Chapter 4:Friends?
203 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Present day from the perspective of Harry

"Please go out with me Harry"

These words are being told to me by a girl I have never known existed before today, she called me to the back of the school building just to waste my time with this, this is like the the third time in the past 2 weeks. I guess I'll play along for now,

"What do you like about me?" I asked her

"EVERYTHING! your grey eyes, light grey hair and your smooth white skin"

"These are all just physical traits of me, this bitch does not know anything about me,"I said to myself in my head

I just realized there is only about 15 minutes of lunch left, I'll just turn her down and save us both some time.

"Sorry but I already have someone I like, I'm sure you will find someone better than me since you are so beautiful"

Before I walked away after saying this I noticed her red blushing face, it is actually so easy to put a satisfied look on these retarded dogs faces by just giving them a simple compliment. I could never date any of these girls, none of them have what I want, Why can't any of them just be like Robby? That guy is a great friend, he has been there for me every time I needed him but I can't say the same for myself for him. He told me about what happened with him and Chloe one weekend when I was at his house, instead of staying by his side I left for a month because of tennis matches I had to attend, when I came back he told me he had been expelled and will be repeating the year at Clover High-school. I could have helped him if I had just stayed, but the part that makes me hate myself even more is the fact that when he told me he was going to the same school as me I was kind of glad.

"Hey Harry, that new horror movie we wanted to see is coming out this Saturday, wanna go watch it?" Robby asked me

I did not even notice Robby was in front of me, I do not even know why he bothers asking me to go places, he should just say "we are going," spending time with Robby is always the highlight of my life.

"Yeah sure, what time?" I asked

"12 pm in front of the clover theater"

"Cool, I'll be there on the dot"

This was all I could look forward to for the entire week, the night before I could not even get much sleep because of how excited I was. I was 1 hour early just so I did not miss him but he arrived 15 minutes late, that did not bother me though, what really bothered me was that Olivia was with him when he arrived.

"I was talking to Olivia and she said she was looking forward to the movie as well so I invited her" Robby told me

"It's okay, the more the merrier I guess haha" I replied

I hate this, what is this bitch doing here? Not that I dislike her but this day was only for me and Robby, I clenched my fist before saying,

"Let's go then, don't wanna miss the movie right?"

While watching the movie I could not enjoy a single piece, Olivia was in between me and Robby and all I had my eyes on were their hands, just hoping they would not touch. I eventually found myself wishing for the movie to be over and when it was I was glad. When we left the theater it was already 3 pm so we all went to grab something to eat. Olivia had a burger and so did Robby but I just had a salad since I don't eat meat, once again I felt like I did not belong.

"This burger does not taste too good," Olivia said

"Then just go home you dog," I said in my mind

"My one tastes fine," Robby said

"Lemme get a taste of yours," Olivia said

As she bit into the same spot Robby had previously bitten I started to feel the fork in my hand bending. I was glad when everything was over and we were walking home.

"Harry, wanna come over to play some video games?" Robby asked

"Yeah of course," I replied

I was dancing in my mind when we finally made it to the front gate of his house and I saw Olivia enter inside her house. Robby booted up his Pf4 and we played a bit of fighting games , some time passed and it was now 8 pm and I realized that this is my chance to apologize to Robby about leaving him in his time of need, he talked before me though and asked,

"Olivia is cool right?"

"Yeah, how did you meet her by the way?"

"I wouldn't exactly say she met me but more like she saved me,"

"What you mean?"

I could see Robby was getting sleepy with his constant yawning.

"Remember those parties I told you about? well she was the one that made me snap back to my senses,"

When Robby said this I felt a bit guilty about hating Olivia's presence today, she was there for him when I was not.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I was not there for you Robby"

When I turned my head towards him I noticed he was already asleep, I did not want to wake him so I shut off his pf4 and shut the lights and was about to excuse myself. When I looked at his sleeping face I could not help myself, so I leaned into him and kissed him on the lips while he was sleeping, this kiss was nothing like any I've had with any girl, my heart was beating non stop and I felt hot.

"You are the one I love" I whispered

I locked the door and left with a huge smile on my face.

"Why does the night sky seem so much more beautiful tonight?"

 

 

 

 

1