Chapter 7: Family
129 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

3 Hours before the dance from the perspective of Lillie

Why am I feeling this way? Every time I remember his words, the passion in his eyes my heart starts beating uncontrollably. Even as I sit in my room, looking through my window I can see bright lights coming from the school, tonight is the night I actually go on a... d-date? Is it even a date? Maybe I am putting too much thought into it. I live in a large penthouse so the view from my room of the school is so pretty, bright Christmas colors such as green and red shining in the snowy night sky, the festive music; all of it sure does put a calming smile on my face. 

"Oh my God!" I was so distracted by the pretty view I was not paying attention to the time, I need to find something to wear quickly.  

As Lillie tried on dress after dress nothing seemed right, a purple dress? Maybe a red one? She found herself thinking about Robby and what dress he would like, but every time she tried on something, she started worrying that Robby would not like it.

This is pointless, nothing is working; I wonder what kind of dress Robby would like to see, why am I even thinking about him so much?

Lillie walks to her mirror looking at her own body in the mirror while in her underwear.

Maybe my body will disgust Robby all together, I mean... besides my boobs being somewhat big, I am very short and have very pale skin. Maybe he does like big boobs, I do not know what I would do if he wants to touch them. No, I would never let him do that. 

As Lillie said this to herself, she began lifting her hands up to her breasts and touching them, she slowly fell back on her bed as her fingers went down in her panties before a soft moan came out of her mouth.

"R-Robby..."

Knock Knock, "Lillie it's almost time for your dad to drive you to school, you ready?"

Lillie's eyes widened as she flung up her bed sheets and began hiding under them right before her mom entered the room. 

"This room is a mess, you have dresses all over the floor," said Lillie's mom. 

"I could not decide on anything to wear," Lillie replied.

"What do you mean? All of these would look amazing on you"

"Um... mom, now is not the best time so can you please leave?"

"No, I'm not leaving until we find something for you to wear"

Lillie stayed under her sheets holding onto it tightly while her legs were still trembling, her fingers were sticky and she still felt hot between her legs. The whole situation was so awkward with her mother right next to her, Lillie's face began glowing bright red because of the embarrassment, which caused her mom to turn her head and realize something was making Lillie uncomfortable.

"You really want to impress this guy you are going with don't you?" Lillie's mom asked

"Huh?" Lillie replied whilst confused

"I mean you are making it pretty obvious, you are basically a tomato with how red your face is"

Lillie did not have a better excuse so she just went along with it. 

"Um... yeah, kind of I guess"

Lillie's mom eyes lit up out of excitement. 

"Well I'm pretty sure he would like you in any of these dresses since you are so pretty"

Lillie's grip on the sheet loosened as her embarrassed face changed to serious one.

"I'm not... pretty" Lillie replied.

"Of course you are; you are my daughter after al-"

"I SAID I AM NOT!" Lillie shouted as she flung herself out of her sheets.

"Lillie?"

"WHY DO PEOPLE TREAT ME THE WAY THEY DO IF I AM PRETTY? ANSWER ME THAT!"

"Lillie, calm down"

"I don't even know why I am even going to this dance; everyone is probably just going to laugh at me"

Tears so clear her mom could see her own reflection in them started running down Lillie's face, as she began trying to rub off the tears with her arm she felt a warmth slowly embrace her, Lillie's mom wrapped her arms around Lillie. 

"I know things are hard at school... but you have to keep your head up, you are beautiful Lillie and any guy would be lucky to have you. I can promise you things will get better for you and going to this dance tonight and enjoying yourself with the guy you like is your first step to improvement," Lillie's mom said.

Lillie buried her face in her mom's arms and let out the remaining tears she had left. The warm feeling of her mother's embrace made her feel safe, her mom's soft wool sweater made her feel warm despite the cold snowy weather, She felt as if she could trust anything her mom said. 

"Wait here, let me get something for you," Lillie's mom said.

When Lillie's mom returned she came back with a beautiful dress, it was white with a beautiful flower pattern on it. 

"This is the dress I wore to my high-school prom when I went with your dad, good thing you have the same body type as me so it should fit you," Lillie's mom said. 

Lillie's eyes regained their shine as she stared at the dress in her hands. Lillie wrapped her arms around her mom and began hugging her as tightly as she could with her slim arms.

"I love you so much mom, the dress is perfect"

Lillie's mom started rubbing the top of her head as she replied,

"Now go be the princess you are"

Lillie let go off her mom and shook her head in excitement.

"But first we have to get your makeup ready, we can't have you showing up to the guy you like with your eyes so puffy," Lillie's mom said.

"Yeah, I'll gladly accept your help mom," Lillie replied.

"But first, you should probably go quickly wash up since you were kind of enjoying your body a little too much earlier"

Lillie's eyes almost left the socket and her face almost exploded from embarrassment as she heard these words come out of her mother's mouth.
"MOM!" Lillie shouted.

 

 

 

 

Author note: I am sorry about the time gap between this chapter and the last one but recently I have been very busy with school and did not have much free time, I will try to make chapters more frequently starting from now so look forward :)

 

 

 

 

0