own route, don't mess up the pace!"

During the runway show, the director will always keep a tight control of the distance between the model and the model in the backstage. As long as there is no mistake on the runway, it will be like rehearsing.

But there are so many small models on the scene that everything is unknown.

No one noticed that before the show began, a few tiny needles had been inserted into the grass, which were in the model's path and were hidden deep, and if you were wearing shoes, no one would feel it.

-

The author has something to say: If you have not come out yet, you should set up a flag and lie on your side ⊙▽⊙

t/n: next update, the ml shows his appearance! dudududu!!! or i guess so, be ready ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

6