Chapter 3
3k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was amazing. I looked like Ariel from Little Mermaid finished puberty and got super fucking hot. Then it hit me: I was a sexy redhead!? Not in a million years had my putting on a Peter Pan costume meant that I wanted to be a busty ginger girl.

 

Fuck! I just actually looked at my chest. I was quite well endowed, although thankfully not so much so that I was badly proportioned.

 

Master clearly had some weird shit going on in his brain. Sure… maybe I didn’t like getting muscled up and watching the game. Maybe I was just a regular dude in touch with his regular emotions like a regular guy. That maybe labeled me as feminine… MAYBE! But in no way did I want this. And me going on and on about how much I didn’t want it makes me sound like somewhere deep inside me I did, but truth be genuinely told… I was perfectly content being exactly who I was.

 

Master cleared his throat to draw our attention to him. Although our attention was basically already on him, as the only amount of free movement we had was at the cost of focusing all of our efforts into moving our eyeballs.

 

“Names! And/or new names. You are—were… people and I’m a bit of sucker for people, no pun intended. Oh, this must sound awful. Vampires are real and they make bad puns. Let me start over. I’m a humanist. I feel emotion too. And I want to get to know the real you as much as possible. The inner you. I have control over those who become my thrall… thralls? Grammar never was my strong suit. But that control extends over your bodies and your minds, and I’d just like to get to know those minds a little better before I do anything else.”

 

All that I heard was that he referred to us as people in the past tense. We were no longer people!? What the actual living shit?

 

Master nodded to Grace who began talking, although I figured she also had that truth-urge put over her.

 

“I’m Grace, and truth be told these changes are all I’ve ever wanted. I’ve been at a disinviting because of my looks for forever and maybe now I’ll actually be able to get what I want.” She looked a bit red through her impeccably smooth skin, but I got the feeling it really had been the truth. Had she always felt that way?

 

Next Master nodded at Martin who took over the truth-speech. “I’m Martin, and I feel… strong! Like Grace said, for the first time in my life I feel like there’s nothing holding me back from what I want.”

 

“And what is it that you two want?” Master asked them.

 

“Power,” they answered in unison.

 

My internal monologue was nothing but screams. My two best friends in the whole world just got turned into hotter versions of themselves by a vampire and admit that all they want is power!? What kind of world am I living in? He must be compelling them to say that. Or contorting the truth as he had with me. Fucking Master Greg!

 

Woah… I’d been able to refer to him as something other than Master… I mean I was pissed. Was this a willpower thing? Could I fight it? Could I willpower myself back? The questions span quickly, but Master turned to me and I internally threw up.

 

“I’m Brianna.” NOPE! NOT MY FUCKING NAME!!! “And I’m absolutely horrified at what’s been done to me and my friends.” Atta girl!—boy? Atta Me! At least if I couldn’t get my own damn name right, I could still tell the truth. “But…” Noooo! We were doing so well. “The idea of this new reality is… exciting.” Fuck no it isn’t. Wrong. Wrong me! “Still, it's all… wrong.” Okay, finish strong.

 

“Quite the mouth on you little red.” I internally shot him a look of disdain. “I like that. Not everyone’s cool with how things turn out. I get it. But like I said, this goes both ways. If you play along, I’ll make it worth your while. And if you don’t… well, you’ll come around eventually.”

 

He then slowly began to walk over to me. He came inside my personal space and simply breathed down onto me. I felt excruciatingly uncomfortable.

 

“Like it,” Master told me flatly. Before I had time to understand what he meant, Master had leaned into me and his lips were all over mine.

 

I wanted to throw up. Or rather… I wanted to want to throw up. Instead, I felt like he was pushing every one of my buttons. He’d move his tongue over my lips and I’d shudder. He’d rub it up against mine and I’d feel my knees go weak as I fell into him, giving him even more control over me. Then he suddenly pulled away while I was still sucking on his lower lip, leaving me feeling like I was naked in the freezing rain. Suddenly he’d closed the tap and I felt helpless.

 

Why had I liked that so much? I… didn’t want it to stop, and that was perhaps the most terrifying thing I’d experienced that evening.

 

“As I said, I want to be as nice as I can. But… when you have so much power over people for so long, eventually you use it. My goal is to leave my thralls better than I found them. I’m not trying to hurt you. But I will do what’s within my power to get what I want.”

 

He walked over to a side table and pulled out a long knife. He brandished it longingly as he walked back over towards me. He started breathing over me again, and this time I felt true actual fear. He held the knife up to my throat.

 

I couldn’t move an inch, but it did look like Martin and Grace were both straining against his control for once. I guess that was a nice sentiment to have before dying.

 

A swift movement later and I was left wondering if I was dead. I didn’t feel pain. I didn’t see any blood in the mirror. Well… no additional blood. I looked back at Master and could see him holding something.

 

“I do have a range of powers, but I can’t do everything…” he said as he dropped what looked to be a piece of my collar into a candle. It burned up into smoke immediately. “At least not without some help.” Then he chuckled. “Damn… I sound like a bond villain or something. I’m really not that bad, I swear.”

 

More changes began to occur, but this time I was aware of them. It wasn’t like I blinked and suddenly reality was different. It also took me a second before I realized I wasn’t the one changing.

 

I was, however, struggling to breathe, as I realized that what was once an oversized green polo had tightened and cinched around my waist and ribs. The fabric seemed to part as the lower end tightened against my hips and the upper part proudly displayed my chestly assets. When the weird tailor magic was over, I could barely breathe but looked even more amazing than I had just seconds ago.

 

“You’re what…? Plant girl? Poison oak? That comic book thing, they all blend together. Anyways, couldn’t have you looking drab when we hit the town.”

 

I think he was going for Poison Ivy. With the red hair and the green tube top, miniskirt, and green leggings I did in fact look a LOT like her.

 

Hit the town? Wait… we were leaving the house like this?

45