Chapter 12
2.3k 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Han Yun woke up, he found himself in the hotel bed, dressed in a strict manner.

The girl last night- Guoguo, sitting next to him, was playing with her phone and when she saw Han Yun, she said: "I went to the front desk to ask for a moment and when I got back, you were asleep already, couldn't wake up at all."

Han Yun paused, and the memory of last night slowly retraced.

"Then we..."

Guoguo rolled her eyes indifferently: "What happened to us, nothing happened!"

Han Yun was so happy.

Fortunately, nothing happened.

He remembered going to the bathroom to take a shower last night, and there was a power outage. Han Yun was stuck in the dark, then Fu Yuan appeared.

Fu Yuan's voice was very recognizable and Han Yun was very familiar with him. In the darkest darkness, he was almost dreamlike, and in an unrealistically way, Han Yun asked: "I... Are you a human or a ghost?"

Maybe Fu Yuan is a human. He can feel the temperature of human beings, but if he's a human, how can he live so long?

Like myself, did you borrow a human body too?

Fu Yuan didn't answer: "Has Your Majesty forgotten what Dr. Zhu said?"

Speaking of this Han Yun, he is suffering from angina pectoris, Dr. Zhu, a rogue official and a traitor! That's why he's been a child for almost 18 years! He can't touch a concubine in the back palace! Now that Dr. Zhu is dead, he finally managed to escape, but he jumped out of a national teacher who did not know what it was, reminding him not to forget what Dr. Zhu said.

Han Yun said, "I'm old, I don't remember it well."

It was too dark around him.

Fu Yuan smiled, and Han Yun could even feel the resonance of his chest from him. He said: "What Dr. Zhu said was not unreasonable. Your Majesty must remember not to do it on a woman, otherwise..."

"Otherwise?"

"You will die."

He breathed a sigh of relief: "Oh, I'm not afraid." He's gone from dead to alive, and it doesn't seem like a big deal to die again- the point is, he's going to be a ghost again.

Fu Yuan whispered: "This minister is saying that the woman on your bed will die."

Han Yun was startled and thought that Yuanyang's so powerful that he could kill someone. He tried to ask why when he went into a state of confusion.

Guoguo grabbed her designer bag and bent over to wear her high heels: "Since you're awake, I'm leaving."

Han Yun was so embarrassed that he nearly killed a girl!

He sat up from the bed: "Guoguo, thank you for staying with me all night."

"I was afraid that you're dead," she said looking at Han Yun, then suddenly laughing, "I haven't seen anyone who slept so deeply that I can't even wake up."

So Han Yun asked her: "Where do you live? I'll take you home?"

Guoguo took out her lipstick and began to paint her lips in front the mirror: "No, you don't have a car. My driver is coming to pick me up, or you'll give me a ride?"

Han Yun immediately blushed: "I will buy a car."

He was a man who owned a whole country but now he's just a man of great power... he droop his head listlessly.

Guoguo put the lipstick in her bag, and smiled at Han Yun: "Then you drive me again next time, bye."

Han Yun also took a taxi home.

The traffic in Beijing was too heavy, and on the road, Han Yun saw a good car and was very overbearing, he couldn't help but ask the driver: "If I want to buy this car, how much would it cost?"

The driver looked at him and said, "That's a Lamborghini, it costs 10 million dollars. Though, I don't understand it."

Han Yun nodded:" I'll buy it."

The driver replied, "Comrade, you don't have much to say about 10 million. I can't even buy a suite in Beijing, but if ordinary people want to save so much money, then it won't be enough for two lifetimes."

As soon as the driver said this, Han Yun realized the new concept of how poor he was at the moment.

Not only he can't afford to buy a car, but he also can't afford to buy a house. It's... too disappointing.

Han Yun lacked the concept about this amount of money, just a few knowledge, but he doesn't feel he can't make this amount of money, he's extremely confident, and he thinks he's very capable, that it's mere 10 million dollars only.

When it was time to earn 10 million, Han Yun was a little confused.

He didn't know that someone like himself was called a daydreamer.

Coincidentally, Han Yun, who returned home, saw the text message and email sent by the "Typhoon T" program group two days ago, reminding him that tomorrow is the first round of the preliminary round. If he doesn't arrive at the competition venue on time, it will be considered a waiver.

The champion will receive a prize of half a million.

There was also an unfamiliar text message, saying that he would send him a text message when he arrived at the venue tomorrow.

Han Yun thought about it for a long time before he figured out who this person came from.

Song Lin.

Han Yun was muddled and felt that compared to his goal, the 500,000 yuan bonus was too little, but for a penniless Han Yun, 500,000 was a lot already.

That night, Han Yun was struggling to decide whether to go to the competition, and was thinking about the national teacher.

If he's just like himself, why do he have to appear in the dark and disappear without saying anything clearly? If he's a ghost, it's even more unreasonable. A ghost has no temperature, and mostly a touch like that.

How he hoped... that Fu Yuan's also a person, so that he can accompany him. He needs such person to accompany himself, even if it is Dr. Zhu...

He was thinking indiscriminately and slowly fell asleep. After he fell asleep, a tall figure appeared into the room and turned the lights off.

Han Yun slept soundly when he was woken up by a phone call from his broker, Chidong.

"Hurry up and pack, come to the field, I'll wait here, you can only arrive within an hour!" He urged eagerly, "don't put on makeup."

Since the end of the last interview, Chidong has not cared about Han Yun any more since he always leave without paying his respects.

But he also saw the video of the show two days ago.

Chidong had no idea that the model in the pajamas show was Han Yun— Han Yun grew too well. He was originally the strongest card under his hand. He first signed for Han Yun after squeezing his head and stealing him from the other agents. Han Yun has been inactive for three years, because his temperament was too single, his face is too eye-catching, and high-end fashion shows and advertisements are all unavailable.

He was extremely disappointed with Han Yun.

But in this children's clothing show the previous two days, Chidong felt that the appearance of Han Yun are somewhat sweet, that he suddenly got a different mood on the catwalk, and this kind of difference is a model's important traits.

Maybe... Han Yun can make a change again?

Han Yun just woke up and yawned after listening to him.

Chi Dong suddenly remembered: "How's your foot? Can you walk normally?"

He rubbed his eyes: "My feet? It's all right." But... He still doesn't know who did it, and Mayoral hasn't told him at all, perhaps it was nothing big deal, and it doesn't do any good for their brand, so it's better not to do anything.

Han Yun frowned.

Chidong: "Fortunately, it's only a few needles. The consequences are unthinkable, there have been several incidents in this kind of business." Chi Dong advised him to forget this incident, "Well, don't ask who it is, be careful next time."

Han Yun heard his tone and frowned deeper: "Do you know who did it?"

"... No, how will I know."

Han Yun remembered that there was also a male model who was with the same agent as him on the show. He couldn't remember the name: "It's Zhou..."

"Not Zhou Ran!" After he said it, realizing that his explanation was too fast and suspicious, he had to say, "Zhou Ran saw something, and he wasn't sure. You should come to the game first, don't hold it."

Chi Dong hung up.

Han Yun got up slowly, he wanted to play, so he wore a red bullet panties.

At the competition venue, Chidong deliberately avoided this matter without mentioning: "Have you read all the emails? When you go in there, there will be an explanation of the competition rules and schedule on the backstage screen. Look at it. Anyway, the preliminary match is just a comeback. At your level, there's certainly no problem," he looked at Han Yun, "the company sent more than a dozen candidates to participate, and I have four of them, you are my most promising."

Han Yun was absent-minded: "Where is Zhou Ran?"

"I told you that although Zhou Ran saw it, but didn't see it clearly, he didn't know who it was."

Han Yun said nothing and went in to draw.

The backstage of this game is quite open, with male and female models mixed together.

The format of the preliminary round is very simple. According to the order of the draw, the first step is to go to the temporary studio to take pictures, then walk from the side to the stage and walk for a show. The evaluation committee can see the photos of the model without any revision immediately from the flat plate, the advantages and disadvantages of the appearance of the body will be exposed at the same time.

Next to the makeshift studio, there is a row of shiny dressing tables with sponsored brand makeup removal products. A group of models may stand or sit and hurriedly remove their makeup and pick up their eyes in front of the mirror.

Photographing requires a vegan face. If it's not plain, the photographer will refuse to take the picture.

Some models complained as they remove their makeup: "How is it different from what I used to do? That photo is like an ID, so let's not make up for it. A dozen high-light panels, the acne on my face isn't exposed!"

"It seems to be the set learned from foreign reality shows. Relax, body is more important than looks. Choosing models is not a beauty pageant. I look at those reality shows abroad, both of them are ugly, and they're not even supermodels."

It was only when Han Yun went in to make preparations that he knew that he had to take the clothes off until he had only one pair of underwear left.

He was sitting in the locker room, and the models where he was preparing came in unambiguously. Bent down and undressed, Han Yun was very uncomfortable and didn't know where to look. He was also embarrassed to change clothes in front of these strangers. Moreover, he also wore a pair of red underwear today. It was too embarrassing for him to take photos like this in the public.

Therefore, Han Yun just sat in embarrassment, remained still for a long time, still less dared to look at other people, which was too obstructive.

Just then, the huge locker room suddenly became dark.

Someone shouted, "Who, who turned off the lights?"

In the dark, Han Yun suddenly felt something falling from the sky and falling on himself, a bit muddleheaded, feeling like a pair of underwear— or a very conservative version of a quadrangle.

Han Yun was even more confused.

chapter 11

The author has something to say:

The little emperor: ???
Who is lacking in morals?

3