Chapter 10
2.5k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing this, Han Yun opened his eyes again. This time he didn't know what to say. He thought that the teacher had committed the following offense, but he didn't have the energy to argue with him, so he scolded him out weakly.

Soon after, Han Yun fell asleep in a state of confusion, and the eunuch, who was on guard outside the palace, was afraid to come in all night after his initial instructions and did not know what the emperor and the national teacher were discussing.

They didn't know that in the middle of the night, the teacher fell asleep on the dragon bed.

Han Yun seems to have noticed that the feeling of someone around him is completely different from sleeping alone.

The next day, Han Yun came up, but found that his illness had gone off overnight, and he felt refreshed, as if he had never been ill, and even better.

He sat up in a huff, and the maid came in to wait for him to change, Han Yun asked: "Where is the national teacher? When did he leave?"

"Your Majesty, Lord Fu left at dawn."

The courtiers claims that the national teacher was ruthless and that he killed innocent people. These words kept coming to Han Yun's ears, but he can imagine how he behaves and how much he offends his colleagues.

However, Han Yun believed that the teacher was very good.

When Han Yun woke up from an old dream, his body felt warm, like in his dream, in the early morning of the day when he was seriously ill.

He had just finished his work yesterday and had a rest for the next two days, and the day after tomorrow was the first match for "Typhoon T," but Han Yun had not yet decided whether or not to go.

Han Yun sat up lazily and rubbed his eyes to open the bathroom door. The big dog squeezed out of the crack of the door. When Han Yun saw something suddenly burst out, he almost jumped: "What dog!"

A few seconds later, he remembered that he seemed to have taken in a dog last night.

During the day, the dog's fur was prettier and his eyes were very smart, and Han Yun felt as if the dog were a bit like a wolf, for some reason.

The big dog circled Han Yun's leg a few times. He squeezed out some toothpaste and went to the toilet, holding down his pajamas with one hand before shouting with the toothbrush inside his mouth when he saw the dog watching him: "Don't look, turn around!"

The big dog looked at him with its head bent, and then went with his back, wagging his tail.

At first glance, Han Yun felt that the tail was a bit like a fox.

This animal is really weird. Let's say it's a dog. It looks like a deer and it also looks like a wolf, but its tail is like a fox.

Han Yun pulled on his trousers and turned on the faucet to wash his face when he suddenly found a hair standing on his forehead- his hair had grown overnight.

He reached out his hand and cocked his head, confused.

However, although it was longer than yesterday, it was not enough to tie it up. Han Yun didn't give up, he worked hard in the mirror for a few minutes when his rubber band broke.

Han Yun died.

After a few more minutes, Han Yun was somewhat surprised to find that the pinholes on his soles were gone, but he didn't think too much. After all, it was such a small wound that healed overnight and it was not difficult to understand.

Only when Han Yun saw a pair of underwear that was hanging on the small balcony did he realize that something was really not right.

Am I having amnesia?

He did not wash it last night, only did he plan to wash it today!

Who did it?

Who touched his underwear?

While Han Yun was thinking hard, the big dog came to his side and made a hungry whine. Han Yun's attention was diverted. He opened the refrigerator, took out the last few ham sausages, bite them open with his teeth, and just peeled off the packaging, the big dog came up and swallowed the ham sausages.

Han Yun: "..."

This dog has a long throat and can swallow a ham sausage in just one bite.

As he fed the dog, he said, "I'm fine today, and I'll go down and ask if there's any missing dogs. You're such a good dog that must be very favored at home. Your family must be in a bad shape now."

He held his chin, his tone was very light: "I'm different. Although I am the monarch of a country, I'm afraid everyone would want me to die."

"I'm dead, they must be very happy, and they're all looking forward to sit on my position..." His hand became hot and humid, and Han Yun's voice stopped. He looked down and saw the big dog was licking his finger. He was startled and hurried: "This is Laozi's hand! If you eat me, you'll lose your paws!"

The dog innocently put his head on Han Yun's lap and looked up at him. Its dark eyes glimmering, which made him feel very familiar.

Han Yun hesitated, and slowly put his hand on the dog's head: "Good boy."

In the morning, he ate shaxian¹ downstairs and asked around again, without losing the dog.

Shaxian is a general term for snacks, or delicacies.

The gatekeeper of the community said: "There is a stray dog ​​base in Qiliqu. Many people go there to adopt dogs."

He glanced at the dog that Han Yun was holding: "What kind of breed? It looks weird..."

"He's a good boy." Han Yun said.

Gatekeeper: "Then you can send the dog, but if no one ever adopts it, I heard it will be fed to death."

The community gatekeeper looked at Han Yun and was reluctant to say, "Most of the dogs were lost by your resident. Post a notice, or wait downstairs for a while, maybe the owner might show up."

When the sun was high, Han Yun stood with the dog at the elevator entrance, waiting for half an hour, and eventually ran out of patience.

When entering the elevator, a middle-aged woman ran quickly, squeezed into the elevator that was about to close, stretched one foot to block the elevator from closing, and shouted, "Baby, hurry up! Here!"

Han Yun saw a brown teddy running into the elevator with small steps- it was the one who was peeing next to his feet that day.

It seemed to be scared by the big dog. The teddy dog ​​hid behind the owner tremblingly. The owner also saw the big dog in the elevator, and bent over to hug the small teddy. "Baby, don't be afraid ah?"

Han Yun: "..."

Taking the dog home, he had no idea for a while, and at this moment the doorbell rang suddenly.

Han Yun thought the dog owner had come, but as soon as he opened the door, he found that it was Sun Wenyan. His face was pulled down instantly. Sun Wenyan saw a sudden change in his expression, and his face was somewhat flattering: "Still angry?"

He has been busy working for the week and has been unable to call Han Yun regularly because he knows he is working and has not gone to him.

"Let me in first." Sun Wenyan wanted to enter the door. "Yesterday's show went well. I saw the report."

Han Yun was preparing to close the door and said: "What report?" He pressed the door to death.

Yes, I'm not happy that Sun Wenyan came in.

"While you were on the runway, Ruan Xingbei tweeted and said he watched a dreamlike and childlike show. I opened it and it was our Ah Yun!" He seemed somewhat happy. "While "SHION" is not a top-notch magazine, it is the fashion magazine with the largest circulation in the country. Even in recent years, due to the release of too many international fashion magazines, the Chinese edition has been gradually diminished, but it still holds a superb position in the domestic fashion magazine circle."

"I didn't expect Ruan Xingbei to go to the children's clothing show."

Ruan Xingbei is the editor-in-chief of "SHION "magazine and a twin's mom. It was the one who sat in the best position that day talking to the supermodel Song Lin.

Because it is a fashion magazine for female readers, male models are often asked to make covers, and when the original owner first entered the circle, he made the cover of their magazine's maiden edition- the only big-name cover he ever made.

And Ruan Xingbei has a special status in the fashion circle. She has few fans and is not well-known. People who follow her are almost in the circle. It seems that the influence is not great, but in fact, a lot of models are eager to meet her and hug her thighs.

"I went to the company today and many people asked me about you, how did you retire the company's group? You also deleted my friend..." He said as he pushed the door, taking advantage of Han Yun's unpreparedness. Squeezing in, "Well, shall we add them back?"

Just after he finished talking, he saw a black dog staring at himself with covetous eyes, and Sun Wenyan was startled and hurriedly retreated: "Fuck, when did you raise a dog? It looks like a wolf."

"It was raised," Han Yun said, "my baby."

Sun Wenyan: "......"

He doesn't want to go in now at all, he says with difficulty: "... Let's go. I'll take you to celebrate."

"No." Han Yun was adamant, saying that after turning around and walking to his bed, opened the closet door and took out the clothes washed in the dry cleaners: "Thank you for your clothes, I'll return it now."

Sun Wenyan frowned: "I'm not here to ask you for clothes."

Han Yun looked very cold: "Baby, send off the guest."

Seeing the vicious dog come out of his sight, Sun Wenyan walked out of the door, the door slamming in front of him.

Han Yun was a little happy, thinking the dog was really obedient, then he bent over and touched the dog's ear.

Sun Wenyan did not hesitate, patted the door, and said loudly, "Let's go celebrate, nightclub?"

Nightclub...?

Han Yun was boiling.

Is it the kind of club he wants?

——The kind of nightclub that can end virgins?

chapter 9 | chapter 11

The author has something to say: FY: A club? I'll take a bite of a ham sausage. You want to try it?

t/n: so are we just going to ignore the fact that HY actually called FY "my baby," lmao, also the next few chapters are a bit, exhilarating (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

3