Author’s Note Regarding Paid Chapters (NOT a chapter)
1.6k 19 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How's it going guys, TachimeSan here! Just a quick update and announcement

So we just finished the 2nd side story, and the third is in the editing process and will probably be released later today, so do look forward to that!?

Now, on to the main point. I've had a couple of messages, along with the recent one, that's been asking me if I have a Patreon and/or a Kofi, or anywhere that they can pay to get more chapters, So I felt like addressing that point here.

I do not have a Patreon and/or a Kofi. As I've said on an earlier question, I wrote this story to pass time during this quarantine, it's not something I planned on earning money off of. 

So I feel like, if I charge people to read advanced chapters (most of which aren't even edited yet) that I didn't write with the intent to earn, I would be cheating them. 

I don't want you guys to pay for something that I did on a whim and haphazardly, it's wrong.

So with that out of the way, I hope you guys don't feel offended about my stance on this matter, especially Lolibro. I did not write this announcement to attack you, okay? It's not just you that have been asking me for my Patreon or shiz, there have been a number people messaging me about these things, so I wanted to establish my stance, so that people won't ask about it again in the future. 

Wiith that said, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I love you guys, you know that! ?

TachimeSan out!

PS. If you guys have anymore questions feel free to comment on this part. 

38