4 – A Cats Sentience.
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holly's POV - 


Hello, my name is Holly and as you can probably tell, I am a buff cat.

I don't know what just happened, but I have turned into a buff, sentient, humanoid cat.

It was odd, like going into a body that was not your own.

But it was oh-so-familiar as well. I still had my tail (It was buff), my ears (My eardrums were buff), and of course, my lovely orange fur (Every single hair-folicle on my body has muscles).

But that was not the only thing that changed.

When I changed, my brain changed with me.

It felt like I was going from a zero IQ cat, to a neurosurgeon multiplied by ten.

When I metamorphasised into what I am today, all my past memories, suddenly became clear to me.

All my motivations, loved ones, and goals, all turned clear as day.

I was Holly the cat, and my owners were Shaliqen and that dick Dave.

Most of the things I had used ro believe in, just turned out to be my own imagination and the thoughts of a regular, dumb cat.

I thought, that I was the queen of the world.

With Shaliqen at my side, it felt like I had everything.

All the toys a cat could wish for, a large cat tree big enough to explore for days, a full gourmet meal cooked personally by her, and a loyal crazy-cat-lady owner who would do almost anything for her beloved pet.

How could I be so, so, wrong.

My life was great, for a cat, but when I evolved, I realised that I was not the queen of the world, Shaliqen would adopt and spoil a new cat when I died, and that I would be nothing without my owners.

I love Shaliqen, but at the same time, I hate her.

I hate her for robbing me of my freedom, and giving me false ideals.

I felt like I was being tricked by her, and now I sort of wish that she did not spoil me, and treated me like a actual cat.

Maybe then I wouldn't have such a nasty feeling in my gut.

My personality is like this because of Shali, and I cannot change my own psychology.

Shaliqen is like a parent to me, a parent that had spoiled their child way too much for them to be a normal person.

Dave, on the other hand is a simple, petty man.

I would like to say that my relationship with my former owners was simple like Dave, but that is not the truth.

Dave is an asshole. When he came into my life, he was like a annoying mosiquito that never let up.

We both had developed a mutual hate for each other.

But he was the one who had put me in my place. I was a spoiled brat back then, but he pushed me off my high chair and down to the ground.

I am grateful to him for that, because if I did not fall back then, after my evolution I would have fallen off a mountain instead.

I shiver in thought of who I would be if I did not have him push me off that ledge,

To be honest, I wanted to kill him.

I could have killed him, but I did not.

I wanted revenge for all the things he did to me. But I did not kill him.

Because I knew, that he was partially responsible for my dream.

My dream to take over the world.

I did not know what finally pushed me to this goal. Maybe it was my primal instincts, or it could have been my longing for the real thing.

Either way, I knew I must do it. I needed to have some goal, something to push me and drive me on.

I needed to accomplish this, and when I did, I would finally be at peace.

I would finally have the eventual result, the thing I had been longing for ever since I came out of my mother's womb.

Shaliqen's treatment towards me, was just the fake. The false freedom, and false power.

She is not the thing I need right now. I don't need a pamperer.

Right now I need someone to push me, someone to make me mad and angry. I needed Dave.

I know he would be likely betray me, or do something that would greatly endanger my safety.

But I need that to accomplish my ambitions.  I will do anything to accomplish these goals. Anything.

Dave is a vital part of my plan. He will be the catalyst, and he will be my unknown factor.

He is responsible for my goal, so I will make him come for that responsibility.

Which leads me to the next part of my plan. 

I will need to gather information, to find out why I. and other organisms had evolved, and how the current situation the world is in.

If I cannot do that, then I am inferior, and should stop pursuing my goals altogether.

It's harsh, but it is the truth. I will not tolerate any failures from my future subordinates, and of course from myself.

I will do anything and everything to keep these goals in my head, and I will do even more than that to make sure I can accomplish them.

Right now, I am going to face a person of my kind. A creature that has mutated in both mind and body.

Although he did disgrace me, after showing him my power, he seems like he could be a useful pawn.

I am going to confront the mutated chihuahua Chow, and then I will recruit him into my leige.

 

Authors note - Hopefully this chapter will provide more insight into Holly's personality, and her odd decisions. Also, I am changing the cover for this novel once I finish drawing it, which will probably be soon. I am changing it because I don't think the current one fits in with this novel that much. The new one still include buff cats though, and probs Dave and maybe Chow if he gets put in the main cast. Or I might just do Holly, because I am too lazy to do others.

0