Chapter 16
2.4k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Yun moved the next day.

According to the address Fu Yuan sent to his phone, Han Yun took the dog in a taxi, carrying almost nothing.

Because Fu Yuan told him that there was no need to bring any luggage, and that there was a brand new one in the new house. This kind of efficiency is really worthy of being a state teacher who is under the power of ten thousand people.

The house is located in a high-end residential area not far from the company. Inside is a series of private Chinese-style villas, designed pavilions and small bridges that Han Yun misses.

He got off at the gate of the neighborhood, swiped his card in, and led the vicious dog with the aura of “Don’t Come Closer” on one hand, while navigating with his mobile phone on his other, looking for the house in the vast neighborhood.

The house number is No. 3 in Building A.

It stands to reason that No. 3 must be between No. 2 and No. 4, even the map shows it, but between No. 2 and No. 4, there’s only a small bamboo forest, and there’s obviously no No. 3 villa.

Han Yun flipped out the text and read it again, “There’s an eye-blocking method outside the villa, you can pass directly through the bamboo forest.”

The eye-blocking method… Han Yun’s heart-guiding teacher is really a master of law, maybe he’s really a monster.

The dog in his hand seemed to know the way, and dragged the clueless Han Yun straight to the bamboo forest. Then, he seemed to pass through an invisible water barrier, and his face suddenly opened up.

The three villas in Building A are the same as the other villas in Building A. They have the same style of courtyard houses, Beijing Hutongs, etc., with a strong Chinese style. However, the yard of Villa No. 3 is much larger. Because Han Yun is allergic to pollen, there were no flowers in the yard. Only a verdant green bamboo forest moving along the wind. Several Taihu stones in the big blue pond. And there’s also a chessboard and tea table in the center of the octagonal pavilion.

Hutong is the name given to a narrow lane, alley, or small street between rows of single-storey.

Han Yun, which suffered all the hardships, ran happily around the yard, leaving the dog behind: “It’s not too good to be able to run at home!”

After crossing the moon arch, Han Yun entered the house with a password, pacing the upstairs and downstairs for several times, making it hard to put into words the bitter mood.

Seeing the large bathtub where the bathroom can accommodate at least two people, Han Yun’s joy reached its peak- finally no need to stand to take a shower! Every time he washed like that, he felt it was raining. He has always liked to soak in the bath since he was a child. He liked his back being rubbed, massaged, and soaked until he fell asleep. Then someone will carry him to bed.

He couldn’t wait to take off his clothes and lie in the bathtub for a while. Although it’s not as good as his palace, he’s very satisfied now.

The door of the cloakroom was pushed open. This cloakroom was much larger than Sun Wenyan’s, and was full of clothes and shoes. After spending a long time modernly, Han Yun gradually felt that modern clothing was indeed much more convenient. It used to take a while for the maid to change clothes for him. Now he can dress alone.

Han Yun rolled down on the large, soft bed in the bedroom several times, howling happily.

This bed, like his dragon bed, was blocked on three sides by carved rosewood, and it looked like a small room. You don’t have to worry about falling if you roll on it.

Rich happiness surrounds him.

In his conception, the master is his, and of course his money is also his money.

Han Yun lay on the bed for a while, then went to take a bath. He was embarrassed to ask the national teacher to come out and rub his own back, but the jacuzzi was very comfortable, and he felt that no one could rub his back.

Later it was completely dark. Han Yun ate takeaway, and Fu Yuan turned off the lights and the TV that Han Yun was watching.

Han Yun was lying on the long couch in the living room downstairs, stretching his body. He was almost accustomed to the darkness, with his eyes closed and his voice clear: “If I were the emperor, I would’ve given you a higher rank, and you would’ve been too capable!” He sighed, “If I lose you, I’ll probably have more pills.”

Fu Yuan sat next to him: “This minister is already above 10,000 people and under one person, how can he be added to a higher rank?”

“That… ” Han Yun thought about it. He didn’t think of that, or even promote.

Fu Yuan’s voice was as bland as ever: “Does Your Majesty want the court to be the queen?”

How could Han Yun feel something wrong? Instead of overinterpreting it, he thought it over and said naively: “The Queen is the mother of a country, and she is indeed very respected, but like the National Teacher, it’s still above 10,000 people, below one person…”

Fu Yuan laughed, as if joking about his innocence, and didn’t continue to talk about that topic.

If he were to be made a queen, the emperor would surely be under him.

In the early morning of the 10th, Han Yun got up early and took a taxi to the competition venue.

When Han Yun was inside the taxi, he received a WeChat message from Guoguo.

Han Yun didn’t know what her name was. She only knew her name was Guoguo. The experience of their hotel last time made Han Yun really want to contact her, but he was embarrassed.

He hasn’t bought a car yet.

But… he’s now considered a rich man, yet if he was asked to ask the teacher for money, he’d still be a little embarrassed.

Guoguo asked him, “Do you have time to come out to play?”

Han Yun had to say, “I’ve been busy with the show these two days, and I’ve got time when I’m free.”

Guoguo: “The show? Typhoon Cloud?”

“Do you know it? Yes, I recorded it today, and tomorrow I’ll record again…”

Guoguo replied: “Ha ha, work is important, when will this show air? I’ll watch it on time.”

Han Yun: “Broadcast next Friday.”

Of the 100 players, only 20 will be successfully promoted, and there will be 40 people on the table. Of these 40 people, only 30 will be left.In the small studio, one hundred players stood in the back, and the models would come to the stage to receive comments in accordance with the grouping and order of the last hard-shot.

In previous competitions of the same type, organizers did not allow athletes to wear clothes bearing Logo or brand logos, and they would also play the whole time on the broadcast.

This is because brands have no relationship with programs, while non-coding ads work with program groups.

However, “Typhoon T” has no compulsory requirements in this regard, it seems that it’s just to distinguish the finalists by dressing, and to label the models.

Everyone knows that when the program doesn’t limit the amount of clothes they wear, they can’t help but hang all their most expensive clothes and accessories.

In fashion circles, clothes are the most important label of a person, many people blindly pursue expensive luxury goods, special runway looks, and what a person wears depends on the gaze of others, who, in order to pack their character, you must not wear a t-shirt of thirty yuan, or a short that costs one hundred yuan.

The model’s position in the studio turned into a wardrobe exhibition, where everyone was quietly watching.

Even female models hit their shoes, several of them wearing Dior’s rivets, and some of them have Hermès over their shoulders and Louis Vuitton’s rabbit earpiece on their heads.

The host and judges are well-informed, and the sight of the scene is greeted with a self-effacing head-shaking and a funny look- expensive doesn’t mean good clothes.

The Hermès-obsessed player, who is expected to be subjected to a rave derision in his comments after the program is broadcasted, can foresee how hard it is to laugh at the screen.

The female models were competitive, and the male models were overwhelming. In this case, the simpler the dress is, the smarter and more outspoken it is.

Han Yun was simply dressed.

Fu Yuan knew that Han Yun loves the white moon, so he prepared a lot of moonwhite clothes for him in his closet, and a few long shirts for him to wear at home, a very light blue, like the pale moonlight.

He also tied his hair today, and his fast-growing bangs all rose, struggling to tie a bunch of small braids on his head, revealing a full and clean forehead, and a pair of sleepy eyes.

He had no makeup at all, but his skin was better and whiter than makeup, and it was no exaggeration to say that his skin was fat.

Like him, everything looks good, like a clear stream.

Female models likes to see him, and Song Lin is watching him in the judging panel.

The host Lin Meng is not a professional, she only does the host and doesn’t make comments. She has a comfortable single sofa next to the judges seat, saying: “I know that some of you have never taken hard photos before, only art photos in the studio. Yes, but I was very surprised when I saw the photos. This is a full-fashioned blockbuster. I can’t see any of you who have never taken hard photos before.”

“Let ’s look at the photos directly. The first group, Luo Yusen, Chen Tiantian, Han Yun…”

Han Yun was filmed as the first group that day.

The five people walked to the forefront of the runway, and the ultra-high-definition screen on the other side appeared in the horizontal version of the hard photo they took that day.

The overall black color is used as the main color, and the brightest and most vivid one is naturally the red medieval noble robe worn by Han Yun. The role of the later period is here, it can subtly blend red and dark tones without appearing to be inconsistent. He was sitting on a horse, in front of a black knight who was holding a horse for him, a black witch was sitting next to the ornate chair, a female model was leaning on the dry leafy ground, and another was standing by the chair.

There was a “wow” commotion among the more than 90 players standing behind.

“It looks good.”

“It is indeed Russell the Great God.”

The judges spoke, first of all, with the female supermodel Guan Mengyuan, who had mixed views on the European and American shows, and first-line models who had just been promoted on the MDC list.

The entire MDC list is divided into six levels, the highest pyramid is the legendary supermodel, followed by the first line, and so on, the fifth line is the lowest level. Every once in a while, the MDC official will comprehensively evaluate the model’s reputation, ability to collect money, co-endorsement advertisements, and other factors as an assessment. Every year, there will be a major blood exchange.

However, with the current fame of Han Yun, he’s not even eligible for the list.

If you can get a place in the competition, you can be promoted to the top five models in the list.Guan Mengyuan said: “The theme of this shooting is Dark Fairy Tale, and your clothes all have a bit of European style. Overall, the hard picture is excellent, and it has a bright feeling in front of you and a story feeling.”

“But it’s just the whole effect. If you look carefully, there are lots of flaws.”

“First of all, because some of you are taking this kind of hard photo for the first time, and you are the first group, the preparation time is insufficient. It is inevitable that there will be flaws. ” She clicked a name, “The face is too stiff, I can’t see your neck. And sweetie, sitting on your legs like that looks weird, the expression on the face is well controlled, there’s a sense of mystery.”

And she said, “Oh, sweetie. time, don’t wear flats and high heels.”

Guan Mengyuan continued to comment: “Luo Yusen….. You have a little problem with your angle, the light is completely obscured, if you can lift your chin a little bit, and your movements are quite flat, and in this picture you’re standing in the middle, but in fact my eyes are going to be directly over you, and you’re the most easily overlooked prospect of this hard picture.”

“Your presence is an indication that I look at the person on the horse.”

In the composition of the map, the person holding the horse will naturally have a directional function, guiding the eyes of the person to the horse.

“As for the Han Yun… you play the role of a noble, look at your elegant and arrogant look, full of deterrence, someone seems to deserve your horse. There must be flaws, your clothing it’s too big, of course, it’s a design problem. The aristocracy wore it like that in the Middle Ages, and your good figure was completely covered.”

After commenting on the photo, she began to say: “The clothes are very temperament, and the little pigtail, they’re very cute.”

The three judges next to him commented one by one, and Song Lin was even more generous in his remarks about Han Yun and said several questions.

In choosing who to advance, Han Yun successfully won three votes.

Luo Yusen entered the to-be-settled table. He stood next to the host Lin Meng and looked at the back of Han Yun moving towards the background with a dark look. The pressure was very low.

It’s just reviews, it’s been recorded all day, the models on the table to be seated are the worst, they have been standing all day, and still have to maintain their temperament.

The recording ended at 6 PM, and the director announced, “Are you tired today? It won’t be so miserable after the quarterfinals. Only one player will be eliminated in each period. The players will be moved to the villa of the show group in the form of a reality show.”

Han Yun heard someone say, “Isn’t this just copying the American supermodel?”

“Don’t say it blindly, this time you really bought the copyright. I heard that it cost $30 million… But models from all over the world… The reality show is in this form, and it cost money to buy the copyright, which is good.”

Han Yun just finished recording and met Song Lin’s car.

The red sports car passed by him, and the female model who came next to him screamed softly: “Song Lin’s really handsome, he’s driving Maserati!!!”

Han Yun quietly bowed his head to take a taxi and order takeout.

As soon as he got home, Han Yun saw a message note posted at the entrance.

The characters above are the ones he knows, the ones Fu Yuan wrote, which are not as good as those of the calligraphers now.

A note prompted him to go to the garage.

Han Yun’s heart jumped up.Is he going to become a car owner?

The garage of the private villa is naturally also private. Han Yun went down the basement along the stairs and pushed open the door.

The garage is quite large and can hold at least ten cars.

At this point, the garage was really full of cars, indicating that these cars… were his.

Han Yun was dizzy, even if there were so many treasures in the coffers that were blind and worthy, but ten luxury cars were not so engraved to stimulate eyeballs.

Happiness comes too suddenly, this is a feeling of a long drought.

He didn’t know enough about the car or even doubted he would drive, but he caught a glimpse of a car he saw on his way home that day. The taxi driver said it was something that ordinary people could not afford in their two lives… Lamborghini.

He couldn’t wait to open the car door and sit up. He immediately took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Fu Yuan: “Ai Qing, you’re really my cotton jacket.”

Immediately, he quickly opened WeChat and sent a message to Guoguo, who had only been contacted in the morning.”Guo Guo! I’m Han Yun! Can we have dinner after tomorrow’s recording? Where does your family live and I will drive to pick you up!”

The words “I drive” are very important.

chapter 15

The author has something to say: The emperor’s cotton jacket: ???

Back to the original! A long drought? I’ll let you know what it means to be a good man!

t/n: hi guys,,, sorry for the long wait. i only had time now since class are suspended uwu, i’ll update tomorrow yay. stay safe guys!!! stay sanitized uwu

4