Chapter 11
2.4k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun Wenyan drove him to the building.

When Han Yun went to the club, he realized that it was too noisy, and there were too many people. The crowd were so high that he thought they were about to die. He didn't like it at all.

He remembers that the original owner often had such social gatherings, as they drank from the club and got into the car, Sun Wenyan sometimes took a female model to the hotel and sometimes a young male model. The original owner was honest, even if a woman asked him to go with him.

He's very loyal to his girlfriend, but this necessary reception has been attended too many times, his girlfriend gradually began to doubt him, often feeling whether he betrayed himself.

They entered the private room, and Sun Wenyan sat down and ordered Chivas, Han Yun took a look around. The private room was not particularly large but it was beautifully decorated. There were two small doors. He didn't know what was inside but it was not as noisy as outside. And only two of them were there.

Han Yun's upset. What about the kind of club he's talking about?

"Sun Wenyan." He called.

"Ah?"

"Are there no girls?"

Sun Wenyan said with a profound "oh,": "You want a girl?"

"Of course," he looked at Sun Wenyan with a scornful look, and emphasized, "Someone who look good."

Sun Wenyan: "Also, it's boring for two people to drink. I'll call a few more people."

He sent a message to the company group, saying that they wanted girls, and those who were playing around nearby said they wanted to come over.

A newly signed male model poked him privately: "Brother Sun, don't you play with a man now?"

Sun Wenyan ignored him as the wine came. He poured a drink on Han Yun, and Han Yun shook his head: "I don't drink."

"Quiting alcohol?"

He had an implicit, uh, thought that drinking was life-threatening, and he himself drank to death, so... he never touched this thing again.

"Don't drink, OK, do you smoke a cigar?"

"Cigar?" This is another new term, but Han Yun soon dug up the explanation, the original owner has not touched it, but in his memory, it seems to be a very wonderful thing.

Before anyone came to the room, Sun Wenyan pushed open a quiet little door next to him. It was a small room with bright lights, a brown and black leather sofa, and cigars at various prices in the cabinet.

Sun Wenyan seemed very knowledgeable. He specifically called the waiter to open the drawer with a key, and took a black wooden box out of it. Inside, six dark brown Cuban cigars lay. The mellow scent came to represent it years long. He picked up one with a match, the cigar head burnt black, and its fragrance rushed into Han Yun's nose, it was neither good nor bad.

Sun Wenyan skillfully cut off the hat with a cigar scissors, and handed it to his mouth: "Try it, have you smoked it before?"

Han Yun said no, his mouth filled with curiosity, and Sun Wenyan stared at his lips and his eyes darkened, but at this moment, he suddenly felt a gaze— a sight that made him creepy. When he looked up, he found that the cigar room, which was originally bright, seemed to be darkened, as if shrouded in black gas.

His goosebumps rose instantly.

Han Yun didn't notice the change, but he took a breath, and the inexpressible smell rushed right into his head, and he immediately turned his head, coughing, his tears bursting out, and he scolded, "No, no smoking..."

"Brother Sun, we're here! Where are you?" Outside, the laughter of several girls caught the attention of Han Yun.

Sun Wenyan also dared not stay here for a long time, pushing the door open: "We smoke cigars inside."

A female model said, "What are you playing today?"

"Just play as usual."

Five or six people came, all of them were good-looking female models, and they were dressed in explicit clothes. Han Yun looked at them for a while, and found that they were all very tall, not quite pretty, but the temperament was definitely there.

Han Yun sat next to Sun Wenyan because he didn't drink. Sun Wenyan asked him what he wanted to drink, and he said he wanted to drink milk.

Sun Wenyan: "..."

A female model: "What kind of milk do you drink? We have it here."

Han Yun didn't understand: "Really? Where?"

A crowd of people laughed, "How could Han Yun be so cute and ask us where."

Han Yun still didn't understand, but he felt like he was being joked and ridiculed, his face flushed as he sat very unhappily.

Some people say, "You look better than us, are you so pure?"

Han Yun whispered, "I'm not pure." He just didn't understand! What's so ridiculous about this is that he's an ancient man. When it comes to age, he's the ancestor of this group of people here.

The smell of perfume filled the dim private room, a group of people drinking wine, singing and drinking, and Han Yun was sitting beside Sun Wenyan holding a bottle of milk to drink. He was biting the straw boringly, looking for comfort. At this time, there were two more people. And this time, there were men and women. Han Yun sharply saw a female model that was shorter than the crowd of one meter, seven hundred and seven, and looked very in line with his aesthetics.

Sun Wenyan was tangled by a little male model.

Han Yun hooked up with the girl.

She wasn't a model but she was playing with her sisters, yet Han Yun was bashful than her. The girl asked him: "Are you a model too?"

Han Yun said yes and the girl looked at a bottle of Telunsu Milk on the table, "You ordered it?"

"Not me," he hurriedly denied, pointing to the side and pushing the pan, "They ordered it."

The girl was very pure, her cheeks were round and cute, and she looked like she had no makeup. The body also has a subtle perfume, not a pungent perfume, but a very sweet and very fruity smell.

That's what Han Yun said.

The girl seemed to like him very much, watching him while drinking: "First time I saw you, but you look so handsome for a male model, you look more like a star, and you're whiter than me."

Han Yun was flattered as he groped his nose in embarrassment, and the girl asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Here we go!

His heart was beating. It was finally coming to an end!

"No!" He answered loudly.

While everyone was still playing, the two went to the hotel next to them. It was already early in the morning when Han Yun looked at the time, but the club was still brightly lit, and the sound of DJ that seemed to never stop surrounds the dark sky.

The room is an ordinary hotel bed room. The girl puts her bag down and puts her hair up: "I'll go take a shower first, wait for a while."

Han Yun sat on the sofa: "Okay."

While the water in the bathroom was ringing, Han Yun had been preparing himself, feeling he should be very excited, but he seemed less excited, just a little nervous, not a single clue what to do.

He opened the minibar and poured a glass of chilled milk to calm down.

When the girl came out, she was very generous, the bathrobe was half open, and Han Yun didn't dare to look directly, his head bowed.

"Haha, why are you so shy, wouldn't this be the first time with a girl?"

"No..." Han Yun felt embarrassed.

He was once the most powerful man, but it was true that too much medicine delayed his life.

The girl saw the glass with a little milk stain: "Wow, did you drink milk again?"

Han Yun was embarrassed. Modern milk doesn't have a bit of fishy smell. He thinks it's delicious and convenient. Han Yun's speech was really inexplicable, and no one could let him shirk his responsibility: "I'm hungry..." He emphasized, "But that's not what I usually drink."

The girl smiled: "Do you want to take a bath first?"

"Okay then, I'll take a bath."

"Hurry up."

Han Yun walked into the bathroom, took off his clothes, turned on the shower, and the lights suddenly went out.

He was taking a shower when it became dark all of a sudden, Han Yun was nervous: "What's wrong?"

"It seems to be a power outage, it's too annoying," the girl outside seemed to be changing clothes, "You shower in the dark first, I'll ask."

Han Yun said a whisper, but it was completely black, he was afraid.

At this moment, Han Yun felt that someone had pushed the bathroom door open. He thought it was the girl, subconsciously covering his important parts, and shouted, "Fruity girl?"

In the dark space, a shadow hung over him, and Han Yun was so scared that he reached out.

It was a human skin, but Han Yun immediately felt something wrong.

Although I haven't touched a woman, where is the solid touch of a woman?

The other person was obviously a man and he was taller than himself. Han Yun panicked. His first reaction was: Assassin.

Before the words "Come on" was uttered, Han Yun's mouth was covered by someone's hand.

The water didn't stop, dripping from top to bottom, on top of his head and body.

A male body came up from behind, and Han Yun himself was already very tall, but he was completely held in his arms by the other party as the others' hand was still on him. Han Yun was terribly upset that he had not thought about it in any other way, just thinking that the other party was a criminal and wanted his money and life. No, no, no, no, he was crying in his opponent's palm, trying to break away.

The other party seemed to be impatient with him. He pressed his head down and pressed it against his cheek from above and behind, and a warm and soft breath touched Han Yun's ears.

"Your Majesty, why aren't you obedient at all..."

As soon as the man said those words, Han Yun was completely stunned. This is...

chapter 10 | chapter 12

The author has something to say: The little emperor: Why don't you turn on the light?

FY: ...

Little Emperor: Touch the horn!

t/n: hahahahahahahahahahahaha i am wheezing and dying

4